Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constantly sniffing❄❄. Her nose is collapsing. Can’t speak properly, odd the way she pronounced stuff. Plus her hairline looks like she’s dyed it with shoe polish. What an utter mess & that’s with the filters. Sucking her teeth. No going back to the mess of a face. I think she’s already back in UK. Sneaked back in. Wonder where the Pink RR is now? who is hiding it for her? No doubt in someone’s garage out of sight. Hope there’s more 💩 hitting the fan this week😂
Her nose is collapsing, you’re right. I remember her original nose, never thought there was anything wrong with it but after she had her nose job during the PA years it did look perfect. She’s fcuked it up with the ❄ that’s for sure

Reactions: 42
Love the way he talked over her as she launched into her ‘never underestimate the Pricey’! ‘Down the terrain. We saw the hawks, the views!’ Why, you can even drink waterfall water! I want to go to there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, she’s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still can’t actually ski 🤦🏽‍♀️sniffing a lot ❄❄❄❄❄ there’s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as I’m still following this sorry saga 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2765943
Bless, she’s learned a new word - terrain. Bet she has no idea what it means though
---
And scratches her head!
She’s riddled

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Because they are all Thicko cunts,she doesn’t know an intelligent life,never has never will,she’s so thick,no education likes killing birds etc,if she can do that she has killed other animals believe you me,she killed poor darling Blade and others.God I could kill her and chop her cunty body up and feed it to the sea.duck off cruel bleep.God I wished it was years ago,when you’d be dragged out…
There’s enough plastic tit in the sea without adding her to it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting that one of the main side effects of coke abuse is itching skin on body and head🤔

" Cocaine can lead to skin infections due to the way this drug makes its users feel as though bugs are crawling beneath their skin. Clawing and scratching at the skin can cause wounds that may easily become infected. Skin infections may also occur due to other infections that enter the bloodstream through nasal injuries caused by snorting cocaine."
Explains why she is constantly scratching and fiddling with herself ❄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god the constant sniffing is through the roof! Giving off huge Westbrook and Katona vibes. That's the most prominent I've seen it. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I forgot this one I made yesterday 😀 xx..

Edna is getting more and more beige 😄😄😘 xxx .

Resizer_17082054438591~3.jpg

Had to read the writing incase I was famous again 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh my god the constant sniffing is through the roof! Giving off huge Westbrook and Katona vibes. That's the most prominent I've seen it. Wow.
The poor kids. They must be aware. They must have witnessed her taking it, and her drug addled behaviour when coked up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Interesting that one of the main side effects of coke abuse is itching skin on body and head🤔

" Cocaine can lead to skin infections due to the way this drug makes its users feel as though bugs are crawling beneath their skin. Clawing and scratching at the skin can cause wounds that may easily become infected. Skin infections may also occur due to other infections that enter the bloodstream through nasal injuries caused by snorting cocaine."
Explains why she is constantly scratching and fiddling with herself ❄
It’s interesting you say that, I had a flatmate about 5 years ago in London who admitted that he took coke ( he was asked to leave shortly after) but he kept scratching at his knees and arms. His face was covered in scratches. He said it was psoriasis but I had my doubts.

Reactions: 30
I'm now on this thread 😀🧵💖 x.
Catching up slowly 😀 x
Cole should have got someone to write a message for Katie on the side of the car in black paint lol. I have a go 😄😄 xxx.

Resizer_17082975927431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I see Carls instagram is completely gone now. Before his account was still there with everything removed, now there’s no account.

Will he really give up his blue tick? I honestly do think he’s hurt. He’s behaving like it.

As for JJ, get a bleeping grip you sad little lady bag tiny footed fame hungry vacuum. On holiday with your grab a granny and her little nonentities who think they’re the next celeb agency. With a client list of Hee and Haw.

I hope every last one of them gets investigated for their role in her hiding money and assets. As there is zero chance they’re not involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
How funny that Fruitella is now a close friend when only a few months ago she was selling skanky's dogs, which skanky supposedly knew nothing about! More proof of the fact she's a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 46
How funny that Fruitella is now a close friend when only a few months ago she was selling skanky's dogs, which skanky supposedly knew nothing about! More proof of the fact she's a compulsive liar.
Fruitella and Jess are both forgettable wallpaper. They’ve been hung up by skank and will be stripped of their dignity and cash by the time the bankruptcy is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The clampitts
/ (clan the pits)
On benefits (Harvey)
Absolute shits
---
UOTE="coolcat2022, post: 18434115, member: 349184"]
It’s interesting you say that, I had a flatmate about 5 years ago in London who admitted that he took coke ( he was asked to leave shortly after) but he kept scratching at his knees and arms. His face was covered in scratches. He said it was psoriasis but I had my doubts.
[/QUOTE]
Scratching at his bollocks means he's been with Pricey

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in the company of a really big coke head once, he was sniffing and sneezing all night 🙄 at one point he blew his nose into a hanky and a small bit of the tip of his nose actually slid off into the hanky! 🤮 that’s the way skank will end up as well, her nose will just slide off her face

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
QUOTE="Pom Bear, post: 18434701, member: 61198"]
So Coles got rid of his quotes...hope he puts them back up ....😄😄😄❤😘 xxx..

View attachment 2766309

Back tomorrow Love from Pom 🥰😘 xx
[/QUOTE]
Haha you always get it spot on love to you little pom xxxx❤💞😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.