Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that is Junior on that pic! Just want to add that I love the time around Valentine's Day in Kippers' world. From gold-plated 10k roses to a Quality Street and love heart sweet, oh how the mighty have fallen! There's always the stench of desperation from Kipper for one-upmanship, notwithstanding it's Sink Boys birthday around this time, and Caroline Flacks' suicide :( Beat that KP, the Priory awaits.
I know!! I think my glasses need glasses 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😞our Fred getting bit slaughtered on gossip fred.
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and 🐰✈ back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years 😱 Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Reckon she's just got a permanently numb bum now🤔
Her ar$e may have frozen solid by now as it's 95% water!
---
Very like AFP here 🤢 apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Yup, looking more like AFP the older she gets - little wonder she turned to plastic surgery to be on the safe side.
PS/ Look at her grubby, bitten-down fingernails on those pics, haha!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Had a little peep, it is not so bad, Dolly. Most of the time I don’t take any thread too seriously. I seriously want to see KFP extinct and 🐰✈ back with KH. Other than that Tattle is just a bit of fun. There’s some really wild threads on tattle. To my horror, I’ve realised I’ve been on Tattle for at least 4 years 😱 Not quite sure when I joined exactly. I’ve tried to date my tenure from threads I’ve followed. Anyway, still not a VIP after 4+ years, shocking!
You joined Feb 10th 2020 Yellow...click your avatar x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also a disgrace that SFP was trying to defend her driving again. Is she not worried about the safety of her niece and nephew if in the car with KP? I certainly would be.
Same with AFP and PP, I'd be terrified if my grandchildren were in a car with someone with that driving record. They just don't seem to care do they?
It’s because they are utterly Shameless Do As You Likeys .

Reactions: 18
Her ar$e may have frozen solid by now as it's 95% water!
---

Yup, looking more like AFP the older she gets - little wonder she turned to plastic surgery to be on the safe side.
PS/ Look at her grubby, bitten-down fingernails on those pics, haha!
She went in IAC with long red acrylics. I’m amazed she has any nail beds left with the frequency she has her nails done.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Awwww Yellow,I know,I’ve been here 4 years..👀you’re only 50 odd posts away.Yellow😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
skanky made me a VIP very quickly! :ROFLMAO:
My rage knoweth no bounds lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
According to your profile you joined Feb 10 2020 so pretty much exactly 4 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its in your profile x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's disgusting. Someone with her driving record shouldn't even be driving. She has some nerves boasting about getting new cars and getting her licence back. Anyone with that driving record should be ashamed, but not her. She's not going to change her behaviour so should just give up the keys
It’s what that fab judge told her,worse driver she’s ever known but she can’t do anything as judge already had made decision.she told her she should be jailed.
IMO.
[/QUOTE If someone is repeatedly getting banned from driving there should be an automatic cut off where it’s permanent. The law is crazy to keep giving chance after chance!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.