Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all his many sins its obvious SB loves dogs by the way he loves Sid and kept him AWAY from the skank, yet that just makes it more strange why he never tackled the old boot about Blade and all the rest who sufferred at her hands.

Cole you can put all that right now as regards the animal cruelty at that dump & you can release those kids from Hell too so they can Go Home at last. You know you want to stick it to her BIG TIME - so do it! - enjoy and savour every last moment of her's and Clan Grifter's MISERY :)(y)
Knowing her allergy to the truth, it's possible even he doesn't know the real reason Blade's dead, if she lies to her family then why not him as well? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
It's not just me is it ... that Lego is one ugly mofo ... all he has going for him is youth and very low level zelebrity ... Kipper really is desperate to try and shag him ... he actually makes Carl look like Brad Pitt in his 30s
I think he’s just as bad as her to be going along with whatever the duck is going on here. I can imagine she’s brain washed him with her ‘I’ll make you famous, any press is good press trust me I’m the pricey!!!!!!!! He’s daft enough & desperate enough to go along with it to get his 5 minutes of fame🫣 All he’ll be feeling is shame once she’s chewed him up & spat him out 😂

Reactions: 25
It's not just me is it ... that Lego is one ugly mofo ... all he has going for him is youth and very low level zelebrity ... Kipper really is desperate to try and shag him ... he actually makes Carl look like Brad Pitt in his 30s
He reminds me of Shaun the sheep from the CBeebies program!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Knowing her allergy to the truth, it's possible even he doesn't know the real reason Blade's dead, if she lies to her family then why not him as well? 🤔🤷‍♀️
Unless he was with her when it happened? Or she made him move the body down to the road?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
He reminds me of Shaun the sheep from the CBeebies program!
I thought the people who got selected for these shows were supposed to be good looking??? JJS is very ordinary looking with strange dress sense. And he thinks models are interested in him??? Couldn’t get much interest in MAFS. WTF is that show about anyway???

It will be interesting if (and that’s a big IF) another girl shows interest in him. I hope he will lock all his windows. Wouldn’t want some psycho ex crawling through them eh.

Be careful what you wish for JJS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Channing Tatum lookeelikeee remember. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are those warts underneath her nose?
There is a good chance that it is coke rot. In reality it is probably scar tissue as a result of her lip lift (what the actual duck was she thinking when she did this) which is probably exacerbated by the constant inhaling of ❄ with the crap it is cut with.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.