Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might do too as there's only one page left to read on this thread. I do like a horror show from time to time ;)
Well I did😬🤮🤯
Why do that to yourself? addiction is sooo difficult. Well done to anyone that's got out of that.
On topic KFP seems to live the life of Riley but it's catching up on, ohh it's catching up on her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was in the company of a really big coke head once, he was sniffing and sneezing all night 🙄 at one point he blew his nose into a hanky and a small bit of the tip of his nose actually slid off into the hanky! 🤮 that’s the way skank will end up as well, her nose will just slide off her face
Remember the Eminem video of MJ's nose scuttling off across the dance floor?

That'll be the skank who is so busy throwing poses to trap anuvva Noo Egg at some grotty "club" that she won't notice her schnozzle has fallen off her ugly face and she'll still be there Westcracking at the poor bastards! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Have there actually been any pictures of the new happy couple on this first romantic getaway with about 6 other people? No he’s the one, my new prince chowmein biggest and best… Puts me in my place…. Nothing. Is Lego Man gone already. Did his mum call him in for tea and give him a clip round the ear for staying out and now he is grounded
You know how in the USA they have people who will "kidnap" your loved one from the throes of some cult or another for a fee - I bet Legohead's Mummy has had him abducted for his own safety then confined to a loony bin until he recovers his marbles

• Haha
Reactions: 32
His family sent reinforcements 😉😆View attachment 2766342
This has made my morning!
---
Aww yes get them all bk.. I want facehugger and that other lady and the funny posters... miss them...come bk to here and its changed.. but we're all here for the same thing....take that parasite down... lots of love to the Pricey Warriors 🤣❤😘
---

Amy pricey and Sophie
Are you saying we’re not funny 😹 [bottom lip trembling]…I’m off for a lie down

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So she's back today. I take it bunny will be back at school?
No doubt she's already booked in for her nails and lashes this afternoon, so she won't be able to go and get Bunny from school.
She will be so exhausted from sitting on her ass from 'skiing' that she will order bunny about, asking her to make her copious amounts of tea while she lounges in bed. But cue a photo of them tonight snuggled up in bed with tea and biscuits saying 'me and my mini me, my world, watching the love Island final' 🤮🤮🤮
She's just grotesque!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I see the beige wonder has deleted yesterday's FB post where she said she was cooking a roast today. It was littered with "you big fat liar, you're in Bankso and have dumped your kids again". Lol Edna, she's keeping you on your toes eh?

The sniffing in that interview where she curls her lip every time she sniffs was like watching Westcrack. There's no doubt she has a big drug problem..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So she's back today. I take it bunny will be back at school?
No doubt she's already booked in for her nails and lashes this afternoon, so she won't be able to go and get Bunny from school.
She will be so exhausted from sitting on her ass from 'skiing' that she will order bunny about, asking her to make her copious amounts of tea while she lounges in bed. But cue a photo of them tonight snuggled up in bed with tea and biscuits saying 'me and my mini me, my world, watching the love Island final' 🤮🤮🤮
She's just grotesque!
She will be booking in for more arse and lip filler the minute she lands

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .
Just catching up but I actually think he was good for her and the kids. He wanted her to stop drinking etc etc. Really bad tea but I used to work with someone that knows him well and they met KFP during their rship and actually said she seemed normal when I asked for goss, which now I look back confuses me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.