Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever get a definitive answer about the pink horse box? The massive lorry, not the smaller one, although I guess the same applies.
At one point, years back, someone posted a photo of it parked at a nearby(ish) farm - again, hard to hide.

Also, what the hell is she playing at? Insurance premiums even for those of us with squeaky clean records and no claims or penalty points are seeing massive hikes in premiums this year (presumably paying extra to cover the likes of people like her). So, not only does she have the worst driving record the judge had ever seen (meaning most companies wouldn't touch her with a barge pole), she also picks a vehicle that has been in the press recently as having sky-high premiums anyway.
She must quite literally be un-insurable. So that presumably is why she takes her chances and just drives anyway and risks getting caught as the consequences are lighter than paying out for proper cover.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe
The registered keeper isn’t necessarily the owner of the vehicle. For example, if there is finance on the car, ownership does not transfer until the finance is paid in full.

Reactions: 22
Another spot Legoman pic 😀🤭 xxx...

Resizer_17082045378671.jpg

Ps...sorry if any messages or requests pop up for me on the more recent thread, I'm hoping to catch up so in a few days I be able to reply to any. So far I've found out Coles gone to Vegas, and Katie is in Bulgaria on a skiing trip. I'm enjoying catching up 😃😘 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It's not just me is it ... that Lego is one ugly mofo ... all he has going for him is youth and very low level zelebrity ... Kipper really is desperate to try and shag him ... he actually makes Carl look like Brad Pitt in his 30s
He is the ugliest, with the maddest hair, of all the eggs. Leandro was the fittest ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker here … can’t see Carl on instagram, either he’s recently blocked me or his account has gone . Anyone else ?

Reactions: 14
He is the ugliest, with the maddest hair, of all the eggs. Leandro was the fittest ❤
Can honestly say I don't find any of her 'ex flames' attractive, she has the complete opposite taste in men to me. The baby faced look. If I was pushed to chose one of them off looks it would probably be Alex minus the bashed up ears from cage fighting 😅
No no give me a henry cavil or an eric bana any day of the week over any of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm glad someone remembered the giant tweezers.... They're for her enormous slug eyebrows, don'cha know....

1708206569876.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carl are you still awake ? Come on no one expects anything but the truth... just spill the beans on this evil witch...if you're going to get paid for it via the media..thats fine... but make sure you tell the whole truth..and nothing but the truth... so help you God .....😘🙏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Carl are you still awake ? Come on no one expects anything but the truth... just spill the beans on this evil witch...if you're going to get paid for it via the media..thats fine... but make sure you tell the whole truth..and nothing but the truth... so help you God .....😘🙏🤣
Justice for Blade.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.