Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even remember what Leandro looked like. PA is decent and has aged well, although he seemed to lose the plot when he was with her a bit. She’s never been with anyone decent profile since then. They seem to get younger and less famous every time. KB has a good body but that rank ring he wears with his initials on is just the biggest ick going.
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I would go as far to say all the men shes had in her life have been love bombed to start with and then the mask slips and her true colurs shine through according to her they have all used her for fame etc allegations of cheating when shes the one doing the cheating they have all said the same including Leandro who funny enough she never talks about theres a reason her exes all go on to have better relationships and she cant stand it she does everything she can to cause trouble she treated KH like a dog didnt want him but as soon as he moved on with MP she did nothing but cause trouble PA had the best idea he left her and cut her off completly
Thats true.never spoke to her since....how lucky was he to realise this woman is evil and will continue to ruin families and her own children for years and years to come... his insight into the future has shown she can never ever stop....
Terminator Pricey... the battle goes on and on...
Not a film fantasy though....she needs to be stopped from hurting anyone humans / animals in future...

Reactions: 29
Carl are you still awake ? Come on no one expects anything but the truth... just spill the beans on this evil witch...if you're going to get paid for it via the media..thats fine... but make sure you tell the whole truth..and nothing but the truth... so help you God .....😘🙏🤣
Pretty sure he would be awake - it’s 2:24 pm in Vegas right now…

Reactions: 21
I personally think KB was revolting. Body, face, the lot! Seemed good with H though, I’ll give him that .
Was he though, he was supposed to work with Harvey to help him lose some weight and get a bit fitter. Suddenly, KB was shagging his mother. Surely KB if he cared for Harvey wouldn’t have gone there.

Reactions: 25
Someone posted earlier about the large horse box… never seen that up for sale, just the smaller one. Never seen the pink Suzuki either! Perhaps those two are hidden? The beetle was sold and redone.

Reactions: 13
Thats true.never spoke to her since....how lucky was he to realise this woman is evil and will continue to ruin families and her own children for years and years to come... his insight into the future has shown she can never ever stop....
Terminator Pricey... the battle goes on and on...
Not a film fantasy though....she needs to be stopped from hurting anyone humans / animals in future...
Hopefully she will end up without a bloke no kids no money homeless duck all it will serve her right shes so thirsty to be in the limelight and still thinks shes got it ffs she needs to grow the duck up but she wont she will carry on saying fucknall is her fault etc etc she should of sold that MM years ago and bought a normal size house and paid her bills not her lol the MM went downhill soon as KH left house was far to big to upkeep same as the grounds and shes a messy dirty cow so house went to ruin all her fault lol

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for that... x ...just hope hes planning his next move to destroy her...
She deffo needs taking down big time shes done enough of talking about all her exes with no comeback thats all she can talk about id love SB and AR to do it at the same time double whammy lol also KH should write a book just likes shes done countless times slagging off her exes would serve her right id say 2024 is not going to be her year lol she cot court cases and BH coming up yet i hope she gets questioned about her skiing trip and who paid for it im so bleeping sick of her

Reactions: 30
I can’t even remember what Leandro looked like. PA is decent and has aged well, although he seemed to lose the plot when he was with her a bit. She’s never been with anyone decent profile since then. They seem to get younger and less famous every time. KB has a good body but that rank ring he wears with his initials on is just the biggest ick going.
Leandro thinking to himself, wtf am I doing with this skanky bint! 🙈
IMG_4884.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
His ick ring wasn't as funny as his goddamn wayward prosthetic.
1708211433796.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Wonder if it is part of his contract for getting the transplant free as I don't remember him doing TT live before and this is second night in a row
Ahh yes it could be. He's getting some crappy comments from a few thick, deluded witches tonight poor guy..he's not biting but can tell he's reading them and looks uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't believe Lego has had a legover with her ... oh, she has been throwing herself at him guaranteed, BUT, this is a very obvious fake set up for clicks ... Lego has zero interest in the sad desperate cow, be hasnt been pictured even looking at her or holding her hand... she thinks she has 'still got it' but in reality she can't get a man she has actually shagged to claim her publically
---
Leandro thinking to himself, wtf am I doing with this skanky bint! 🙈
View attachment 2764352
She threatened that people would 'know the truth' about how awful Leandro was to her after he dumped her ... as per usual ... but, she never said a word after that ... his family are wealthy and in politics I believe ... I suspect she was paid off to sign an NDA by them

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can honestly say I don't find any of her 'ex flames' attractive, she has the complete opposite taste in men to me. The baby faced look. If I was pushed to chose one of them off looks it would probably be Alex minus the bashed up ears from cage fighting 😅
No no give me a henry cavil or an eric bana any day of the week over any of them 🤣
Henry Cavills Mum Minnie was the receptionist at the bank I worked for many years ago. Lovely lady!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.