Katie Price #358 It’s hot and pink. Carls caused a stink. f the Range Rover, Kate...it’s game over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Carl signed an NDA early on in the relationship, I doubt she could do anything should he break it. How would she explain where she got the funds to pay for legal costs if she were to sue?
Hope lego is reading this ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hellsbells that was weird to read .. AFP been watching me on netflix..zoom in writing at bottom of pic 😱😬😄😄 x...

Resizer_17081857869371.jpg

Resizer_17081862642211.jpg

Back later today love Pom 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I don't know what to say other than oooooohhhhh is this tea?
I doubt that this is true. Dane Bowers lives in Dubai, and I've never heard that KP has visited.

From the impression I get off him, I don't think he would be interested in resuming the relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He was smashed when he wrote them .

He is also as thick as a whale omelette .

I thought he did quite well to make them understandable to be honest !
My opinion .. Carl is very upset and Daddy, mates are aware ... they have taken control of his SM and temporarily shut it down to protect him from her ... he may be in discussion with the red tops but at this stage he is still confused and trauma bonded ... Carl is not the brightest bulb and he has been in the control of a much older manipulative narcissist ... today my innocent young lad was turned out with my friends older mare ... he had been very brave leading the way on the road when she was afraid but turned out in a sand paddock after, he literally did whatever she said and then followed her around with his willy hanging out ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Thought Amy the enabler was keeping an eye on J&B but looking at the boobie area looks like shes babysitting Phil and Grant while skanks off sking with kryten. 🤣
Screenshot_20240217-161723.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Still can't believe it I'm famous ...😄😄😄 xxx...

Resizer_17081877664123.jpg

Resizer_17081877484701.jpg

Lol sorry couldn't resist it 🤭😄 back tonight 😀💖😘 xxx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There seems to be two new accounts in his name though, one is carljwood_s and the other is carljwoodsprivate. Weird!
The private one has been up for weeks with no followers, following or posts.
The other one I don’t think is him if it’s the one I looked at as non of his mates are in his following lists. There just seem to be a lot of people with Arabic names.
All very mysterious…….
conspiracy theory teen daughter thinks it might be his ❄ Client account.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The ‘X’ is a WhatsApp message, surely he’d have blocked her number??? How can she message unless you still keep the number ….
She likes to use other peoples phones to do her dirty work, she sent messages from princess’s before. She’s probably got a few spare SIM cards tucked away aswell so if she is blocked she can just use a different sim

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If she owes him money, I can completely see why he wouldn't block her.

I do hope he's been paying attention though - if he thinks for a second he's any different to anyone else she owes money to, he's in for a shock.
He’s realised he’s not getting a penny back from her & the JJ thing has been the final straw which is why he’s stuck her in. If he’s not getting his money back then she’s not getting to keep the car 😂 I’m delighted he’s done this, it’s only a fraction of what she deserves but finally someone is fighting back & publicly too for everyone to see

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.