Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helena we go back a while and I do feel uncomfortable saying this, and I didn't mention it at the time because I gave the benefit of the doubt. But the fundraiser is for KH to get his kids back from KP so I do feel this is on topic. People have donated tens and twenties and the bracelet was 5k fron Van Cleef and Arpels and the gift bag was posted. It was genuine. I think that's absolutely shocking behaviour when there is a charity collection going on and I don't know who's at fault (maybe KH felt under pressure to provide, or maybe MP was unawares). I'm not sure who to blame but that would look appalling under the 'newspaper test'. I'm not suggesting KH has misappropriated funds, I fully believe DC when she says every penny has been used wisely and that he has put more in. But I don't see how this is right
---

Do you not see one thing wrong with a 5k bracelet being purchased for Christmas and shown on social media, while people are donating small amounts that they can?

How would that look at any charity?

As I said, maybe KH is not to blame or maybe he is.

I think the GFM is on topic here as it is often publicised in this thread and is to help KH get kids back from KP. Other matters I will take to Hayler thread.
---

This post means a lot to me. Thank you
Do you not see one thing wrong with a 5k bracelet being purchased for Christmas and shown on social media, while people are donating small amounts that they can?

You're ignoring the other very valid possibilities that people keep repeating. You don't know if the bracelet was heavily discounted, you don't know if it was gifted as part of a promotion you just don't know. You don't know if it was bought second hand ( boxes and bags can be bought on ebay). You don't know if Michelle's family chipped in with Kieran. As has been said a million times. The people who donate to the fund don't care but you do. You don't need to donate to the fund but seem to have a really strong moral outrage regarding what you see as proof on social media......but it may not be 'proof' at all. It's like you want to hate Michelle. I just don't get it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Until your NEXT very last word no doubt! What's your take on KATIE going on holiday at half term, WITHOUT any of her kids, whilst declared bankrupt with a second bankruptcy looming and no actual work imminent? That would be more relevant to hear about, rather than posting about 2 people who seemingly are unliked by yourself, who work for their money and who, occasionally, get gifted lovely stuff in exchange for advertising products.
I hate KP and hate the fact she selfishly holidays without her kids. I hope the kids return to KH and MP home.
The bracelet wasn't gifted. It certainly wasn't tagged as such.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No one is saying they shouldn’t go on holiday or have Christmas presents…but I do agree 5k for a bracelet is extravagant at the best of times, never mind when facing legal costs and people donating money towards this. I do see where MrsB is coming from here.
No she has a bee in her bonnet if they seem to be spending any money and they should live like paupers. They never asked for the GFM, they didn't set it up, kind people have donated out of free will, what they do in their own lives is up to them and they shouldn't be criticised for doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate KP and hate the fact that she selfishly holidays without her kids. I hope the kids return to KH and MP home.
The bracelet wasn't gifted. It certainly wasn't tagged as such.
You can't say for certain it wasn't gifted. You can't say for certain that KH bought it for her. You are assuming, and you need to stop with the obsession of this. It is really unhealthy for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

You're ignoring the other very valid possibilities that people keep repeating. You don't know if the bracelet was heavily discounted, you don't know if it was gifted as part of a promotion you just don't know. You don't know if it was bought second hand ( boxes and bags can be bought on ebay). You don't know if Michelle's family chipped in with Kieran. As has been said a million times. The people who donate to the fund don't care but you do. You don't need to donate to the fund but seem to have a really strong moral outrage regarding what you see as proof on social media......but it may not be 'proof' at all. It's like you want to hate Michelle. I just don't get it 🥴
That's a fair point which I hadn't considered, it was presented at the time as being from KH but maybe family chipped in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, I thought you said you would stop posting about Michelle & Kieran & Maldives/holiday. Enough now please, you made your point earlier & said that was the last you would post about it on here !
They set up their own KH thread but obviously nothing much must be happening on there so they keep coming back on here to say crappy stuff about KH and MP - when will they get the message - this thread is for people who dont like KIPPER. Personally I dont read any of their posts, have them on ignore because of it - but, I can see people defending MP & KH in the thread so I know they are doing it yet again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They set up there own KH thread but obviously nothing much must be happening on there so they keep coming back on here to say crappy stuff about KH and MP - when will they get the message - this thread is for people who dont like KIPPER
I hate KP and I give out about her so much here. The GFM is on topic here. My earlier posts showed concern for KH not criticism. Other matters I agree I should not have posted about here as off topic. I was exhausted last night and not paying enough attention and out of consideration for keeping the thread on topic should have not posted it here. I'm sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So as it looks like KP is being made bankrupt for the 2nd time (with the first still ongoing) will the government one take priority? And would they put restrictions on KP immediately?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Is it going to be ' ize fell over an bwoke me twotters again, ize can't attend dat der cort!'
No that will be "Pete yew wanka - eee mayde me fawl ovva an bwake me twotterz agen - iss awll iz fawlt innit!!"
---
Just cottoned on that HMRC are looking like from this, to also make her bankrupt 🥳
Nobody on this planet could possibly have such a grim selection of names - there is only one Pwicey after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nope. I took screenshots at the time and didn't post them here as I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. I was shocked though.

MrsB with respect, you taking screenshots is like stalking! I can also tell you that these items may very well be fake. I have a Prada bag with security tags, box and bag...£30 from China. It looks and feels real, would I tell everyone I have a fake bag? Like duck I would😂

Centre parcs is tit, £1900 for a family of 5...I wanted to leave after day 2!

Disclaimer: All of my other handbags are real😘
20240215_111513.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just cottoned on that HMRC are looking like from this, to also make her bankrupt 🥳
I didn’t even know it was possible to be made bankrupt again when you were already bankrupt. She really will be able to claim that she has ‘a special kind of bankruptcy’ :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
---

Nobody on this planet could possibly have such a grim selection of names - there is only one Pwicey after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]

*ahem* one of those names is my first name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Plymouth Herald have picked that up
They've been very quiet recently! Wheres the Birmingham Mail too???
---
---

*ahem* one of those names is my first name 😂
[/QUOTE]
I meant the combo - all of them together - like AFP couldn't decide so just stuck 'em all on there cos more is better of course!
Listen, I have one of those weird Irish names with lots of vowels in it so I know what its like (and I'm not Irish either!!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Helena we go back a while and I do feel uncomfortable saying this, and I didn't mention it at the time because I gave the benefit of the doubt. But the fundraiser is for KH to get his kids back from KP so I do feel this is on topic. People have donated tens and twenties and the bracelet was 5k fron Van Cleef and Arpels and the gift bag was posted. It was genuine. I think that's absolutely shocking behaviour when there is a charity collection going on and I don't know who's at fault (maybe KH felt under pressure to provide, or maybe MP was unawares). I'm not sure who to blame but that would look appalling under the 'newspaper test'. I'm not suggesting KH has misappropriated funds, I fully believe DC when she says every penny has been used wisely and that he has put more in. But I don't see how this is right
---

How would that look at any charity?

As I said, maybe KH is not to blame or maybe he is.

I think the GFM is on topic here as it is often publicised in this thread and is to help KH get kids back from KP. Other matters I will take to Hayler thread.
---

This post means a lot to me. Thank you
Just for the record, it’s been my choice to make donations to GFM. I don’t have any regrets no matter what presents are purchased. And I fully support anyone who doesn’t want to donate or can’t afford it. Luckily it’s a choice thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I didn’t even know it was possible to be made bankrupt again when you were already bankrupt. She really will be able to claim that she has ‘a special kind of bankruptcy’ :unsure:
Wonder if the HMRC bankruptcy will take precedence over the previous one? @Schmooze ?

I am also wondering whether the outcome of the September hearing had an impact, seeing as Alex was granted an order to send in the bailiffs?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❤
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🤭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanities😁😍😉
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lows😔 However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.🥰💕
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birds🦅🦅🦅 coming home to roost, pets mainly gone 🙏 rest to follow, J and B back with their dad🙏🙏 Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and ❄❄❄🍷🍷🍷 herself into obscurity 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes, I found it yesterday on the court website.
Yes and brilliant, I didn't notice the 'bankruptcy' bit yesterday. :ROFLMAO: just got excited about them chasing her and it is out in the press.
---
Yes, it is extremely rare to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.