Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Dolly seems a bit suspect,, skank gets a big tax bill,, gets a minion to open a company to filter some money through,,, takes a holiday that of course will be a "work holiday"paid for on the new business account,, so can expect a company loan being issued to someone soon. 😎
isnt that JJ represented by the company also?

Reactions: 11
I'm only going by what's on Google here. It states if someone is already bankrupt, you must become a creditor - 'If there’s already a bankruptcy order, you cannot continue with your petition'. Whether that applies to an individual/company only, and HMRC are different, I don't know,. What I'm thinking is (don't shout), is her bankruptcy that's currently being investigated, being dismissed? The forensic accountants may have contacted HMRC & are starting a new bankruptcy case! I don't know, but something strange is going on. Maybe by starting a new or 2nd bankruptcy mean's they have other resources to get the sale of MM. I think it seem's strange that Forensic auditors/accounts are involved & now the latest reveal of THOUSANDS owed in taxes - probably realistically, over Β£1m owed, just to HMRC. I can't find anything on 2 bankruptcies running together - 2 bankruptcies make's no sense. She's still spending like a lottery winner. No Official Receiver or Trustee seem's to be in control of her spending & funds. There's no restrictions on her cash or use of credit/bank cards. No arrangements have been made since she defaulted on paying back Β£12k per month. Instead her debts are getting higher. Unfortunately (I assume), if a line is drawn on the current bankruptcy, her creditors will get nothing. We really need someone in the know to help us make sense of the situation. But this is the only possibility I can think of - as confusing as it is.
I know nothing about these things so just adding further speculation. It would make some sense to me that when someone goes bankrupt after acquiring huge debts, that it makes more sense to keep that person out of prison because that way creditors stand a better chance of getting monies owed, no matter how much of a bleep they are. I can't imagine courts like custodial sentences for private debts, even where the debtor is clearly non-compliant (I imagine they nearly always are), because that doesn't resolve the issue, it just makes them a burden of the state instead (so as well as nobody getting their money back, the state is also going to have to fund more trials and time in prison etc). Better to keep them out working at full earning capacity as much as possible (bear with me krusties). It also calls back to debtors prison times.

HOWEVER KP has shown herself to have no regard for what the courts say - she won't pay anything back willingly because she genuinely doesn't believe she has to. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't been found in contempt of court already though again not sure how that works. I imagine in cases like these, there is nearly always HMRC debts, it just takes longer to dig them up. The courts know this, so again it looks better on them to give the debtor as much opportunity as possible discharge their private debts, so that when HMRC debts are revealed it can be shown that the debtor has already had every opportunity to get their affairs in order and instead has chosen to ignore every judgment handed down by the court so far.

It becomes much easier to demonstrate there is no public benefit in keeping this person out of prison and that, on balance, a custodial sentence is the appropriate course of action to 1) seize all remaining assets; 2) stop the whirlwind escalating of debts; 3) decide who/when/what creditor debtors will be discharged and when (this will be a mammoth process in itself in a case like this), with HMRC undoubtedly being the priority, and therefore 4) protect the public from ongoing harm.

And that's only on the finances!! On paper she's fucked, IMO, but tbh all of our public services - even the courts - are stretched so thin it takes a real 'coming together of minds' to get anything done. This is also very much the case with children proceedings. It absolutely should not be, and like many of you I find so much of what I read here triggering and upsetting because I feel such a desperate need to 'save' those kids, but my experience tells me that is the reality (social services were v heavily involved in my early years and I've worked in roles adjacent to children's services/family courts so have seen both sides of the tracks - please don't @ me, my heart is very much with those children and seeing a happy ending for them is what is drawing me here I think). To me, the HMRC bankruptcy is a sign that the collective motivation is there, I just hope it can be maintained. Re B&J, KH fighting so hard for them is extremely reassuring that they will be okay 'in the end'. Kids know intuitively what 'love' feels like. One day, even Jett will be old enough to assess, understand and make judgements for himself re everything he is being told and if it matches the reality he is experiencing, or what he remembers.

I was alienated against my mother when I was a child, like full on 'I hate mummy'. Had no contact with her from age 7 (before that was all over the place). These were never my feelings and I think I always knew that, I was just parroting what damaged adults around me told me. It was dark and horrible and yes, really fucked me up for a while and I'm still in therapy now (not a failure, it's just what I need) - but I have clarity on what was really going on back then which can be distressing, but is far more comforting and psychologically healthier for me than believing my mum was evil and didn't love me or want to care for me. This gives me hope for B & J too, especially when there is a parental figure on the scene fighting as hard for them as KH is and isn't engaging in the same tactics as KP. Sometimes all a kid needs is just one safe adult in their corner. Of course none of that takes away from how unbearable this whole mess is to witness day in, day out as we can't help but imagine what life for those children must be like right now.

Sorry krusties, got way too carried away but those are just my thoughts for now, hope they do not offend or upset anybody, I promise I come in peace and just want the best for everybody in the wrath of KP😭

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Same here, I hadn't considered that it could be fake and that folk just buy the gift bag
I posted last year about some bags and shoes Skank and Cole had and they were from a fake seller in China that I’ve bought from ( distinctive packaging)
I’ve bought knockoffs as presents ( told people they were and they knew I couldn’t afford the real deal anyway) and they have posted them on social media
The Chinese are the very best at copying and you can Buy replica packaging and receipt’s with the Item
No one Knows it’s all Speculation
But one thing I do know is That watching other people’s pockets only leads to resentment πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Reactions: 37

$150 buys you some lovely knock-off bracelets and necklaces - check out this website.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know nothing about these things so just adding further speculation. It would make some sense to me that when someone goes bankrupt after acquiring huge debts, that it makes more sense to keep that person out of prison because that way creditors stand a better chance of getting monies owed, no matter how much of a bleep they are. I can't imagine courts like custodial sentences for private debts, even where the debtor is clearly non-compliant (I imagine they nearly always are), because that doesn't resolve the issue, it just makes them a burden of the state instead (so as well as nobody getting their money back, the state is also going to have to fund more trials and time in prison etc). Better to keep them out working at full earning capacity as much as possible (bear with me krusties). It also calls back to debtors prison times.

HOWEVER KP has shown herself to have no regard for what the courts say - she won't pay anything back willingly because she genuinely doesn't believe she has to. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't been found in contempt of court already though again not sure how that works. I imagine in cases like these, there is nearly always HMRC debts, it just takes longer to dig them up. The courts know this, so again it looks better on them to give the debtor as much opportunity as possible discharge their private debts, so that when HMRC debts are revealed it can be shown that the debtor has already had every opportunity to get their affairs in order and instead has chosen to ignore every judgment handed down by the court so far.

It becomes much easier to demonstrate there is no public benefit in keeping this person out of prison and that, on balance, a custodial sentence is the appropriate course of action to 1) seize all remaining assets; 2) stop the whirlwind escalating of debts; 3) decide who/when/what creditor debtors will be discharged and when (this will be a mammoth process in itself in a case like this), with HMRC undoubtedly being the priority, and therefore 4) protect the public from ongoing harm.

And that's only on the finances!! On paper she's fucked, IMO, but tbh all of our public services - even the courts - are stretched so thin it takes a real 'coming together of minds' to get anything done. This is also very much the case with children proceedings. It absolutely should not be, and like many of you I find so much of what I read here triggering and upsetting because I feel such a desperate need to 'save' those kids, but my experience tells me that is the reality (social services were v heavily involved in my early years and I've worked in roles adjacent to children's services/family courts so have seen both sides of the tracks - please don't @ me, my heart is very much with those children and seeing a happy ending for them is what is drawing me here I think). To me, the HMRC bankruptcy is a sign that the collective motivation is there, I just hope it can be maintained. Re B&J, KH fighting so hard for them is extremely reassuring that they will be okay 'in the end'. Kids know intuitively what 'love' feels like. One day, even Jett will be old enough to assess, understand and make judgements for himself re everything he is being told and if it matches the reality he is experiencing, or what he remembers.

I was alienated against my mother when I was a child, like full on 'I hate mummy'. Had no contact with her from age 7 (before that was all over the place). These were never my feelings and I think I always knew that, I was just parroting what damaged adults around me told me. It was dark and horrible and yes, really fucked me up for a while and I'm still in therapy now (not a failure, it's just what I need) - but I have clarity on what was really going on back then which can be distressing, but is far more comforting and psychologically healthier for me than believing my mum was evil and didn't love me or want to care for me. This gives me hope for B & J too, especially when there is a parental figure on the scene fighting as hard for them as KH is and isn't engaging in the same tactics as KP. Sometimes all a kid needs is just one safe adult in their corner. Of course none of that takes away from how unbearable this whole mess is to witness day in, day out as we can't help but imagine what life for those children must be like right now.

Sorry krusties, got way too carried away but those are just my thoughts for now, hope they do not offend or upset anybody, I promise I come in peace and just want the best for everybody in the wrath of KP😭
Thank you for sharing that insight, it goes a long way to understanding the outcome for Bunny and especially Jett, children do sense who genuinely cares for them. Hope you are in a good place.
Hope you stay and post again too❀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ohhh dear Michelle has posted on IG showing the kids and her looking happy, the smiles on their little faces, really offends me ( clutching pearls ) ..... HOW DARE SHE!! ...... WTF is wrong with the woman, she should be at home making gruel and being thoroughly miserable ... while wearing her 5 grand, no 4 grand .... no 3 grand bracelet ( from TEMU ) ..... Michelle, if you're here reading ...... SHAME ON YOU for being a good mum, partner .... putting up with the unhinged, delusional pig that is ` pwiccceee ` for all these years ( If it were me, I'd be inside doing time by now ) .... and showing your children these beautiful places overseas ... and finally ...... STOP🀚 posting on IG showing off your millionaire lifestyle, it's very unbecoming .... we ` peasants ` shouldn't have to endure all this flashy, vulgar behaviour:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I checked the website and it is 3950 so a shade under 4k, I was wrong on the 5k so apologies but I don't think it changes the overall message. Which is that I think (even if you haven't asked for the fundraiser) it is questionable to be forking out that amount on a present at a time when you are accepting funds from folk who are donating the little they have.

I can't provide hard proof though because as others have fairly pointed out, it could have been fake with bought gift bag, or family members could have helped KH with the money. So maybe we do need to give the benefit of the doubt.
Please change the record. You've had your "last word" numerous times.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yes and hopefully Jett hearing from Bunny what she has been doing with her dad and how much he is loved will help in time. It's just going to be a slow process I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❀
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🀭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanitiesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lowsπŸ˜” However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.πŸ₯°πŸ’•
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birdsπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦… coming home to roost, pets mainly gone πŸ™ rest to follow, J and B back with their dadπŸ™πŸ™ Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and β„β„β„πŸ·πŸ·πŸ· herself into obscurity πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Congrats on your Vippy πŸ₯° I always enjoy your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhh dear Michelle has posted on IG showing the kids and her looking happy, the smiles on their little faces, really offends me ( clutching pearls ) ..... HOW DARE SHE!! ...... WTF is wrong with the woman, she should be at home making gruel and being thoroughly miserable ... while wearing her 5 grand, no 4 grand .... no 3 grand bracelet ( from TEMU ) ..... Michelle, if you're here reading ...... SHAME ON YOU for being a good mum, partner .... putting up with the unhinged, delusional pig that is ` pwiccceee ` for all these years ( If it were me, I'd be inside doing time by now ) .... and showing your children these beautiful places overseas ... and finally ...... STOP🀚 posting on IG showing off your millionaire lifestyle, it's very unbecoming .... we ` peasants ` shouldn't have to endure all this flashy, vulgar behaviour:oops:
Eat your heart out Monty Don.....

1708006219278.png
1708006268841.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh my dear Anna,I adore your posts so much.❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please change the record. You've had your "last word" numerous times.
I didn't say the 'last word' included the GFM. It is totally on topic. If people are promoting the GFM here others are entitled to discuss it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.