Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s already baby time, a source (Edna) is putting it out there, Kryten’s not too keen though…FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ c’mon SB react 😈

Oh FFS she can't even be a mother to the children she has been blessed with and she wants more? Well luckily mother nature will likely intervene and she will be unable to have one naturally. Any dufus willing to be a surrogate needs an immediate lobotomy!

Reactions: 48
It’s already baby time, a source (Edna) is putting it out there, Kryten’s not too keen though…FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ c’mon SB react 😈

So "Katie... really loves
the attention she gets when she's pregnant" obviously this is the most important reason ever for bringing a child into this world🙄😡😠🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
So "Katie... really loves
the attention she gets when she's pregnant" obviously this is the most important reason ever for bringing a child into this world🙄😡😠🤬
It will be like when she gets a new puppy, they're all cutsie cutsie when they're tiny, bring her lots of attention. Just how quickly would that baby be cast aside when 'mummy' gets bored? Luckily JJ has a wealthy mum in the states who I am sure would kiss her ass into orbit if she tried any of her tricks with JJ and any baby of theirs.

Reactions: 31
She's just absolutely insane. Insane thinking people will buy the fakery for the 50 billionth time and insane because if she could get up the duff she would.....all to sell stories. 😮
So SFP are you going to ask your sister on the pod why she damn well lied to your face about JJ.
Well what Katie wants, Katie gets eh…
Meets her kids, hey JJ, I doubt you will meet Junior, as he’s out.
Katie wants a baby
Katie wants attention
Katie wants a chauffeur
Katie wants someone to lend her a few quid and treat her
Katie wants to make a few £££s lining up staged pictures
Katie needs someone to make Carl jealous
Katie wants her dream wedding
Katie wants back on tv
Katie wants ‘the one’
Katie wants a guy with the biggest 🍆
Katie wants someone her family will love
Katie wants someone who isn’t the next Mr Price or wants fame
Katie wants someone for Harvey to call the 568743 daddy
Katie wants a man to control her and put her in her place
Katie needs someone to run her new companies
Katie needs a new MUG who she can love bomb and trauma bond with her sick, vile, narcissistic ways 😡😡😡
Eat, sleep, repeat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
It's just so dull now. It is like skanky groundhog day with every single relationship. The chance of her getting pregnant at her age is less than 5%, no matter which sperm she is using. It ain't gonna happen!

I really want the drugs to take her out now, those kids have seen and heard too much for their young lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
OK Mag are running the baby BS now, awww look it’s a smiling Baby Daddy for Number 6, she might even have a go at surrogacy with him, but it’s difficult…..arghhhhhh 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger Piss Pot, we need a massive one, the biggest ever 👍🏾

This guy 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6644.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That so called kiss reminds of the Hopefuls on the The Word, like JJ they would do anything to be on tv.
Snog a granny or the equally relevant kiss a fish🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn't see the pics either, but did get an online advisor asking if I wanted some help with addiction, lol.
If ever I’m found dead in mysterious circumstances, my search history is going to take a looong time for the police to go through before they realise I was actually just died from waiting for justice!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This is so disrespectful to the kids. She's known him for about 30 seconds being generous and already introduced him? It must be very confusing for them, how many men have entered and exited their lives?
How many men have entered her and exited with herpes yuuuukkkk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest.
I thought it was said the horses couldn’t be taken 🤔

Gee, this week’s podcast is going to be something. Lied about Kryten last week, how is she gonna explain that to Edna and the braindead lot. SB’s messages, which she will obviously ignore, then the baby BS and now this. Gonna be lying your inflated arse off this week Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 40
That picture of him injecting himself explains it all. She doesn't light up when she see him, she lights up when she sees his Ozempic pen!

• Haha
Latest.
That's good to hear, hopefully his new owner can actually ride a horse.
Glad he is away from her, she won't care a bit apart from not having him as a prop in photos

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you think the skanks clampets have threatened SB with regards slapgate, cause the charges were the case was dropped originally as skank refused to co-operate at the time, hence why sb gone radio silence

Reactions: 13

So 4 days ago she was single, now she wants a baby with him? Make it make sense, Fuckface.

i reckon very soon we will have a “pregnancy” followed very closely by “My Miscarriage Hell”. Yes, she really would sink that low. Anything for publicity and a bit of coin, the utter, utter bleep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn't someone say she convinces friends to carry it in their knickers? That would be another reason to take friends, so they can be her mules for her. I imagine it's quite easy to get in a pub or club though there.....or to take in make up packaging on a flight if you have the balls!
Oh and Whatsapp groups, apparently these days dealers advertise on WhatsApp and deliver.
---

Oh yes Dolly, most recently see trying to crash Rita's Allen Scythe thingy 😅
Surely you have to remove your underwear if ever searched? I feel confident her undercarriage will not be able to hold her enormous stash, based upon her continence challenges 😳 i do wonder if she stashes an open handbag in there though, to catch her used tampaxes 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest.
Strange wasn't she riding him only the other week after bailiffs been..or guessing she might have put an old video upload to confuse timeliness if he has gone

OK Mag are running the baby BS now, awww look it’s a smiling Baby Daddy for Number 6, she might even have a go at surrogacy with him, but it’s difficult…..arghhhhhh 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Dollylovesshoes we need a bigger Piss Pot, we need a massive one, the biggest ever 👍🏾

This guy 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2767543
Tanya Ramsay was not a coke head, not an alcoholic and also looked after herself, not eat tit and then have lipo to take the fat away. She may have also had help with conceiving who knows, that skank is way past having kids with her lifestyle.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.