Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could that be the Suzuki Jeep? Not sure when that was sold.
The jeep was in a workshop in April 2020, I saw it. The garage owner had recovered it from KB but was holding on to it as KFP owed him money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That's not a happy face though - look at the eyes. Not convinced. I think she's knows everything is going down the drain now.
Wonder when the creature is coming back she may have gone for a long weekend skiing is not cheap wherever you go funny shes not posted much this trip

Reactions: 10
Oh this is pure gold! SHE is the snake wrapped around Jetts neck and keeping him in place. Nice one clan - that's a big home goal for sure 😂. They're going home, they're going home - those kids are going home🎶
That’s junior not Jett. Probably the last time Junior was home 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Skanks admin still trying to push the skanks good mother role on fb ..latest ..
This is a bit more accurate….. You are trying to be a comedian except you actually are a joke of a mother going on holiday while you kids stay at home as usual
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 24
Wonder when the creature is coming back she may have gone for a long weekend skiing is not cheap wherever you go funny shes not posted much this trip
Probably been told not to by the clan. I am sure they are planning some kind of a rebuttal it's far too quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Google earth 2020: This looks like it, completely hidden away and boxed in by two barns, some dense woodland and a lorry. If it weren't for satellite images no-one would ever know it was there. She was declared bankrupt in November 2019 but this image is dated 23rd April 2019. Had she hidden it away to prevent it being taken into account? p.s. I've just noticed the colour representation here is very poor, the pink is far clearer on the internet, it's the vehicle between the two barns.

View attachment 2764782
That looks like the smaller 3.5t box. I think she's actually had three pink boxes, this was the original one, which as DC said above was sold, and probably cost her around £150k new:

1708248163320.jpeg

Then this one
1708248312352.png

and finally this one
1708248383272.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is a bit more accurate….. You are trying to be a comedian except you actually are a joke of a mother going on holiday while you kids stay at home as usual
Yes 'mum of the year award' goes to KFP who decides that as her children can't go abroad, she will go without them as she won't go without her holidays!!
---
That’s junior not Jett. Probably the last time Junior was home 🤣
OOPS 😂 My bad!! As you were folks! But she is still a snake and Junior was the one that got away😅😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Of all the things that have come out over the last couple of weeks, the thing that shocks me the most is that KP took J&B on two fair ground rides early Monday. Not to have fun but as a photo opportunity. Then dumped them back home and went to get hair, nails etc done. Then left the kids at home during half term to go on an adult only skiing holiday to a destination FULL of kids because it’s half term. And didn’t even go and see her disabled son who was left in the college on his own at half term.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I don't believe Lego has had a legover with her ... oh, she has been throwing herself at him guaranteed, BUT, this is a very obvious fake set up for clicks ... Lego has zero interest in the sad desperate cow, be hasnt been pictured even looking at her or holding her hand... she thinks she has 'still got it' but in reality she can't get a man she has actually shagged to claim her publically
---

She threatened that people would 'know the truth' about how awful Leandro was to her after he dumped her ... as per usual ... but, she never said a word after that ... his family are wealthy and in politics I believe ... I suspect she was paid off to sign an NDA by them
Apparently she paid him off not to talk about her.
I can well believe they as there is only one solitary quote from him out there about there time together and it gets mentioned a lot.
“She’s not wired right.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping good!cry as much as she likes like we have knowing the treatment of her poor kids and animals.😡cry yourself a river cuntface.
---
Just bed. Looking at this.

Reading that article & looks like she is fuuuucked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just had a thought a late friend of mine her husband was a tax accountant but also self employed,he had loads of builders etc on his books,long story short he got done for tax evasion etc got 7 years in prison.I didn’t think of that till late last night,I though ‘Oh Sue’s hubs spent 7 years in nick for tax fiddled’. I think he done 6 years. Soooooo skank ya bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Probably been told not to by the clan. I am sure they are planning some kind of a rebuttal it's far too quiet.
I thought that most likely trying to work out the best damage control it wont work lol
---
I just had a thought a late friend of mine her husband was a tax accountant but also self employed,he had loads of builders etc on his books,long story short he got done for tax evasion etc got 7 years in prison.I didn’t think of that till late last night,I though ‘Oh Sue’s hubs spent 7 years in nick for tax fiddled’. I think he done 6 years. Soooooo skank ya bleep!
Heres bloody hoping
---
Fake tears to rope Lego in
You can just hear it now not her fault hes just being nasty etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.