Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not checked in here in months, got so fed up of her after she got that dog whilst she was hiding out at the London pad(it was London aye?!)

A new man...

Reactions: 19
That's interesting London pad (London aye?) Skank bought herself a flat in that area years ago to stop in during the week and weekends so she didn't have to travel back and forth when working and on the piss. Thought she had sold it.🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
That's interesting London pad (London aye?) Skank bought herself a flat in that area years ago to stop in during the week and weekends so she didn't have to travel back and forth when working and on the piss. Thought she had sold it.🤔
When you think of everything she's had over the years & where she is now.....because of her own doing not the men in her life.

Reactions: 32
When you think of everything she's had over the years & where she is now.....because of her own doing not the men in her life.
Yep...had she been wise with money she could still be earning an income from that flat or even be living in it herself. I'm guessing instead that she sold it and blew the money on some nonsense. I also don't think she was ever worth anywhere near what she claimed. She did earn good money for a few years but when you blow it on ridiculous tit like brand new cars, designer gear etc, the money isn't long disappearing. Especially when it seems she now has no steady source of income.

Reactions: 34
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and 🐰✈ back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years 😱 Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!
Ah lol. Let’s hope for lots of tea this week and you’ll be a well deserved VIP X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah lol. Let’s hope for lots of tea this week and you’ll be a well deserved VIP X
No doubt she will be straight over to Harvey’s college for some ‘good mum deflection’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is bunny not back in school tomorrow? Oh silly me as if KP gives a duck if she's back to send her off to school after half term 😕
Wouldn't surprise me if skank and Jeyda have already arrived back in the UK and told fruitella and kryten to post pictures from a few days ago to make it look like she's still there, that blog could have been recorded first day there when she was pictured the first day she met the guy.🤔

Reactions: 37
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, she’s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still can’t actually ski 🤦🏽‍♀️sniffing a lot ❄❄❄❄❄ there’s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as I’m still following this sorry saga 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Me too ... I didn't even know how to get VIP and then I was one 🤣🤣 I found Tattle during #slapgate
Video if anyone wants to view it, 4 minutes of your life lost forever though, I need a drink after listening to her droning on, she’s going back there, been skiing 4 times in her life, and still can’t actually ski 🤦🏽‍♀️sniffing a lot ❄❄❄❄❄ there’s nothing of any interest in this 4 minutes 🤦🏽‍♀️

To be honest skip the thing, unless you are a masochist, I think I must be as I’m still following this sorry saga 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2765943
I started watching but couldn’t tolerate more than a minute or so of her monotone voice and compulsive sniffing. The way she sniffs and twists her mouth each time she sniffs is reminiscent of Daniella Westcrack. Must be a raging coke head thing.

Reactions: 39

View attachment 2765943
Constantly sniffing❄❄. Her nose is collapsing. Can’t speak properly, odd the way she pronounced stuff. Plus her hairline looks like she’s dyed it with shoe polish. What an utter mess & that’s with the filters. Sucking her teeth. No going back to the mess of a face. I think she’s already back in UK. Sneaked back in. Wonder where the Pink RR is now? who is hiding it for her? No doubt in someone’s garage out of sight. Hope there’s more 💩 hitting the fan this week😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I started watching but couldn’t tolerate more than a minute or so of her monotone voice and compulsive sniffing. The way she sniffs and twists her mouth each time she sniffs is reminiscent of Daniella Westcrack. Must be a raging coke head thing.
And scratches her head!

Reactions: 22
Couldn’t watch it all either with the scratching, sniffing and coke jaw, was very distracting. As soon as the guy said she was the best driver that was it for me 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.