Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I can’t even remember what Leandro looked like. PA is decent and has aged well, although he seemed to lose the plot when he was with her a bit. She’s never been with anyone decent profile since then. They seem to get younger and less famous every time. KB has a good body but that rank ring he wears with his initials on is just the biggest ick going.
His ick ring wasn't as funny as his goddamn wayward prosthetic.
1708211433796.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Many men have sex with multiple women, so I will not call her for that. What I will call her for is being a vile heartless cheating harridan. If she has not cheated on every man she ever had a relationship with she has slept with someone to vilify them later ,to gain revenge or to purely get a notch on the bedpost for column inches. This has not altered since having kids and just proves all she cares about.MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Totally, I know people think she is some kind of nymphomaniac but a lot of her partners moan they never have any sex. I think she plays up the "sex kitten" to reel them in when love bombing, then really can't be arsed once she has snared them.
So I don't believe she is all about sex - it is just another method of control for her.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So what's all the 'I'm single' shite then. She'll just pretend that didn't happen. Game playing as usual. This was 4 days ago. She's pathetic.

'On her podcast, The Katie Price Show Katie cleared up her relationship status, saying: “Let me categorically say again … I do not have a boyfriend. A boyfriend is when you’re boyfriend, girlfriend.

“Now I’m not with Carl, just because I’m seen with a friend who’s a boy, a man, automatically, ‘ooh, we’re getting close. We’re together.’ If I was with a girl doing it, they don’t say it, do they?

“It’s just pathetic, I’m single and I can go and meet who I like, when I like and whoever I want to see with. Doesn’t mean to say I’m boyfriend and girlfriend, Jesus Christ. It really annoys me.'

What's she on about if I was with a girl doing it? How many girls does she kiss for Backgrid?
Just coming here to say exactly the same!
Single last week on the pod, but he had already met the kids and texting him for at least 4 months, no wonder she was obsessed with MAFS
Still texting Carl but kissing JJ, that doesn’t look like a kiss you would give a friend.

Here we go YET again… this will probably be the shortest ‘relationship’

• Sick
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Funnily enough I was having a pub conversation a few weeks ago with an aquaintance who likes to “ party”

He had booked a villa in Spain for him & his mates, they’d got club nights booked , meals, excursions -just listening to it made me dizzy.
Then he said his “ party pack” was being delivered after they’d done a few days of tanning & eating because if they’d had it earlier they’d break in to it & all their plans would be wasted ( as would they)
The “ party pack “ contained Coke , ecstasy , ketamine & other stuff I’d not heard of.

I was gobsmacked that he could organise that to be delivered to him in Spain & he said “ you can do this in most countries though it is easier if you’ve been there before & they trust you”

So maybe it’s this . Delivered straight to their villa by a local on a scooter, apparently 😳
This 👍🏾 I have Brighton friends who used to, some still do, who arrange this. The biggest ❄ fiend I know, and he’s getting way too old to still be doing ❄ (and I tell him, he just says “I‘m stopping soon”, I’m still waiting 🤦🏽‍♀️) is a festival organiser and travels Europe all summer, he has contacts everywhere and never has a problem. Skank will have people around her that can arrange this for her, deffo think SB could have done this, who she has now I’m not sure. I look at her current entourage and they don’t look the type, but all they have to do is put feelers out when in Bansko and someone will turn up with a package. It will be freely available in Bulgaria, especially at a party place, which Bansko is, just have to ask the right people and bingo. There is no way she carries it through customs, however concealed, if caught that ends her, she’s dumb but not that dumb. There no need to risk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've found out what's happened to Katie's pink horsebox 😃 x...

Resizer_17083645424883.jpg

It's been turned into an ice cream van 😄😄 x...

Resizer_17083645267771.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Parry1988

VIP Member
I think the most likely reason carl has deactivated his account is that KP's trolling brain dead fan club are probably harassing him. They were there straight away in the comments ( just like with kierons live last night) so we can only imagine what they've been private messaging him.
Also a way to stop the clan trying to contact him?
I am secretly hoping that it might be that he's got a deal with the sun etc as someone posted earlier though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Still can't believe it I'm famous ...😄😄😄 xxx...

Resizer_17081877664123.jpg

Resizer_17081877484701.jpg

Lol sorry couldn't resist it 🤭😄 back tonight 😀💖😘 xxx.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Even if Carl signed an NDA early on in the relationship, I doubt she could do anything should he break it. How would she explain where she got the funds to pay for legal costs if she were to sue?
If he has information about the safety & well being of the children, illegal doings concerning bankruptcy, drugs, diving while banned etc, no NDA is worth the paper it was written on. And as you quite rightly say, where would she get the money to sue him. Questions would be asked how she could fund taking him to court. To put it bluntly, she’s buggered. I hope he will help Kieran & a big impact would be if he told what’s really happening to those kids & animals, especially Blade’s death.

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
It’s already baby time, a source (Edna) is putting it out there, Kryten’s not too keen though…FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ c’mon SB react 😈

So "Katie... really loves
the attention she gets when she's pregnant" obviously this is the most important reason ever for bringing a child into this world🙄😡😠🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

YellowTail

VIP Member
I didn't see the pics either, but did get an online advisor asking if I wanted some help with addiction, lol.
If ever I’m found dead in mysterious circumstances, my search history is going to take a looong time for the police to go through before they realise I was actually just died from waiting for justice!

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Ok taking bets on how long it will be before the story gets printed of,,,,,
"Katie's family worried she's rushing into new relationship after her messy breakup from Carl and think she should take time out from men" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

LadyWeatherwax

I think it's entirely possible CW just lost his shit at being sent a stupid fucking "X" on his birthday, by his ex who was on holiday with another bloke about 15 minutes after they split up - then regretted it and deleted everything.

I'm not saying I like the man, nor that he's a good person, but I'd be none too happy if I got that message either.

In short, you can't keep behaving like an utter twat to people but still expect loyalty from them. I find her incredibly frustrating, but it's only going to take one person to crack, and it'll be like watching dominoes falling. I appreciate why PA & KH have to keep it locked down, but (other than being ashamed of being tied to her publicly) there's lots of other people she didn't have kids with who could easily be tipped over the edge.

Let's hope CW is the first domino.

• Heart