Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked the bad english/bad grammar of the Instagram posts that were deleted.

Made the meaning a little bit more ambiguous, maybe leaving him a little bit of wriggle room, as the way they were written could be open to interpretation.

Well, that's my 2p on it, anyway. I hope that this is finally the downfall we've all been waiting for.

Hope that all makes sense...it's been Tequila Night here tonight since 6pm :)
I've just promised that if Alex Brooker isn't dressed up as BigFoot, then I'll run down our town High Street stark bollock naked, so, hopefully that will express how many drinks deep I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s Edna alluding to here, calling SB a weed 😁 I reckon there’s a lot of plotting afoot, desperate phone calls to Bansko, and putting on an act to ignore the storm raging around the Clan, carry on the grifting as usual….ain't gonna work this time Edna, it’s all closing in on the Clan, we can all feel it now 😈😁

View attachment 2763228
Better be careful of Soph. Carl she could bore you to death if she wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it possible the jeep was bought as Valentine’s Day gift (well that was the cover story) and he had it planned to be delivered then? But then he found out about the Lego ski holiday and lost it cos she humiliated him, maybe the insta story was a regretted knee jerk reaction?
I really really hope the deletes are about selling his story as opposed to a change of heart.
I believe the car has been hidden for some time

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
I wonder who the registered keeper is of the hidden car then? I guessing it is not her and possibly CW or his car sales company ?? If it’s registered to someone else then wouldnt it be really difficult for the bankruptcy trustee/ bailiffs to prove it’s hers ? Unless I guess there is a paper trail or cash trail to show she has handed over cash for it to someone else to buy … I’m sure the relevant investigations into her finances has many similar items on their radar , it’s very obvious on social media she has material belongings on her possession , she really is rather stupid if she is trying to hide anything and so are her family ! If CW has invested time into selling stories, and writing those posts and maybe even sending JJ voice notes and messages, then chances are he’s contacted the bankruptcy people, and even more hopefully he’s contacted social services and KH about the kids ! Also I suspect the driving offences that have occurred and kept hush hush could also be dodgy in that he has been asked to say he was driving and taken the points maybe

Reactions: 34
AFP admitted to cosmetic work on her face before so wouldn't be surprised if she had boobs done. SFP also had boob job when she was trying to become a glamour model.

RARELY has the phrase, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," been more fitting.

Glamour model Jordan - whose 34F boobs have been known to draw crowds, choke shopping centres and stop traffic - has been followed under the plastic surgeon's knife...by her mum.

Jordan, 22, had no fewer than three boob jobs before she was finally satisfied. But as our before and after pictures show, her mother, Amy Price, 48, has been transformed by her one-off face and neck lift.

In a prime example of mum-and-daughter bonding, Amy even chose Jordan's surgeon for the three-hour operation.

As well as the lift, Amy had her eye bags removed and a laser peel around her eyes and mouth at a total cost of around pounds 7,000 - far less than the pounds 10,000-plus her daughter's boob jobs would have cost her.

It just goes to show you should never say never. Only a few months ago, Amy expressed reservations about Jordan's surgery. But now she has not only gone ahead herself - she even asked Jordan for advice before having the operation.

Amy said just prior to the op: "I feel my lower and middle face sagging when I look down. It makes me feel I look miserable or tired. I've been feeling that for 10 years but particularly in the last two years.

"After years of sunbathing, I was also worried about wrinkles around my eyes. But now I am more concerned about the heaviness around my eyelids.

"I thought it might be late nights so I started going to bed early, yet it still looks the same. I am also noticing the lines around my lips."

The facelift was performed nine weeks ago by Harley Street surgeon Jeya Prakash who said: "Jordan brought her mum in after she decided she wanted a younger, fresher look. She did, of course, have reservations, which is natural. But she came to see me several times and when she was finally happy we went ahead and set a date for the operation."

Jordan cleared her diary and came to stay with her mum on the day of the operation, pacing the corridors while Amy spent three hours in theatre.

"She was there to hold Amy's hand when she came back from the operating theatre and to get her a drink," said Mr Prakash.

Amy waited 30 years longer than Jordan before taking the decision to have plastic surgery herself. Jordan had her first op at 18, and that and the two subsequent ones boosted her bust from 34B to 34F.

High-profile boyfriends such as footballer Dwight Yorke, Gladiator Ace and pop star Dane Bowers were clearly captivated by her new look, and from then on the cameras never stopped clicking. The only person who wasn't won over seemed to be her concerned mum. Even as recently as January this year, she said: "I can't understand why people want cosmetic surgery so young.

"Kate (Jordan's real name) was 16 when she wanted hers doing, even though I thought she looked fine.

"She waited until she was old enough to have it done without my consent. Young girls nowadays have this belief that they need to get their boobs done - but they don't think of the consequences."

Now Amy says: "Katie looks great after her surgery and is really pleased with it. She is such a pretty girl and she feels wonderful.

"Some people have been cruel about it, but why shouldn't she do what she wants with her body. I feel the same."

Three operations later, Jordan has no plans for any more breast-enhancing surgery. "I think I've finally achieved that perfect image," she announced. This comes as a great relief to Amy. "At least I can sleep at night and stop worrying about her," she says.

Whether Jordan will say the same about her mum remains to be seen. While Amy and Jordan are overjoyed about Amy's new face, which makes her look at least 15 years younger, there might be a bit more hostility if Amy should ever consider a boob job.

Frankly I don't think older women should have it done," Jordan says. "It makes them just look like mutton dressed as lamb."

Speaking with all the assurance of youth, Jordan says she would never have agreed to the same operation her mum had. "Boobs are one thing, but I wouldn't dream of having changes made to my face," she says.

Just wait a decade or two, honey...
So paced the corridors when her mum had a boob job, but when she had a lung transplant she fucked off to Thailand on holiday! Priorities, eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Imagine how pissed off little JJ must be though
He probably thought 'ill put up with the old banger so I can get a few column inches then I'll ditch her'
Then along comes Carl and actually grows some balls for an hour or 2 and bam, he's got more news articles than he's had the whole time he's been with the skank.
And there's JJ stuck in some ski resort with that minger pawing him with her crusty nails while texting her ex and being hammered in the papers 🤣🤣 probably have to spend the whole flight home listening to her go on and on and on about her exs and the 'press' out to get her
Pretty sure he has got himself some noise blocking head phones after a few evenings in her company ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I actually liked the bad english/bad grammar of the Instagram posts that were deleted.

Made the meaning a little bit more ambiguous, maybe leaving him a little bit of wriggle room, as the way they were written could be open to interpretation.

Well, that's my 2p on it, anyway. I hope that this is finally the downfall we've all been waiting for.

Hope that all makes sense...it's been Tequila Night here tonight since 6pm :)
I've just promised that if Alex Brooker isn't dressed up as BigFoot, then I'll run down our town High Street stark bollock naked, so, hopefully that will express how many drinks deep I am.
Phew! Lucky you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.