Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justice for all her fk kids and animals and people she's ripped off along the way...Amen ...
Oh yes, all of them too...

I think about Blade often as I'm sure many here do. KP probably forgotten him already. We haven't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yes, all of them too...

I think about Blade often as I'm sure many here do. KP probably forgotten him already. We haven't.
Will never forget anything she does and has done in the past...the problem for her is its all catalogued in her quest for fame... you can move away from this site cos sometimes it gets too much... but you are always drawn bk to the humour and goodwill and good people who just want her brought to Justice.... its not long a coming and it will be sweet ❤💞🥰🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she owes him money, I can completely see why he wouldn't block her.

I do hope he's been paying attention though - if he thinks for a second he's any different to anyone else she owes money to, he's in for a shock.
He hasn't blocked her, because he isn't done with her yet. If he was serious he would go completely no contact and just disappear for awhile. By not blocking her he still wants a level of communication between them. It's so toxic, neither have moved on. Its all just one big game unfortunately, that neither want to give up. He's had plenty of opportunities now. They would of split after he released the audios. When she was talking about doing coke. They got back together. This is no different, don't be fooled. Any publicity is publicity sick sick people. Those poor kids would be my only concern 😟. Clearly she doesn't want them, but won't let them be with their dad. It's just one big game, in their f@#ked up world. Shame on SS to shocking carry on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Outwardly giving no f*cks earlier tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2764268
She got to come home and face the music lol she can run but she cant hide
---
I wonder which one is Legoman 🤔😄 xx..

View attachment 2763984
WTF are they even wearing on their feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Did we ever get a definitive answer about the pink horse box? The massive lorry, not the smaller one, although I guess the same applies.
At one point, years back, someone posted a photo of it parked at a nearby(ish) farm - again, hard to hide.

Also, what the hell is she playing at? Insurance premiums even for those of us with squeaky clean records and no claims or penalty points are seeing massive hikes in premiums this year (presumably paying extra to cover the likes of people like her). So, not only does she have the worst driving record the judge had ever seen (meaning most companies wouldn't touch her with a barge pole), she also picks a vehicle that has been in the press recently as having sky-high premiums anyway.
She must quite literally be un-insurable. So that presumably is why she takes her chances and just drives anyway and risks getting caught as the consequences are lighter than paying out for proper cover.
Ive often wondered where that went must of cost a fortune back in the day she bought it when she was with AR the custom paint job would of cost a fair bit she must of had some money back then unless she was getting everything on credit or loans
---
He hasn't blocked her, because he isn't done with her yet. If he was serious he would go completely no contact and just disappear for awhile. By not blocking her he still wants a level of communication between them. It's so toxic, neither have moved on. Its all just one big game unfortunately, that neither want to give up. He's had plenty of opportunities now. They would of split after he released the audios. When she was talking about doing coke. They got back together. This is no different, don't be fooled. Any publicity is publicity sick sick people. Those poor kids would be my only concern 😟. Clearly she doesn't want them, but won't let them be with their dad. It's just one big game, in their f@#ked up world. Shame on SS to shocking carry on.
Narcissists completly duck other peoples lives up leaving them a shell of themselves and not knowing if they are the ones who are wrong as narcissists lie scam grift and even when confronted with their lies even with proof they still lie they are head fucks then they try and hoover you and love bomb you back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
---

---

Ive often wondered where that went must of cost a fortune back in the day she bought it when she was with AR the custom paint job would of cost a fair bit she must of had some money back then unless she was getting everything on credit or loans
She could do a bit of rapping singing getting her game on... snorting coking whatever they call it...that would do for starters...I'm all here for that....bring it on with you're new fella Pricey.. you know you want to impress him 🥰❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The registered keeper isn’t necessarily the owner of the vehicle. For example, if there is finance on the car, ownership does not transfer until the finance is paid in full.
I think the fact SB said she paid cash is a big clue did he give her and invoice for it i wonder wouldnt suprise me if its in his name and im wondering if shes not driving as the baliffs and BH can sieze her vechiles if she says shes not got any which im sure they can contact DVLA and find out its deffo scamminng the courts i hope the courts somehow get wind of SB posts wink wink lol

Reactions: 18
Carl hasn’t blocked her because he thought it was all real. He’s feeling used, hurt, confused, shand angry. He needs to COMPLETELY ignore her but he won’t be able to until he realises and accepts she was just one in a long line of men she could use. He is textbook victim of her domestic abuse. All this is in my opinion.
---

---

---

Narcissists completly duck other peoples lives up leaving them a shell of themselves and not knowing if they are the ones who are wrong as narcissists lie scam grift and even when confronted with their lies even with proof they still lie they are head fucks then they try and hoover you and love bomb you back
He is one in a long line of men who is a victim of her domestically abusing him. He is an unlikeable victim as he isn’t a nice person himself. But he is a victim, and he is likely feeling very hurt, confused, angry and ashamed.
---
Edit: sorry Tattle is glitching tonight. Deleting my posts then part posting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes he deleted earlier today 😁
Wonder if hes deleted it so the witch cant contact him seems very odd to me he left all those posts up for hours he knows there will be plenty of screenshots and proof of them i hope shes got no way of contacting him and is on the verge of a meltdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
---

---

---

Overwhelming need to send hugs after the last paragraph 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the fact SB said she paid cash is a big clue did he give her and invoice for it i wonder wouldnt suprise me if its in his name and im wondering if shes not driving as the baliffs and BH can sieze her vechiles if she says shes not got any which im sure they can contact DVLA and find out its deffo scamminng the courts i hope the courts somehow get wind of SB posts wink wink lol
We can tell them.... rushes to the lawpages courtserve emails to anyone and everyone hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carl hasn’t blocked her because he thought it was all real. He’s feeling used, hurt, confused, shand angry. He needs to COMPLETELY ignore her but he won’t be able to until he realises and accepts she was just one in a long line of men she could use. He is textbook victim of her domestic abuse. All this is in my opinion.

He is one in a long line of men who is a victim of her domestically abusing him. He is an unlikeable victim as he isn’t a nice person himself. But he is a victim, and he is likely feeling very hurt, confused, angry and ashamed.
---
Edit: sorry Tattle is glitching tonight. Deleting my posts then part posting them.
I would go as far to say all the men shes had in her life have been love bombed to start with and then the mask slips and her true colurs shine through according to her they have all used her for fame etc allegations of cheating when shes the one doing the cheating they have all said the same including Leandro who funny enough she never talks about theres a reason her exes all go on to have better relationships and she cant stand it she does everything she can to cause trouble she treated KH like a dog didnt want him but as soon as he moved on with MP she did nothing but cause trouble PA had the best idea he left her and cut her off completly

Reactions: 34
He is the ugliest, with the maddest hair, of all the eggs. Leandro was the fittest ❤
I can’t even remember what Leandro looked like. PA is decent and has aged well, although he seemed to lose the plot when he was with her a bit. She’s never been with anyone decent profile since then. They seem to get younger and less famous every time. KB has a good body but that rank ring he wears with his initials on is just the biggest ick going.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.