Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been almost 24hrs since Cole posted and then nothing, Now I know how the contestants on bullseye used to feel when they dragged out the speed boat and Jim would say have a look at what you could have won all the hype and we end up with nothing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If sink boys been "got to" by the clan and threatened with something expect a "my account was hacked" statement coming out soon from sink boy "it wasn't me posting just someone causing trouble who hacked my account" that's the usual clan trick when something that shouldn't be posted or when someone is off their face posts something that could get clan grifter in tit.
I reckon he’s maybe a bit freaked at what he’s actually done & has deactivated it because he will have received a shitload of messages along with threats from skank & the clan. Thing is he cannot backtrack because how would he explain away the car?

Reactions: 29
I don't think it would take any planning at all - just a phonecall to a mate or colleague saying "dump her car at her house".

I'm not saying any of this to be argumentative, I just think it's an occam's razor situation. She's made him look like a mug, it's tipped him over the edge and he's thought "duck it".

I don't think it's anything more than him lighting the bridge on fire.
I agree with you. It would be nothing for him to get a car dropped off if he does it all the time for business.

Reactions: 33
Are we sure the sun photo is new? It says outside her home which it clearly isn't so what's to say they haven't just added a old pic. @DC16 are you aware?
Someone said earlier they think one of the clan moved it to try and hide it & I think it’s highly likely

Reactions: 23
I can't get the majorca coke rap out my head....OI PRICEY do us a Bulgarian coke rap please......you know you want to...the pressure is just too much today ..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree with you. It would be nothing for him to get a car dropped off if he does it all the time for business.
Can't see the pink beast being driven to Pricey Towers so sink boys probably got his mate with that flatbed tow truck to drop it off, the same mate who took away his hummer when that needed fixing and wasn't taxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The ‘X’ is a WhatsApp message, surely he’d have blocked her number??? How can she message unless you still keep the number ….

Reactions: 11
The ‘X’ is a WhatsApp message, surely he’d have blocked her number??? How can she message unless you still keep the number ….
Maybe he has to keep a line of communication open so he can get his money back? Tough luck if so!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As my user name illudes to, today is my birthday. Was hoping to celebrate after the BH but SB serving tea comes a close second. Just hoping AR and KH can add to the celebration 🎉
Happy Birthday @bagpuss17278! I hope there is some more incoming steaming hot tea to make your day even more special:D:coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Slowly catching up, ( now on last thread 🧵) and another pic as promised earlier 😀💖 xxx.
@Stan Butler wondered if Cole could be replaced by Legohead, not a request but a good idea for a pic so I had a go 😀😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_17081781913323.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
nd I recall @cloudchaser saying SB was telling her to cooperate with the trustees. But in saying that he still did as she asked and hid the RR. I recall the poll at the start on one of the threads asking why he was with her. Only 2 people said he loved her . I was one of those. I didn’t come to the conclusion because of how he was around her it was because as much as I tried to work out why he was there, nothing made any sense. They say love is blind, I also think it’s deaf dumb and stupid, which explains why he believed all her lies , closed his ears to the emotional abuse , and said nothing as she likely just kept saying without her he was nothing .
There was one of the lives where he was in the background and in a bad mood. Skank kept trying to get him on camera and he snapped back saying something like "I am feeding YOUR kids and putting YOUR kids to bed". He might not have been making a great job of caring for them, but he seemed to make more effort than she did. Perhaps K&M knew he was trying his best. Also when he is not around like Christmas - was when Bunny was trying to cook food for herself.
Also the comments about the "Front Line" I do believe without SB - KFP would probably been even more off the rails, I think he tried to reign her in a bit.
I am not 100% a fan of his, he was vile with H and had a temper on him defending his bag of tit heat.
But I think he struggled to keep Skank afloat - she never listens to anyone, family, partners - she knows best and does what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Maybe he has to keep a line of communication open so he can get his money back? Tough luck if so!
If she owes him money, I can completely see why he wouldn't block her.

I do hope he's been paying attention though - if he thinks for a second he's any different to anyone else she owes money to, he's in for a shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So when is she back from Holliboy with bubba then,is she back today? Oh dear,hope she gave him pocket money for his sweeties,Probably lovely toffees,that screw yer gob up.bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
❤❤🤣🤣 Awwww Pom darling he has his wee bag with his sweeties in and coin purse..perhaps even penny for the loo (duck do they still do them).❤❤❤❤
20p to 50p to go for a wee now a day's Dolly,, if your out and get caught short there's still a free underground men's and ladies in the middle of the city center were i live under the Queen Victoria statue. 🤣
Screenshot_20240217-153010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she owes him money, I can completely see why he wouldn't block her.

I do hope he's been paying attention though - if he thinks for a second he's any different to anyone else she owes money to, he's in for a shock.
I think he knows what a bleep she is devious as duck.Oh Devious more than old Becker I reckon.

Reactions: 25
Not a warning but let's ALL get back to the thread topic - Please read our rules and why they're important
No, really , I’m not jesting - who are these people ?
Go to Facebook.
Type in “Soft white underbelly”
You will find a page created by a photographer ( Mark) who started to film interviews with homeless people he took photos of in a place called skid row in America.

Rebecca is someone he has interviewed lots of times as he keeps bumping into her there.
Rebecca is complex, often in crisis but ultimately totally adorable.
A complete one off with an interesting back story.
Tragic, funny with so much potential but her own worst enemy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.