Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❀
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🀭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanitiesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lowsπŸ˜” However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.πŸ₯°πŸ’•
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birdsπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… coming home to roost, pets mainly gone πŸ™ rest to follow, J and B back with their dadπŸ™πŸ™ Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and β„β„β„πŸ·πŸ·πŸ· herself into obscurity πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I've given up on the financial side of things because I reckon duck all will happen regarding the bankruptcy and MM. I don't believe in karma, God, or an afterlife. I've seen evil people thrive in life and decent folk struggle with no happy endings. All I care about is the kids and pets safety now. I've no faith in any Price family member despite giving Danny the benefit of the doubt for a while, he can now get in the bin with the rest of them. Maybe Ray Infield and his daughters are decent, I dunno - it would explain why they appear to have nothing to do with KP.

Reactions: 11
I can't remember the full handle, lurking long time or something similar seemed to be in the know.
Yes they have no disappeared totally πŸ€”Said they were close to jj and kept hinting at upcoming things like they knew they booked the ski trip. He had all met the young kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So on the recent bankruptcy petition from hmrc it states her as litigation in person πŸ€” she going without legal team ..this will be fun 😁 πŸ˜‚ I don't think she attend, she get jess to ring and claim she's having mh issues etc
@Schmooze may know but I think if you don't provide details of a legal rep, it's assumed that you're representing yourself.

So on the recent bankruptcy petition from hmrc it states her as litigation in person πŸ€” she going without legal team ..this will be fun 😁 πŸ˜‚ I don't think she attend, she get jess to ring and claim she's having mh issues etc
I wonder if it's her usual head in the sand tactic or no-one will represent her?
I wander wonder if Soph and the Clan knew about this or did she lie to them about it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Schmooze may know but I think if you don't provide details of a legal rep, it's assumed that you're representing yourself.
So with the driving court case upcoming in March and now this hmrc one too oops she will want to be away for longer if she can

• Haha
Yes and brilliant, I didn't notice the 'bankruptcy' bit yesterday. :ROFLMAO: just got excited about them chasing her and it is out in the press.
---

Yes, it is extremely rare to happen.
I had a happy face all day after I found it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
My niece works for BA she holidays in the Caribbean Miami, Florida, Maldives and Mauritius she gets reduced flights like Michelle so uses them. Why have a go at Michelle, my sister in law has always holidayed with the kids and not her husband and they,ve been together 30 years. Why this incessant need to have a go at Michelle for her trying to have a decent life ?. This thread is about KFP, if you want to bad mouth Michelle find another forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I wonder if it's her usual head in the sand tactic or no-one will represent her?
I wander wonder if Soph and the Clan knew about this or did she lie to them about it too?
Well she always claiming that the enabler hag mother was chief post opener ..so guessing they are aware...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can’t afford it and no one will take her on as a client seeing as she has a rep for not paying. Unless of course, she pays up front.

Reactions: 30
To put all of the HMRC into perspective, just now I've had notification from them that due to the forthcoming rise of pensions in April that I will owe the tax man for the 24-25 tax year, money I've yet to recieve!
Yet cuntybollocksfuckwitwhorebagslag Price owes thousands!
Someone make it make sense.

Question for @Schmooze.
Is a second bankruptcy whilst not discharged from the 1st considered a criminal offence and what are the implications?

Reactions: 35
Love the Valentines post from PA to EMs, incredible Wife & Mother and liked by P & J.

m Did you see that KP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well she always claiming that the enabler hag mother was chief post opener ..so guessing they are aware...
Wonder/wander if the van parked on MM drive has its own post bock attached to deliver direct all the court letters that must arrive daily?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
MrsB with respect, you taking screenshots is like stalking! I can also tell you that these items may very well be fake. I have a Prada bag with security tags, box and bag...Β£30 from China. It looks and feels real, would I tell everyone I have a fake bag? Like duck I wouldπŸ˜‚

Centre parcs is tit, Β£1900 for a family of 5...I wanted to leave after day 2!

Disclaimer: All of my other handbags are real😘View attachment 2758846
Taking screenshots is not like stalking πŸ˜‚ get a grip. Mrs B, I don’t agree with everything you say, but I do agree on some of it. Don’t let anyone on here tell you to stop posting. No one’s the boss on here (although some certainly do think they are).. you post what you like.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❀
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🀭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanitiesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lowsπŸ˜” However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.πŸ₯°πŸ’•
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birdsπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… coming home to roost, pets mainly gone πŸ™ rest to follow, J and B back with their dadπŸ™πŸ™ Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and β„β„β„πŸ·πŸ·πŸ· herself into obscurity πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Love your name Bad Janet, one of my fav shows. Now go destroy her you big butt munch. *assumes pose, sticks out bum and faaaaaarts*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes and brilliant, I didn't notice the 'bankruptcy' bit yesterday. :ROFLMAO: just got excited about them chasing her and it is out in the press.
---

Yes, it is extremely rare to happen.
I'm only going by what's on Google here. It states if someone is already bankrupt, you must become a creditor - 'If there’s already a bankruptcy order, you cannot continue with your petition'. Whether that applies to an individual/company only, and HMRC are different, I don't know,. What I'm thinking is (don't shout), is her bankruptcy that's currently being investigated, being dismissed? The forensic accountants may have contacted HMRC & are starting a new bankruptcy case! I don't know, but something strange is going on. Maybe by starting a new or 2nd bankruptcy mean's they have other resources to get the sale of MM. I think it seem's strange that Forensic auditors/accounts are involved & now the latest reveal of THOUSANDS owed in taxes - probably realistically, over Β£1m owed, just to HMRC. I can't find anything on 2 bankruptcies running together - 2 bankruptcies make's no sense. She's still spending like a lottery winner. No Official Receiver or Trustee seem's to be in control of her spending & funds. There's no restrictions on her cash or use of credit/bank cards. No arrangements have been made since she defaulted on paying back Β£12k per month. Instead her debts are getting higher. Unfortunately (I assume), if a line is drawn on the current bankruptcy, her creditors will get nothing. We really need someone in the know to help us make sense of the situation. But this is the only possibility I can think of - as confusing as it is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure KH addressed the question before about not going on holidays with MP and the boys. He said it was because he had other stuff going on in the background, that he is self employed so he can't just take off, and that he is saving to buy a bigger house for his family (I'm presuming he wants a house where J & B will have their own rooms). He's very happy for MP to take the children away without him as it benefits their whole family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Godzilla’s been reading the thread. God speed Godzilla πŸ˜† it’ll all calm down again soon, as KFP karma IS coming.
IMG_0342.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.