Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris wasn’t the best looking but out of them all I feel he had a bit more about him & kept her on her toes at the start instead of being a doormat from the get go.
---
I think it’s the cheek of her only sending him a X. He’s not even worthy of a ‘Sorry I’m going on our skiing holiday with another guy on your birthday babe. Hope you still love me X’

no wonder he’s finally lost it 😂
---

Smellytrampalo
The vague text message is classic 'hoovering'. She wants to hook him back in. She'll get a thrill every time she's awful but reels him back in. If Carl had said something like 'I miss you', she'd be ecstatic because that means she can be hugely abusive ( taking another man on his birthday trip) but he still begs to see her and she can still see other men. Notice how she didn't reply, just like the second paragraph, she didn't want a conversation, she was testing whether she was still in control.

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 10.51.42.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 11.02.32.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She really is Super Mum. According to FB, 20 mins ago she was home and heading out to shop for roast dinner food!
And the comments from the thickerati, thank God a few people have called out the bullshit
---
Did anyone reply to her and say How? When you’re skiing in Bulgaria? 😡. I don’t have socials anymore or I would.
a few did

Reactions: 21
Another bit.

Explanation of why hidden assets are a concern in legal and financial matters: Hidden assets are a major concern in legal and financial matters for several reasons. Firstly, hidden assets can be used to defraud creditors, evade taxes, or conceal illegal activities. By uncovering these hidden assets, forensic accountants can help ensure that individuals or organizations are held accountable for their financial obligations and prevent them from benefiting from their illicit activities. Secondly, hidden assets can impact the outcome of legal disputes, such as divorce proceedings or business disputes. By accurately assessing the value of hidden assets, forensic accountants can help ensure a fair distribution of assets and prevent one party from being disadvantaged. Lastly, hidden assets can have significant financial implications, both for individuals and organizations. By identifying and recovering hidden assets, forensic accountants can help recover funds that may have been wrongfully obtained or misappropriated, thereby mitigating financial losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe
Maybe the car should be SORN but isn't? Carl could have been interviewed by the insolvency investigators, they could have laid out the facts.... said she's in big trouble and he has the choice not to be caught up in it. I agree she probably asked Carl to take speeding points or say he had arranged insurance, the timing of his 'narcissist crashing cars / always the victim' meme was just too much of a coincidence.

Reactions: 36
Definitely looked like she had been crying. Too little, too late. She is only crying because the 'world of pricey' is crumbling down and people are waking up to who she really is. I don't suppose she would ever shed a tear for the animals that have died, or the children whose lives she is ruining - all because no one will play her game and play there part right.
---

She knows what she is in for at home now.
She'll be upset because prison is on the cards. No game playing with multiple blokes, no phones except the secret Nokia up her minge, no tipping off the paps, no drugs ( except Spice and prison hooch made on radiators). No driving recklessly, no kids to steal and exes to torture. Poor poor Pwicey! 😢😭😰

• Haha
Reactions: 48
State of it vile snowsuit
---

Shes just put this up but i think sheson her way back
Ready for the slopes! I've not seen a pic of her on anything other than a flat surface. The nearest she's been to a slope is a pile of ❄❄❄ in a bars toilets🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And as if by magic, look at KP’s IG story now after what’s been said on the last few posts on here. A video of her going down the ski slope on her arse, not even attempting it 😂 someone else is videoing her, possibly JJ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And as if by magic, look at KP’s IG story now after what’s been said on the last few posts on here. A video of her going down the ski slope on her arse, not even attempting it 😂 someone else is videoing her, possibly JJ?
Like I said an absolute twit. She can't ski at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't ski so you know what? I don't go on a bleeping skiing holiday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can someone please tell her it's not 1997 anymore and to stop doing those stupid Page 3 glamour poses? Not even glamour photographers use them now (not good ones, anyway).

The only reason to hoik your arms up round your ears like that is to lift your boobs, and since her tits are visible from outer space, I don't think they need any help. Also, that ski suit is hideous.

She's ridiculous at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I reckon she came back yesterday.
She has never been skiing for longer than a few days at most.
Infuriating that, once again, she appears to have been gifted a bleeping skisuit although, to be fair, they may well have dug it out of the cellar from a box labelled 1988. It certainly doesn't look like a Helly Hansen.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And yet no one has ever seen her ski. She just seems to pose on the snow. What a sad twit.
Exactly i dont think she can blody ski its all about posing funny shes put this up but hardly anything else from her trip

Reactions: 25
That's going to do her implanted, saline filled joke of an arse the world of good🙄
She'll have to get it refilled as soon as she's back otherwise she'll look like she dragging a deflated space hopper behind her😂😁
she obviously cant ski lol

Reactions: 22
Oh my, the video, my daughter at 10 would whizz past her skiing properly, she can do easy slopes like this, thinking what’s that old lady doing on her arse 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her, she never learns to do anything does she, this is pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.