Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people have suggested that carl might be involved in ❄ and so he won't/can't spill the truth about skanky for fear of her then dropping him in it, but surely if that were the case, there would be nasty people higher up the food chain who would have it in for skanky if she did this, just a thought 🤔

Saw KB a couple of times when he was with Skanky, she sat in the RR whilst he filled it up with diesel and came into the garage to pay, I remember being surprised how much younger and smaller he was in the flesh.

Reactions: 30
Morning Dollylovesshoes xx put ' coke nose pics' in Google and they should show up xx
I did that but still no pics. I will hang around to watch the total implosion of Kippers' nose and the collapse of her fairy-tale (lies) world. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I did😬🤮🤯
Why do that to yourself? addiction is sooo difficult. Well done to anyone that's got out of that.
On topic KFP seems to live the life of Riley but it's catching up on, ohh it's catching up on her
She was constantly sniffing on that video. If it's to do with the ❄ ❄ , would she risk carrying it over in her luggage, probably not. She must have purchased it over there. How does she get hold of the 'gear' when she goes away, I wonder?

Reactions: 30
She was constantly sniffing on that video. If it's to do with the ❄ ❄ , would she risk carrying it over in her luggage, probably not. She must have purchased it over there. How does she get hold of the 'gear' when she goes away, I wonder?
I think she does carry it. Wasnt there talk of her and karl carrying on the thailand trips because they are dealers?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Funnily enough I was having a pub conversation a few weeks ago with an aquaintance who likes to “ party”

He had booked a villa in Spain for him & his mates, they’d got club nights booked , meals, excursions -just listening to it made me dizzy.
Then he said his “ party pack” was being delivered after they’d done a few days of tanning & eating because if they’d had it earlier they’d break in to it & all their plans would be wasted ( as would they)
The “ party pack “ contained Coke , ecstasy , ketamine & other stuff I’d not heard of.

I was gobsmacked that he could organise that to be delivered to him in Spain & he said “ you can do this in most countries though it is easier if you’ve been there before & they trust you”

So maybe it’s this . Delivered straight to their villa by a local on a scooter, apparently 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Oh this is pure gold! SHE is the snake wrapped around Jetts neck and keeping him in place. Nice one clan - that's a big home goal for sure 😂. They're going home, they're going home - those kids are going home🎶
That's Junior and Princess in the picture

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, she’s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still can’t actually ski 🤦🏽‍♀️sniffing a lot ❄❄❄❄❄ there’s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as I’m still following this sorry saga 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2765943
Why's this twit letting her drive a quad bike around? She has NO licence, for anything! Her licence must have been revoked for good reason. Even when not medically revoked she's banned for alcohol, speeding and the rest. These morons are unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Apparently she paid him off not to talk about her.
I can well believe they as there is only one solitary quote from him out there about there time together and it gets mentioned a lot.
“She’s not wired right.”
I do remember seeing him on a television interview when asked about her, that was his most well known quote, I think he was being a bit diplomatic but his overtone was that she was a pylon short of an electricity station.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why's this twit letting her drive a quad bike around? She has NO licence, for anything! Her licence must have been revoked for good reason. Even when not medically revoked she's banned for alcohol, speeding and the rest. These morons are unbelievable.
Well Helena,she’s used to a lawn mower ride.🤣bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't someone say she convinces friends to carry it in their knickers? That would be another reason to take friends, so they can be her mules for her. I imagine it's quite easy to get in a pub or club though there.....or to take in make up packaging on a flight if you have the balls!
Oh and Whatsapp groups, apparently these days dealers advertise on WhatsApp and deliver.
---
Well Helena,she’s used to a lawn mower ride.🤣bleep.
Oh yes Dolly, most recently see trying to crash Rita's Allen Scythe thingy 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Some interesting information.

GV65 is the pink range rover that was sold in Chelmsford in 2020. The new owner of the vehicle put a private plate on it. Just had a look on DVLA and it's taxed and has an MOT under the original plate (skanky never put a private plate on this one herself. It was always GV65) is this what Carl has brought back for her and the one he's had delivered at MM?

VK06 is the beetle. No tax. Doh. Not even sorn. Still comes up as pink on DVLA despite the colour now being purple. Not sure if this makes the insurance void as the modifications haven't been updated...not that she'd get insurance anyway.
Yes, this is the 65 plate I thought it was! But on the S*n’s drone pic, it does look like an older shape RR so not sure.

Reactions: 13
Didn't someone say she convinces friends to carry it in their knickers? That would be another reason to take friends, so they can be her mules for her. I imagine it's quite easy to get in a pub or club though there.....or to take in make up packaging on a flight if you have the balls!
---

I bet she shoves it up her.She don’t care what goes up her bleep anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh and Whatsapp groups, apparently these days dealers advertise on WhatsApp and deliver.
---

I think the dealers she uses will be able to arrange delivery on holiday. They will have all the contacts once you been once you will know who to see. BTW I gave no expirience in this just surmising

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.