Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably riddled with all sorts hence the regular scratching but that nail is caked! I bet she’s resorting to ‘special requests’ for her Only Fans punters for 💰 Or Carl just likes a bit of the bum fun 😂😂😂
I’m a bit confused by the nail detritus as if acrylic they are normally cut and filed down filed off or soaked off etc and my nail tech always checks the underneath regrowth and cleans and tells me when it’s time to remove and give the falsies a break for a while. So she has multiple nail appointments a month and none of these places practice basic hygiene 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

View attachment 2763228
Green is the new beige...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was he though, he was supposed to work with Harvey to help him lose some weight and get a bit fitter. Suddenly, KB was shagging his mother. Surely KB if he cared for Harvey wouldn’t have gone there.
If KB had any concern about preventing his penis from turning gangrenous and falling off he shouldn't have gone there. RIP Dane's big toe ☹🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m a bit confused by the nail detritus as if acrylic they are normally cut and filed down filed off or soaked off etc and my nail tech always checks the underneath regrowth and cleans and tells me when it’s time to remove and give the falsies a break for a while. So she has multiple nail appointments a month and none of these places practice basic hygiene 🤮🤮🤮
That’s not the nail techs fault, it’s just down to her being a grubby cow not washing her hands after doing god knows what….

---
Imagine how pissed off little JJ must be though
He probably thought 'ill put up with the old banger so I can get a few column inches then I'll ditch her'
Then along comes Carl and actually grows some balls for an hour or 2 and bam, he's got more news articles than he's had the whole time he's been with the skank.
And there's JJ stuck in some ski resort with that minger pawing him with her crusty nails while texting her ex and being hammered in the papers 🤣🤣 probably have to spend the whole flight home listening to her go on and on and on about her exs and the 'press' out to get her
He’s in over his head… I bet he can’t wait to get away from her. His mum needs to take a leaf out of Antons mums book & have a word with her son because he is just humiliating himself
---
JJs eyes are far too small for his squat, fat, square lego head!
They are funny looking & I think he needs glasses he’s always squinting like he’s struggling to see

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As usual late to the party .. So hell has no fury like a Carl scorned! 😂. Seeing the text that caused all the mayhem it was her sending a X. Can you imagine what would have happened if she’d managed a whole word !
--
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .
Kris wasn’t the best looking but out of them all I feel he had a bit more about him & kept her on her toes at the start instead of being a doormat from the get go.
---
Can honestly say I don't find any of her 'ex flames' attractive, she has the complete opposite taste in men to me. The baby faced look. If I was pushed to chose one of them off looks it would probably be Alex minus the bashed up ears from cage fighting 😅
No no give me a henry cavil or an eric bana any day of the week over any of them 🤣
I think it’s the cheek of her only sending him a X. He’s not even worthy of a ‘Sorry I’m going on our skiing holiday with another guy on your birthday babe. Hope you still love me X’

no wonder he’s finally lost it 😂
---
The Scruffalo
Smellytrampalo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe the horse box went to another horse rider prior to her being made bankrupt. You can see it on Google earth parked at a place in Adversene, which is not far from the MM. This is from the woman’s account showing it in France.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I believe the horse box went to another horse rider prior to her being made bankrupt. You can see it on Google earth parked at a place in Adversene, which is not far from the MM. This is from the woman’s account showing it in France.
DC would the dumped RR have been reported to the BH investigation?I’m presuming it has.

• Heart
The fact the 1braincell sharing crazies actually believes this in the comments stroking her ego is outstanding crazy....
Even though it's heavily documented by her she's never there for longer than 5hrs a week with the kids .. she's hates being stuck with them..

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.