Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
I am coming in on this as it seems to me that MH is being vilified for taking advantage of the perks that go with her job and giving her two children a half-term break. I am sure the last thing that KH wants to do is be away in case his other two children need him - they live in a hovel with no proper supervision, left with Tom Dick and Harry who happen to be around. He will be beside himself with worry about them and any parent would feel the same. However, KFP is pissing off on a half-term break with the latest "lover" and leaving their children behind. That does not seem to cause as much bother as Michelle being in the Maldives. Bloody good luck to the girl - I would have been imprisoned if I had to deal with KFP. I know who I think is the better mother/stepmother. Centre Parcs is very expensive and can run into the high hundreds during the school holidays. I book it regularly for my boss and his family so I know what the costs are. What business is it of anyone's what KH buys Michelle? You seem to dislike her and you don't even know her. You are judging her for her postings on SM. You or I have no right to tell others how to live their lives. KH and Michelle are together and they seem to be happy surely that is all that matters. KFP brings in all sorts of riff raff into her house where her vulnerable children are without any thoughts about their welfare. Said my piece

• Heart
Reactions: 53
@SmillieKylie - is it too early for Kool and the gang?
@BadJanet - Congrats on hitting VIP. 🤩
Slightly, but ‘Celebration’ is out of it’s sleeve and sitting on the turntable ready to be played, Old Skool style 😁

Though the latest news is worth the Kylie Gif, I haven’t deployed her this week she deserves an outing, Kylie knows it’s all closing in on the Skank 😁

IMG_3798.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing is

Kieran never asked for the GFM.

Just remember this.

Everyone donated because they wanted to.
.........................................and continue to donate because they want to.

Wonder how Dim Lynne feels today, no evidence of a valentine‘s card from Madam, now she‘s gone on holiday with a new man. DL, how do you pay your bills living on the magic beans that Skank must pay you, as you can’t receive a liveable amount of coin for wages with her debts. Can’t go sick, no sickness pay, no pension pay, no holiday pay either. Must be putting some hours in as well, she’s hardly home with the kids these days, AFP can’t be much help in her condition, just sat on a sofa, probably have to look after her as well, must all fall on you DL.

Was it really worth losing everything for your love for madam, a woman who couldn’t care less about you, she just used you for her own Machiavellian gain, how did you abandon your dereliction to duty and care of two vulnerable children you were meant to be safeguarding 😔 I still cannot get my head around DL’s actions, it’s beyond a disgrace, to me, the worst actions a professional person involved with care of children can take, a complete failure by this woman to protect those children, and for what 🤷🏽‍♀️😔
I personally think Lynne Rickwood, the bent social worker, should always be given her full name in any message posted here. If she's reduced to a nickname or initials she will fade into the background and may even get away with her dastardly deeds. So, LYNNE RICKWOOD, you will be remembered for your part in keeping B and J from their father by foul means. Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Maybe another reason why AFP is still lurking at MM. Trying to sort out some order of paperwork with Daniel's help ! Nah.... they're probably burning everything possible that would incriminate her mutilated, dishonest, lying daughter. Would KFP be that brazen, to get FREE advice by litigating herself with another bankruptcy? Yep, that's likely. (Bet KK gave her some 'valuable advice'.) Even though she's just jetted off skiing (not cheap) and pampers herself almost daily.
WHY do they bother. They have other kids, grandkids and you mentioned PP Fencing mother still alive. It seems a disproportionate amount of time to spend on one family member, especially one who treats you like tit. They should just be done with her and bring the motorhome down to the IoW right now. I don't see evidence that PP or AFP are contributing anything positive to J&B life, if they are there as 'supervisors' they doing a bloody tit job of it.

Reactions: 21
IF it's true about the bracelet costing 5 grand then I won't pay into the GFM any more. We need hard proof though - not speculation.
I checked the website and it is 3950 so a shade under 4k, I was wrong on the 5k so apologies but I don't think it changes the overall message. Which is that I think (even if you haven't asked for the fundraiser) it is questionable to be forking out that amount on a present at a time when you are accepting funds from folk who are donating the little they have.

I can't provide hard proof though because as others have fairly pointed out, it could have been fake with bought gift bag, or family members could have helped KH with the money. So maybe we do need to give the benefit of the doubt.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
---

Nobody on this planet could possibly have such a grim selection of names - there is only one Pwicey after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*ahem* one of those names is my first name 😂
[/QUOTE]
Your mam was a bit unkind calling you skanky kipper, I thought my name was bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd just like to draw everyone's attention to the most important thing that's happened today.
My Ringtons has just been delivered. 😘
IMG_20240215_132436_608~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Ok, I am outing my daughter here, but duck it….. my daughter got this bracelet from Xmas too. Her boyfriend bought it for her and it cos about £150 from a website just cos she liked it. I don’t know which one but it too came with a bag and looks very real. I am 100% not condoning fakes and dupes btw. Just pointing out that not everything is as it seems on insta. Yes they are fighting a court case but they are entitled to Xmas gifts. I do think you jump to the worst possible conclusion when MP or KH are mentioned.
Thank you for that info @Noseybonk , it helps put it into context for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
.........................................and continue to donate because they want to.

I personally think Lynne Rickwood, the bent social worker, should always be given her full name in any message posted here. If she's reduced to a nickname or initials she will fade into the background and may even get away with her dastardly deeds. So, LYNNE RICKWOOD, you will be remembered for your part in keeping B and J from their father by foul means. Shame on you.
LYNNE RICKWOOD! That's the name, wanted to put it my my earlier post but couldn't remember. Anne Lynne is her FB name I think. I would forget my own head if it wasn't screwed on as my dear dad used to say 🤔☺☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❤
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🤭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanities😁😍😉
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lows😔 However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.🥰💕
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birds🦅🦅🦅 coming home to roost, pets mainly gone 🙏 rest to follow, J and B back with their dad🙏🙏 Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and ❄❄❄🍷🍷🍷 herself into obscurity 🙏🙏🙏
Yay! Congratulations VIP 🍾 🥂🏅♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Verbal ping pong again....

She bleeping always does this when an egg or a pretend egg is on the scene.It’s KP cunts way.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.