Katie Price #358 Itโ€™s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...itโ€™s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have there actually been any pictures of the new happy couple on this first romantic getaway with about 6 other people? No heโ€™s the one, my new prince chowmein biggest and bestโ€ฆ Puts me in my placeโ€ฆ. Nothing. Is Lego Man gone already. Did his mum call him in for tea and give him a clip round the ear for staying out and now he is grounded

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Have there actually been any pictures of the new happy couple on this first romantic getaway with about 6 other people? No heโ€™s the one, my new prince chowmein biggest and bestโ€ฆ Puts me in my placeโ€ฆ. Nothing. Is Lego Man gone already. Did his mum call him in for tea and give him a clip round the ear for staying out and now he is grounded
His family sent reinforcements ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
IMG_0501.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
His family sent reinforcements ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†View attachment 2766342
We are the lollipop kids lollipop kids... I love it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Prince chowmein.. reminds me of that funny poster wheres she gone....she was brilliant... some cracking funny posters over the years...weirdos as well.... okay....dont look at me anyone ... you're all weirdos !!!@ โค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Some interesting information.

GV65 is the pink range rover that was sold in Chelmsford in 2020. The new owner of the vehicle put a private plate on it. Just had a look on DVLA and it's taxed and has an MOT under the original plate (skanky never put a private plate on this one herself. It was always GV65) is this what Carl has brought back for her and the one he's had delivered at MM?

VK06 is the beetle. No tax. Doh. Not even sorn. Still comes up as pink on DVLA despite the colour now being purple. Not sure if this makes the insurance void as the modifications haven't been updated...not that she'd get insurance anyway.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I was in the company of a really big coke head once, he was sniffing and sneezing all night ๐Ÿ™„ at one point he blew his nose into a hanky and a small bit of the tip of his nose actually slid off into the hanky! ๐Ÿคฎ thatโ€™s the way skank will end up as well, her nose will just slide off her face
Nooooo!!! Like just skin? Ot cartelidge??? Omg that's actually disgusting! Is that what happens then with coke use???

• Sick
Reactions: 21
We are the lollipop kids lollipop kids... I love it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---

Prince chowmein.. reminds me of that funny poster wheres she gone....she was brilliant... some cracking funny posters over the years...weirdos as well.... okay....dont look at me anyone ... you're all weirdos !!!@ โค๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜
I think youโ€™re talking about the wonderful @Whl1994

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was in the company of a really big coke head once, he was sniffing and sneezing all night ๐Ÿ™„ at one point he blew his nose into a hanky and a small bit of the tip of his nose actually slid off into the hanky! ๐Ÿคฎ thatโ€™s the way skank will end up as well, her nose will just slide off her face
She wont be able to hide that sort of damage. The tissue inside the nose is really delicate and like you say, when it's been really damaged bits can be literally dying off and falling out. The cocaine stops blood supply getting to the nose so any sores or scars from surgery trying to heal, won't heal. If she's carried on snorting after septum repair / lip lift it's going to be worse that if she was just an ordinary addict. Her whole lip lift thing makes me think it could be an attempt to cover damage up, as when the nose collapses it can pull the top lip back with it. She might be telling everyone that's the look she wants but is it?
---
Nooooo!!! Like just skin? Ot cartelidge??? Omg that's actually disgusting! Is that what happens then with coke use???
Don't Google 'cocaine nose' unless you're prepared! ๐Ÿคข.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When you think of everything she's had over the years & where she is now.....because of her own doing not the men in her life.
She also wanted her own personal plane in pink! She also wanted to be a famous pop star - failed there on both counts didn't you Kipper! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Some interesting information.

GV65 is the pink range rover that was sold in Chelmsford in 2020. The new owner of the vehicle put a private plate on it. Just had a look on DVLA and it's taxed and has an MOT under the original plate (skanky never put a private plate on this one herself. It was always GV65) is this what Carl has brought back for her and the one he's had delivered at MM?

VK06 is the beetle. No tax. Doh. Not even sorn. Still comes up as pink on DVLA despite the colour now being purple. Not sure if this makes the insurance void as the modifications haven't been updated...not that she'd get insurance anyway.
Think the Baliffs got the beetle and Yes I think itโ€™s GV65 I checked it earlier and that was the one for sale that I saw a comment on Facebook about some guy saying he had it and she replied with Dm Me, this was Ages ago

Reactions: 22
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, sheโ€™s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still canโ€™t actually ski ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธsniffing a lot โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„ thereโ€™s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as Iโ€™m still following this sorry saga ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 2765943
She just had to keep cutting him out to talk about me me me me and me, poor bloke. Glad he finally took control of his repertoire, albeit advertising the resort which, having watched her crap, I've anagrammed it to BONKAS! (It is a word now that I invented it) ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
She wont be able to hide that sort of damage. The tissue inside the nose is really delicate and like you say, when it's been really damaged bits can be literally dying off and falling out. The cocaine stops blood supply getting to the nose so any sores or scars from surgery trying to heal, won't heal. If she's carried on snorting after septum repair / lip lift it's going to be worse that if she was just an ordinary addict. Her whole lip lift thing makes me think it could be an attempt to cover damage up, as when the nose collapses it can pull the top lip back with it. She might be telling everyone that's the look she wants but is it?
---

Don't Google 'cocaine nose' unless you're prepared! ๐Ÿคข.
And what did I just do ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Aww yes get them all bk.. I want facehugger and that other lady and the funny posters... miss them...come bk to here and its changed.. but we're all here for the same thing....take that parasite down... lots of love to the Pricey Warriors ๐Ÿคฃโค๐Ÿ˜˜
As far as Iโ€™m aware ๐Ÿ˜‰
As far as Iโ€™m aware ๐Ÿ˜‰ they are all well and good. Some times the best Tattlers need to take some time awayโ€ฆ.maybe just for a bit of R&Rโ€ฆ..or maybe they are busy elsewhere keeping Skankyโ€™s shenanigans out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not cartilage, it just looked like a piece of skin. Idiot! He was a heavy user for years. But that was enough to put the frighteners on him and he cut down then stopped after that. Would have ended up like Westbrook otherwise!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
B
As far as Iโ€™m aware ๐Ÿ˜‰ they are all well and good. Some times the best Tattlers need to take some time awayโ€ฆ.maybe just for a bit of R&Rโ€ฆ..or maybe they are busy elsewhere keeping Skankyโ€™s shenanigans out there!
Brilliant Connie... I'd like to think they are all there in the wings waiting to swoop in when we need the leading people... hugs and kisses to them all... xxx๐Ÿคฃโค๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.