Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought. Where’s JJ’s take on this romance. We wanna hear from the wee guy 🤣
I'd guess that he has NO SAY in the matter, that is until his Mummy catches a hold of him having seen that article courtesy of her sister in UK about"Young & virile" Legohead making behbehs with the manky old boiler....................... There will be fireworks!!
---
I suspect it is, although it has been reported somewhere that she is his type. He never looks genuine to me though, so I think he's in it for the publicity and to keep his name out there.
Rather like the skank itself then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DL's full name needs to put at the top of each new thread - to keep it out there on searches.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a thought. Where’s JJ’s take on this romance. We wanna hear from the wee guy 🤣
He got one of his mates to tell ok mag this ... she can make up all the baybay stories she likes, it aint happenin ... I dont believe he has even done the deed with her ... whatever Cuckolded Carl thinks, there is not enough beer in the world for Lego to do that ... its a fake showmance for clicks and views that Kipper will be desperately trying to turn into a real one

'A source told OK! that JJ is a "family man" but not ready to become a dad just yet'
---
Regarding the latest “the one”. When men get into their 30, without a significant relationship in their lives and suddenly appear on the arm of a 45 year old washed up ex glamour model, it makes me wonder what is the future for them after she has finished using them. According to media he used to date a Victoria Secrets model, what happened there? I do wonder if this is a paid relationship.
or a lavender one ... at least on his side ... not the most manly of men is he ... doesnt look particularly 'virile' to me ... look at his tiny feet ... he looks like he is on a school trip ... another charisma free non-entity

1708432373687.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She may want a baby, but what about her little boyfriend? Does he get any say? She’s previously stated she doesn’t use contraception, so it’s up to him to protect himself and given that they’ve only known each other five minutes, does he really to be tied to her for the next 18 years? Cue photos of them in The Sun standing outside a fertility clinic! Run, JJ, RUN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Steptoe
---

You no the bent social worker I feel I need to mention this at least once a day because they seem to have got away with this and it fumes me a big miscarriage of justice I have ever heard of and no one published it or called them out shame on the media in this country yes you lot reading this expose them both dare ya
Unless you use Lynne Rickwood's name you may as well not bother, referring to her a the bent social worker allows her to fade from memory. I absolutely agree with you that what Lynne Rickwood did was utterly shameful and she shouldn't be forgotten for it. Keep up the good work Polly!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She may want a baby, but what about her little boyfriend? Does he get any say? She’s previously stated she doesn’t use contraception, so it’s up to him to protect himself and given that they’ve only known each other five minutes, does he really to be tied to her for the next 18 years? Cue photos of them in The Sun standing outside a fertility clinic! Run, JJ, RUN!!
Her ovaries have dried up to the size of a grain of sand, only thing she'll be popping out nowadays is one of her nuclear farts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.