Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Katie on her next live…

“I’m minted, it’s all media lies, I’ve still got my horses, my dogs, I’m single, my kids haven’t met JJ, he’s just a friend, I’m filming for Channel 4, my house is safe, I’m cooking a roast, everyone loves my roasts, my house is pristine, I’m training to be a paramedic and Junior is still out” now fuck off you trowels….#harveyslaw #coleslaw #twackatrowel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Parry1988

VIP Member
2 in a row for @shizzler 👌
Had to slightly adjust for the swears and the size 😁
1000021229.jpg

Well as carl would say...the shit hit the fan yesterday for KP!!
We started the day pissed off that the now double bankruptee was skiing with JJ and some cling ons during half term while the kids are left at home with the corrupt social worker and whatever family members bother to drop in
1000021227.jpg

THEN Carl got brave....
Out celebrating his birthday in LasVegas, the skanky one (obviously not content on her budget ski holiday with her latest moron) messaged Carl a birthday kiss, and what followed was pure chaos 🤣🤣
1000021224.jpg
1000021181.jpg
1000021182.jpg
1000021183.jpg
1000021184.jpg

The Sun were on it in record time.....suspiciously fast 🧐 sending out a drone to confirm that yes the fugly pink RR had indeed been dumped on the drive
1000021225.jpg

The clan must have had a long night last night attempting to clear up skankys latest mess...oh well karma
Oh and P.S
kierons hair transplant has been confirmed to be free so let's leave that one now x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

YellowTail

VIP Member
Let’s not lose our heads whilst we clap our hands with glee and expectation.

Carl revealed his true nature to one of our own members very early in the relationship with KFP. He verbally abused and threatened one of our own, in a restaurant and in front of the kids. Carl posted his infamous ‘shit hitting the fan’ post as a reaction to KFP setting out to destroy KH and his relationship with 🐰 ✈. We have seen videos of him tormenting Harvey. We also have seen that very weird time he apparently had a broken hand and the implication was it was Harvey’s fault, hence the disturbing video of Harvey apologising to him. We have seen how terrified the kids, ✈ in particular seem to be of him.

Yes, celebrate that he is seemingly going to bring her down but remain under no doubt that he is a deeply unpleasant person himself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've got to the part in the last thread 🧵 where Coles dumped Katie's pink range rover in the house next door 😀😄😄😘 xxx.

It be even better if he dumped it in her swimming pool 😄😄 x...

Resizer_17082650338293.jpg

Resizer_17082650240901.jpg

Looooool 😅😅 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

DC16

VIP Member
I do really think Mr Tax man will be her downfall this time.
The judge/s in her bankruptcies are going to ask why she is a concurrent bankruptcy, they can't ignore this, who else in the country or have you heard of has 2 bankruptcies at once? So HMRC confirmed also that she has also been ignoring them.
Has her post all been going astray, the post bok raided everyday, Royal Mail delivering to the neighbours house, her poor sick mother has to open her mail for her, her ADHD-PTSD-Drug addled brain won't let her have a simple conversation with them, but she can turn up in court if SHE'S not in the dock. Is capable of being devious enough to hide assets and shout at the trolls she is minted, but can't employ an accountant. Her email address is in her Insta bio and I'm sure she would of have papers served too.
Just spends her income as fast as she gets it like a lottery winner. Still flaunting designer items, animals buys then sells, furniture, cars, holidays, eating out, cleaners, admin people, gardners, a monthly iphone, despite the bailiffs knocking at her door. :mad:
Just buries her head in the sand and hopes it will all just disappear, well good luck with that Pricey. Never underestimate the Taxman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

DC16

VIP Member
She's just absolutely insane. Insane thinking people will buy the fakery for the 50 billionth time and insane because if she could get up the duff she would.....all to sell stories. 😮
So SFP are you going to ask your sister on the pod why she damn well lied to your face about JJ.
Well what Katie wants, Katie gets eh…
Meets her kids, hey JJ, I doubt you will meet Junior, as he’s out.
Katie wants a baby
Katie wants attention
Katie wants a chauffeur
Katie wants someone to lend her a few quid and treat her
Katie wants to make a few £££s lining up staged pictures
Katie needs someone to make Carl jealous
Katie wants her dream wedding
Katie wants back on tv
Katie wants ‘the one’
Katie wants a guy with the biggest 🍆
Katie wants someone her family will love
Katie wants someone who isn’t the next Mr Price or wants fame
Katie wants someone for Harvey to call the 568743 daddy
Katie wants a man to control her and put her in her place
Katie needs someone to run her new companies
Katie needs a new MUG who she can love bomb and trauma bond with her sick, vile, narcissistic ways 😡😡😡
Eat, sleep, repeat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hellsbells that was weird to read .. AFP been watching me on netflix..zoom in writing at bottom of pic 😱😬😄😄 x...

Resizer_17081857869371.jpg

Resizer_17081862642211.jpg

Back later today love Pom 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

KK77

VIP Member
Of all the things that have come out over the last couple of weeks, the thing that shocks me the most is that KP took J&B on two fair ground rides early Monday. Not to have fun but as a photo opportunity. Then dumped them back home and went to get hair, nails etc done. Then left the kids at home during half term to go on an adult only skiing holiday to a destination FULL of kids because it’s half term. And didn’t even go and see her disabled son who was left in the college on his own at half term.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Another spot Legoman pic 😀🤭 xxx...

Resizer_17082045378671.jpg

Ps...sorry if any messages or requests pop up for me on the more recent thread, I'm hoping to catch up so in a few days I be able to reply to any. So far I've found out Coles gone to Vegas, and Katie is in Bulgaria on a skiing trip. I'm enjoying catching up 😃😘 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

mammywhite

Chatty Member
It’s been almost 24hrs since Cole posted and then nothing, Now I know how the contestants on bullseye used to feel when they dragged out the speed boat and Jim would say have a look at what you could have won all the hype and we end up with nothing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65