Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanks admin still trying to push the skanks good mother role on fb ..latest ..
so she is now a stay at home mum what happened to her being a top business women and world class model(i suppose she is counting only fans as modelling and you can do that from home and how can she be a stay at home mum she is always out/away with the latest ONE)
---
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe
[/QUOTEihe will be very careful of what he actually says(if he actually does say anything that can get her in trouble)as he as been her side kick and helping her for the last two years if like it seems he set up a business(Priceywoods)to maybe funnel things through(why would second hand car dealers suddenly decide to branch out in that kind of thing then close it down just before tax returns are due daddy will not be happy if what he says can come back on him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe the horse box went to another horse rider prior to her being made bankrupt. You can see it on Google earth parked at a place in Adversene, which is not far from the MM. This is from the woman’s account showing it in France.
Google earth 2020: This looks like it, completely hidden away and boxed in by two barns, some dense woodland and a lorry. If it weren't for satellite images no-one would ever know it was there. She was declared bankrupt in November 2019 but this image is dated 23rd April 2019. Had she hidden it away to prevent it being taken into account? p.s. I've just noticed the colour representation here is very poor, the pink is far clearer on the internet, it's the vehicle between the two barns.

1708244002432.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Wonder how much stuff she has hidden away and what, no way will she play ball but hopefully it all comes out.

Reactions: 28
She thinks she's crafty and that she will outwit authorities. Her luck will run out eventually.

Reactions: 36
That's not a happy face though - look at the eyes. Not convinced. I think she's knows everything is going down the drain now.
She looks like she may previously have been emotional. I didn’t know she was capable of showing emotions on her butchered face

Reactions: 20
Google earth 2020: This looks like it, completely hidden away and boxed in by two barns, some dense woodland and a lorry. If it weren't for satellite images no-one would ever know it was there. She was declared bankrupt in November 2019 but this image is dated 23rd April 2019. Had she hidden it away to prevent it being taken into account? p.s. I've just noticed the colour representation here is very poor, the pink is far clearer on the internet, it's the vehicle between the two barns.

View attachment 2764782
Could that be the Suzuki Jeep? Not sure when that was sold.

Reactions: 9
She looks like she may previously have been emotional. I didn’t know she was capable of showing emotions on her butchered face
Definitely looked like she had been crying. Too little, too late. She is only crying because the 'world of pricey' is crumbling down and people are waking up to who she really is. I don't suppose she would ever shed a tear for the animals that have died, or the children whose lives she is ruining - all because no one will play her game and play there part right.
---
I think she almost looks nervous
She knows what she is in for at home now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she almost looks nervous
She thought that she be fawned over by the other holiday skiers etc like the alist zeleb that lives rent free in her drug addled head that she thinks she is, when in reality no one there cares or too young to know who she is. The apartment bloke had to put a link on his fb to the sun's story website about her..to explain who she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely looked like she had been crying. Too little, too late. She is only crying because the 'world of pricey' is crumbling down and people are waking up to who she really is. I don't suppose she would ever shed a tear for the animals that have died, or the children whose lives she is ruining - all because no one will play her game and play there part right.
---

She knows what she is in for at home now.
bleeping good!cry as much as she likes like we have knowing the treatment of her poor kids and animals.😡cry yourself a river cuntface.
---
Just bed. Looking at this.

Reactions: 31
bleeping good!cry as much as she likes like we have knowing the treatment of her poor kids and animals.😡cry yourself a river cuntface.
---
Just bed. Looking at this.

She obviously never truly shed a tear for her kids,animals only crying as true truth is starting dropping and she has no idea how to make it go away. I see a stint in the priory or something similar using mh or faked suicide attempt to get pity press attention..Edna Is probably onto it as we speak
---
Deflection, deflection, deflection… the Clan are up!

View attachment 2764833
Another fake fan page setup 🙄 guessing jess behind this page to help stroke her ego

Reactions: 26
That's not a happy face though - look at the eyes. Not convinced. I think she's knows everything is going down the drain now.
Interesting that so far this ski trip has had no promotion. The relationship is obviously a showmance, but neither one of them is able to use it for publicity or coin at mo due to Crawl kicking-off. So far no photos sold to Backgrid, unable to post on SM other than photos of their feet (although Kryten posted one last night showing his diabetic condition ) the only photos are ones we find of Bansko people taking selfies with her, and none of Kryten and her together.

This trip has been a total disaster for her, it deffo was originally booked as SB’s birthday treat and he lost it in Vegas, drunk and seeing her with Kryten after she has been messaging him. It’s clear if she carries on seeing Kryten how fake this is, SB has been in contact with Kryten showing him she’s still been sending him messages, trying to get him back by sounds of it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Gonna be fun when they get back home, SB has landed her in serious trouble with the hiding of assets messages, how will this play out. As DC said yesterday this week’s podcast will be hilarious, even her brain dead fans know what has happened, she has to mention the trip, but the lies will be off the charts, I might even get up early and listen along for Breakfast LOLS, before DC’s update 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

View attachment 2764782
Sorry....correction....this image is dated 23rd April 2020, six months after she'd been declared bankrupt.

Reactions: 29
Worms

Delightful 🤮
---
Did we ever get a definitive answer about the pink horse box? The massive lorry, not the smaller one, although I guess the same applies.
At one point, years back, someone posted a photo of it parked at a nearby(ish) farm - again, hard to hide.

Also, what the hell is she playing at? Insurance premiums even for those of us with squeaky clean records and no claims or penalty points are seeing massive hikes in premiums this year (presumably paying extra to cover the likes of people like her). So, not only does she have the worst driving record the judge had ever seen (meaning most companies wouldn't touch her with a barge pole), she also picks a vehicle that has been in the press recently as having sky-high premiums anyway.
She must quite literally be un-insurable. So that presumably is why she takes her chances and just drives anyway and risks getting caught as the consequences are lighter than paying out for proper cover.
This was definitely sold, the near by farm was the new owners place.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.