Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading this, I’m wondering if the reason why KFP keeps repeating she’s not going to lose mucky mansion is because she misunderstood the order preventing HER from selling the house? You know, like she thought the restraining order preventing her from harassing MP meant MP wasn’t allowed to talk about her.
Ha ha that's exactly what she's like..well said x her idea of normal life is absolutely outrageous to us minions... because the grandeur she has in her mind of her life and feeling of importance is embellished day to day by her family...
They need that money to keep coming in....
Aaawww not for much longer Pricey...Diddums... 😁☺👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can a bailiff take livestock?

Yes

Circumstances in which the enforcement agent may not take control of goods on a highway includes taking control of livestock.[1]

"livestock" includes cattle, sheep, pigs, horses and poultry.

Although Wallis is well over 20 and won't be worth a great deal despite what she paid for him. But @Noseybonk I think you're right, she's hidden him somewhere. Probably on Edna's country estate :unsure:
I can't see bailiffs taking him, it would cost more than he's worth to pay to keep him in stables before he's sold off.
Wonder if there's a chance that her die hard idiot fans got Carl's account closed. Who BTW I don't think has the balls to speak out. He's 96 pages of black and white troof and as yet hasn't been able to string one sentence of it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie on her next live…

“I’m minted, it’s all media lies, I’ve still got my horses, my dogs, I’m single, my kids haven’t met JJ, he’s just a friend, I’m filming for Channel 4, my house is safe, I’m cooking a roast, everyone loves my roasts, my house is pristine, I’m training to be a paramedic and Junior is still out” now duck off you trowels….#harveyslaw #coleslaw #twackatrowel
Oh boy DC, you are on a roll tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me sideways just laughed my tits off krytens mummy got him little trainers with arrows on to help him with putting his trainers on the right feet and as for sink boy you couldn't be any more of a giant,,,,🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240219-193834~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-165151~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely you have to remove your underwear if ever searched? I feel confident her undercarriage will not be able to hold her enormous stash, based upon her continence challenges 😳 i do wonder if she stashes an open handbag in there though, to catch her used tampaxes 🤣
I used to be a PCSO and of the lovely druggies told me that she kept her stash in a plastic Kinder egg and shoved it up her hoo ha to keep safe. Kipper would have no qualms doing the same. She kept a Nokia brick phone up there, after all 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has the unhinged Ophelia claimed to have met bleep bleep or knows her?
---

Alex has said it will be on his youtube Channel I think.
Yes he did, he also said he had written a book which he’ll release when the time is right in the future. Book didn’t sound imminent but it thought the YouTube thing was 🤔

Reactions: 19
I used to be a PCSO and of the lovely druggies told me that she kept her stash in a plastic Kinder egg and shoved it up her hoo ha to keep safe. Kipper would have no qualms doing the same. She kept a Nokia brick phone up there, after all 😆
Kipper would need an ostrich egg, Kinder would drop out too easily

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How old is he

How old is he .... he looks like a kid compared to her. She better watch out for his mother. Who is possible on the rampage. T
How does Tittycunt feel about this latest twit meeting her grandchildren? Probably no fucks given. As long as the gravy train still rumbles on, the whole bleep clan doesn’t give a shiny shite! bleeping pieces of tit. The whole lit of em! CUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTSSSS!
Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall 🧱 🤣. Surely she couldn't be happy about k next conquest. What a disappointment 😞. Seriously I would pay to see her reaction. Surely even at this stage she has to have enough of k. Maybe she will block her and go no contact, now all the money is gone. Very sad really. But those poor kid's my heart goes out to them. How did Pete get full custody of J and P and kieron still gets the scraps. Surely there is enough evidence to send them back to their dad. What's taking so long.

Reactions: 16
You could be right. I read bailiffs can’t take live stock but surely the papers would know that if it’s true.
They can but they might not bother as it's a lot of added hassle. Hiring a horse box? Cattle trailer etc. Getting someone with experience to remove the animal. They would have to weigh up the cost vs. benefit.
I would be interested to know if the person instructing them can say just take anything, no matter how little it's worth. I saw something on a Tv show about Bailiffs where the guy wanted some justice after months of no payment, so the bailiffs took absolutely anything no matter how much it was worth.

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 20.41.06.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 20.42.00.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤢 This JJ bloke would have done well on ‘The word’ in the segment called ‘I’ll do anything to get on tv’. Anyone remember the young guy kissing the older lady who took out her false teeth first?! 😬😄.
Yep I remember someone licking a sweaty armpit too 🤢. Not caught up yet so apologies if that delight 😳has already been mentioned 🤣

EDIT- caught up and no it hasn’t! Enjoy that thought! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yep I posted the kissing the fish one short while ago, pg 39😘🐠
Hahah ace! I’m just catching up. There was the belly button and armpit ones too 🤢. early 90’s late night telly was bonkers 😂.…remember God’s gift, Eurotrash and Vic and Bob? 🤣 The Skank is a prime candidate for an episode of Eurotrash of it was to be resurrected!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She has either given him away or sold him because she cannot afford to keep him, at his age he wouldnt be worth much at all, then in true skanky fashion & never one to miss making a fiver she has told people the bailiffs have taken him so that the brain deads will pity her & will be a nice bit of deflection, same as what she did with blade, blamed F4J for his death

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I can't see bailiffs taking him, it would cost more than he's worth to pay to keep him in stables before he's sold off.
Wonder if there's a chance that her die hard idiot fans got Carl's account closed. Who BTW I don't think has the balls to speak out. He's 96 pages of black and white troof and as yet hasn't been able to string one sentence of it together.
I don't think Wallis would be worth very much at all. He's well over 20 and unless someone is schooling him regularly which I doubt, he has seemed recently pretty unmanageable then he won't be classed as a schoolmaster (they can bring big money), his jabs/teeth/shoes need to be up to date with records and like you said he will cost more in stabling etc than he's worth.
Wallis can come and live with my boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ooh wonder what super fan Ophelia will say about this?? Adamant that they’re only “friends”, poor Ophelia, being kept out of KP’s loop
Ophelia thinks she knows it all, poor thing is in for a big shock!
---
it’s pure PR. He hates women who are vulgar and especially when drunk. Said it himself on MAFS. Well he struck gold with this one, she literally is what he hates. So therefore, this shitshow is all for 💵💵💵
Oh I don't for a minute believe he's serious 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know wordle either.

I'm in New Zealand about to begin the long journey home 4 flights over 2 days & a lot of airport hanging around, so I made you all our very own Krustie Kwiz. It;s Krustie 101 so even a complete beginner would get the answers. Might do a more tricky one if I'm really bored. Have fun!

Thank you! I love a crossword, please do another if you get bored on the journey 👍🏻😁. I also do the daily wordle and sometimes octordle and sedecordle. There is a rude word one called Lewdle but unfortunately it is only words 5 letters long + so Dolly’s fave word hasn’t featured😉🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think Wallis would be worth very much at all. He's well over 20 and unless someone is schooling him regularly which I doubt, he has seemed recently pretty unmanageable then he won't be classed as a schoolmaster (they can bring big money), his jabs/teeth/shoes need to be up to date with records and like you said he will cost more in stabling etc than he's worth.
Wallis can come and live with my boys.
The report said the bailiff’s had take. Wallis and another horse ( which I thought was younger ) so maybe worth something

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.