Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been told not to by the clan. I am sure they are planning some kind of a rebuttal it's far too quiet.
I can’t wait until this all plays out & have been thinking up all sorts 🫣 The scenario I’ve got in my head is that the only thing skank really has on Carl will be drugs related, He has to be involved in dealing with his friends & this will be what she threatens him with to get him back but he’s been preparing for this & will have plenty of recent videos/photos of her snorting drugs he could sell which would get the kids taken off her. They would be deadlocked as both got too much to lose. There’s no way she will let him get away without punishment for the car situation though so I feel a breakdown to deflect & get sympathy will be imminent….. might be completely wrong but that’s
Of all the things that have come out over the last couple of weeks, the thing that shocks me the most is that KP took J&B on two fair ground rides early Monday. Not to have fun but as a photo opportunity. Then dumped them back home and went to get hair, nails etc done. Then left the kids at home during half term to go on an adult only skiing holiday to a destination FULL of kids because it’s half term. And didn’t even go and see her disabled son who was left in the college on his own at half term.
I was initially a bit surprised that she went on holiday considering the BH but then again it’s skank & she answers to no one. Those kids are just weapons for her to use against Kieron she does not give a single duck about them or their welfare. When she’s home it’ll be back to dragging them around salons for her treatments. Carl must have videos/ photos of her doing ❄ & I pray that’s his next move is to sell her down the river & get those
Skank must be clinging onto kryten over there considering there are so many beautiful young twenty something ladies partying over there.
Even the girls gone with her are young enough to be her daughter ..
Must killing her, no-one giving her the attention or fawning
She’ll make sure she’s the centre of attention , she’ll get wrecked & start spewing her usual tit. Probably flirting with every bloke in sight to make JJ jealous but I’d hazard a guess he won’t bat a Tiny eyelid 😂 Surely someone there must recognise her & will whip the phone out 🙏🏼
---
I think you've got bigger decisions than that, ffs!!
Last nights stinking clothes are the dress code, ❄ for fuel & Bunny needs to decide what she’s cooking herself for breakfast ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why does she need to be afp she left her on deaths door and her son and went on holiday
---
Why does she need to be afp she left her on deaths door and her son and went on h

Reactions: 16
The vague text message is classic 'hoovering'. She wants to hook him back in. She'll get a thrill every time she's awful but reels him back in. If Carl had said something like 'I miss you', she'd be ecstatic because that means she can be hugely abusive ( taking another man on his birthday trip) but he still begs to see her and she can still see other men. Notice how she didn't reply, just like the second paragraph, she didn't want a conversation, she was testing whether she was still in control.

View attachment 2764998

View attachment 2765004
She’s a textbook narc just like my ex 😖 His instagram posts must have put her on her arse, I would pay to watch her reaction to that 😂
---
Exactly i dont think she can blody ski its all about posing funny shes put this up but hardly anything else from her trip
I’m hoping the rest of it was spent crying, her face is very bloated so looks like it 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, what will this week bring? Tittycunt & beigecunt in particular are hopefully crapping their pants. Pervycunt probably gives no fucks...
The audacity of the bleep bleep posting on it's insta with no fucks given.
Surely Carl's spillage will have some repercussions for the rancid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
AFP admitted to cosmetic work on her face before so wouldn't be surprised if she had boobs done. SFP also had boob job when she was trying to become a glamour model.

RARELY has the phrase, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," been more fitting.

Glamour model Jordan - whose 34F boobs have been known to draw crowds, choke shopping centres and stop traffic - has been followed under the plastic surgeon's knife...by her mum.

Jordan, 22, had no fewer than three boob jobs before she was finally satisfied. But as our before and after pictures show, her mother, Amy Price, 48, has been transformed by her one-off face and neck lift.

In a prime example of mum-and-daughter bonding, Amy even chose Jordan's surgeon for the three-hour operation.

As well as the lift, Amy had her eye bags removed and a laser peel around her eyes and mouth at a total cost of around pounds 7,000 - far less than the pounds 10,000-plus her daughter's boob jobs would have cost her.

It just goes to show you should never say never. Only a few months ago, Amy expressed reservations about Jordan's surgery. But now she has not only gone ahead herself - she even asked Jordan for advice before having the operation.

Amy said just prior to the op: "I feel my lower and middle face sagging when I look down. It makes me feel I look miserable or tired. I've been feeling that for 10 years but particularly in the last two years.

"After years of sunbathing, I was also worried about wrinkles around my eyes. But now I am more concerned about the heaviness around my eyelids.

"I thought it might be late nights so I started going to bed early, yet it still looks the same. I am also noticing the lines around my lips."

The facelift was performed nine weeks ago by Harley Street surgeon Jeya Prakash who said: "Jordan brought her mum in after she decided she wanted a younger, fresher look. She did, of course, have reservations, which is natural. But she came to see me several times and when she was finally happy we went ahead and set a date for the operation."

Jordan cleared her diary and came to stay with her mum on the day of the operation, pacing the corridors while Amy spent three hours in theatre.

"She was there to hold Amy's hand when she came back from the operating theatre and to get her a drink," said Mr Prakash.

Amy waited 30 years longer than Jordan before taking the decision to have plastic surgery herself. Jordan had her first op at 18, and that and the two subsequent ones boosted her bust from 34B to 34F.

High-profile boyfriends such as footballer Dwight Yorke, Gladiator Ace and pop star Dane Bowers were clearly captivated by her new look, and from then on the cameras never stopped clicking. The only person who wasn't won over seemed to be her concerned mum. Even as recently as January this year, she said: "I can't understand why people want cosmetic surgery so young.

"Kate (Jordan's real name) was 16 when she wanted hers doing, even though I thought she looked fine.

"She waited until she was old enough to have it done without my consent. Young girls nowadays have this belief that they need to get their boobs done - but they don't think of the consequences."

Now Amy says: "Katie looks great after her surgery and is really pleased with it. She is such a pretty girl and she feels wonderful.

"Some people have been cruel about it, but why shouldn't she do what she wants with her body. I feel the same."

Three operations later, Jordan has no plans for any more breast-enhancing surgery. "I think I've finally achieved that perfect image," she announced. This comes as a great relief to Amy. "At least I can sleep at night and stop worrying about her," she says.

Whether Jordan will say the same about her mum remains to be seen. While Amy and Jordan are overjoyed about Amy's new face, which makes her look at least 15 years younger, there might be a bit more hostility if Amy should ever consider a boob job.

Frankly I don't think older women should have it done," Jordan says. "It makes them just look like mutton dressed as lamb."

Speaking with all the assurance of youth, Jordan says she would never have agreed to the same operation her mum had. "Boobs are one thing, but I wouldn't dream of having changes made to my face," she says.

Just wait a decade or two, honey...
I’m 48 ( the age AFP was having face and neck lift). That’s no age to be having a face lift. I might look like a sack of spuds but would never have that done at this age

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone posted earlier about the large horse box… never seen that up for sale, just the smaller one. Never seen the pink Suzuki either! Perhaps those two are hidden? The beetle was sold and redone.
Wasn't the Suzuki the Barbie one? If so I think the bailiffs took it the other week. It was mentioned in the newspaper stories I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
😞our Fred getting bit slaughtered on gossip fred.
Meh. It's OK. Something I noticed is that some people who are very critical don't have any idea if the history of posts by 'insiders' on this thread. We know a couple of posters here do know Kieran / are close to people who do. We know what they've posted in the past has been accurate. These posts have been over a couple of years at least.
It's a case of people make sweeping generalisations after not looking very far into things :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes they have and it wasn’t me 😁 I never post anything to her on SM, but a few people are saying she’s in Bulgaria, the fans are currently ignoring those posts 🤦🏽‍♀️

I reckon she maybe on her way back though, no proof, just feel she’s returning today.
I think many of the 'fans' are sock accounts belonging to Kipper, her hangers on and the clan tbh

Reactions: 22
Meh. It's OK. Something I noticed is that some people who are very critical don't have any idea if the history of posts by 'insiders' on this thread. We know a couple of posters here do know Kieran / are close to people who do. We know what they've posted in the past has been accurate. These posts have been over a couple of years at least.
It's a case of people make sweeping generalisations after not looking very far into things :unsure:
Exactly right Helena no bleeping way was I gonna mentions things etc.can’t be bothered.Although I do like reading that Fred,it’s hilarious at times especially about filthbagcunt Gregg ugly bleep perv Wallace.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my, the video, my daughter at 10 would whizz past her skiing properly, she can do easy slopes like this, thinking what’s that old lady doing on her arse 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her, she never learns to do anything does she, this is pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2765093
She's not even got her skis on her feet, she's just SITTING on them! The resorts I ski at don't allow sledding on the slopes for one very good reason, you have no control and are a danger to people who are actually skiing! Proof yet again that she doesn't give a shiny tit about anyone else! Yes she is hopeless, my granddaughters are 5 and 7 and can ski better than her, as can my 3 year old grandson who has just had his first ski lesson!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's going to do her implanted, saline filled joke of an arse the world of good🙄
She'll have to get it refilled as soon as she's back otherwise she'll look like she dragging a deflated space hopper behind her😂😁
I was looking at Ellies story & you can literally pop your coffee cup on it...there's a ledge effect not gradual, maybe it's the angle but looks ....deformed 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.