Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm, or she’s scrambling to hide everything before the BHs.
Helen the neighbour seemed to be babysitting the pink RR the other evening, what’s to say these have been hidden too. 🤔
that’s what I thought too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Edna bleep beige witch the source of these ludicrous stories of the slag wanting a baby with the lego bleep? duck off! Nobody's interested in your cum bucket sister's baby plans...if prat Ophelia gives her a baby SS's will take it away wouldn't they?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mmmm, or she’s scrambling to hide everything before the BHs.
Helen the neighbour seemed to be babysitting the pink RR the other evening, what’s to say these have been hidden too. 🤔
Is she still friends with Helen....DC16 ? .. if so maybe can be brought into the HMRC accountants to check how much she knows about all this x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she still friends with Helen....DC16 ? .. if so maybe can be brought into the HMRC accountants to check how much she knows about all this x
Yes, she does her KP equestrian company for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do you think the skanks clampets have threatened SB with regards slapgate, cause the charges were the case was dropped originally as skank refused to co-operate at the time, hence why sb gone radio silence
I don't see how they could threaten him with that really. Charges were dropped for public nuisance not enough evidence for assault to even charge that. If they wanted to say he hit her AFP already said he 'pushed her' in her book of shite. He could also release loads of hokey-cokey action.

I think he's gone because he doesn't want to deal with them or KP's moronic fans.

Reactions: 27
Whilst that snogging pic has me reaching for a suck bucket, JJ Mad Hair must have a strong stomach or no sense of smell 🤢

I don’t believe that about Wallis. I think she’s hidden him and is just playing games in the media to diffuse Carls bombshell about her hiding the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just a thought and maybe just my imagination at play, but with F4J, Alex Reid and now SB falling back on their promises to out her - could it be that they have been asked to refrain from revealing anything in lieu of a criminal investigation or something similar? Maybe they don't want anything coming out that could derail case etc?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
'A source has divulged that Katie, who is already a mum of five, thinks it's "now or never" when it comes to welcoming another child into the world. The former glamour model is thought to see her new boyfriend as "young and virile"

This is definitely to prod at Carl isn't it! It's her that's a dried up old husk not Cole. 🤢🤮
Kryten is only 4 years younger than SB though. besides which it's not the age of the men that's the problem, it's her! She's 45, almost 46 and not getting any younger despite her best efforts to look that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
QUOTE="DC16, post: 18442784, member: 151803"]
Yes, she does her KP equestrian company for her.
[/QUOTE]
The plot thickens...but is not thick enough to unravel... lol..😘

• Haha
Just a thought and maybe just my imagination at play, but with F4J, Alex Reid and now SB falling back on their promises to out her - could it be that they have been asked to refrain from revealing anything in lieu of a criminal investigation or something similar? Maybe they don't want anything coming out that could derail case etc?
I thought Alex was doing a book? Also, people can say what they want before a trial.....it's when a trial is ongoing that people have to be careful.

That kiss picture is so staged its hilarious, no chemistry at all coming off the wee lad, bet she arranged it and said it was just a joke to him after.. she desperately wants him but I can't see him lasting long unless he truly is a weak person... she will go full force and want to isolate him from everyone even his family to focus purely on her..

Reactions: 26
I thought Alex was doing a book? Also, people can say what they want before a trial.....it's when a trial is ongoing that people have to be careful.
Ah thanks! Hopefully his book will come out in due course. I have no clue why they've all gone quiet now then. I get just wanting to get away from them for his own mental health but it's so annoying that she gets away with everything and no one makes a stand, isn't it?

Reactions: 20
Whilst that snogging pic has me reaching for a suck bucket, JJ Mad Hair must have a strong stomach or no sense of smell 🤢

I don’t believe that about Wallis. I think she’s hidden him and is just playing games in the media to diffuse Carls bombshell about her hiding the car.
“JJ Mad hair”.
Brilliant!
You lot make me howl….. crying here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Edna bleep beige witch the source of these ludicrous stories of the slag wanting a baby with the lego bleep? duck off! Nobody's interested in your cum bucket sister's baby plans...if prat Ophelia gives her a baby SS's will take it away wouldn't they?
They should as both she and KP are mental

Reactions: 11
How can he kiss those hole lips of hers?! 🤢🤮 I know he wants to be famous, but fook me, there’s other ways surely?!
🤢 This JJ bloke would have done well on ‘The word’ in the segment called ‘I’ll do anything to get on tv’. Anyone remember the young guy kissing the older lady who took out her false teeth first?! 😬😄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Katie on her next live…

“I’m minted, it’s all media lies, I’ve still got my horses, my dogs, I’m single, my kids haven’t met JJ, he’s just a friend, I’m filming for Channel 4, my house is safe, I’m cooking a roast, everyone loves my roasts, my house is pristine, I’m training to be a paramedic and Junior is still out” now duck off you trowels….#harveyslaw #coleslaw #twackatrowel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
That's good to hear, hopefully his new owner can actually ride a horse.
Glad he is away from her, she won't care a bit apart from not having him as a prop in photos
Reading this, I’m wondering if the reason why KFP keeps repeating she’s not going to lose mucky mansion is because she misunderstood the order preventing HER from selling the house? You know, like she thought the restraining order preventing her from harassing MP meant MP wasn’t allowed to talk about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.