Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FB, was posted around 6-7pm last night, selfie with someone in Bansko, who was boasting they’d just met her.
She really is Super Mum. According to FB, 20 mins ago she was home and heading out to shop for roast dinner food!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Google earth 2020: This looks like it, completely hidden away and boxed in by two barns, some dense woodland and a lorry. If it weren't for satellite images no-one would ever know it was there. She was declared bankrupt in November 2019 but this image is dated 23rd April 2019. Had she hidden it away to prevent it being taken into account? p.s. I've just noticed the colour representation here is very poor, the pink is far clearer on the internet, it's the vehicle between the two barns.

View attachment 2764782
Wow that’s some detective work 👊🏼👊🏼
Inspector karma tattler ❤😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs who'd boast about being within a radius of the thing even?!
Have to say though, if I saw her I would definitely try to get a pic so I could then post the full HD unfiltered real mess of her face. 😂🤣😁
Would have to make sure I'd wiped plenty of Vicks under my nose first then had a bath in dettol and burned my clothes after the ordeal though 🤢🤮🫨🤣😂😁

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think you've got bigger decisions than that, ffs!!
That makes me sick, it’s the kind of post someone would share from their cosy home, sharing a lazy Sunday with their kids. Where are your kids!? Who’s having pancakes and pyjamas with them?
On a side note, wasn’t it tax evasion that brought down Al Capone? If she can’t be done for child /animal neglect/cruelty I say get her whatever way they can. I don’t drink so I’m just pondering what flavour popcorn to get in while we watch it unfold…

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She didn't write that. Not enough spelling/grammar mistakes.
Smacks of Sophie, to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She really is Super Mum. According to FB, 20 mins ago she was home and heading out to shop for roast dinner food!
was just about to say the same thing! She can’t even be bothered to be truthful with her braindeads who surely must know she‘s in the Poundland Alps.

PS- is there anyone who wouldn’t look like a sack of shite in this get up?

IMG_0472.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Skank must be clinging onto kryten over there considering there are so many beautiful young twenty something ladies partying over there.
Even the girls gone with her are young enough to be her daughter ..
Must killing her, no-one giving her the attention or fawning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
was just about to say the same thing! She can’t even be bothered to be truthful with her braindeads who surely must know she‘s in the Poundland Alps.

PS- is there anyone who wouldn’t look like a sack of shite in this get up?

View attachment 2764975
Did anyone reply to her and say How? When you’re skiing in Bulgaria? 😡. I don’t have socials anymore or I would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have shamelessly stolen this from another thread as I thought it totally fits Skanky.

IMG_9721.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Did anyone reply to her and say How? When you’re skiing in Bulgaria? 😡. I don’t have socials anymore or I would.
Yes they have and it wasn’t me 😁 I never post anything to her on SM, but a few people are saying she’s in Bulgaria, the fans are currently ignoring those posts 🤦🏽‍♀️

I reckon she maybe on her way back though, no proof, just feel she’s returning today.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.