Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how Dim Lynne feels today, no evidence of a valentine‘s card from Madam, now she‘s gone on holiday with a new man. DL, how do you pay your bills living on the magic beans that Skank must pay you, as you can’t receive a liveable amount of coin for wages with her debts. Can’t go sick, no sickness pay, no pension pay, no holiday pay either. Must be putting some hours in as well, she’s hardly home with the kids these days, AFP can’t be much help in her condition, just sat on a sofa, probably have to look after her as well, must all fall on you DL.

Was it really worth losing everything for your love for madam, a woman who couldn’t care less about you, she just used you for her own Machiavellian gain, how did you abandon your dereliction to duty and care of two vulnerable children you were meant to be safeguarding 😔 I still cannot get my head around DL’s actions, it’s beyond a disgrace, to me, the worst actions a professional person involved with care of children can take, a complete failure by this woman to protect those children, and for what 🤷🏽‍♀️😔

• Heart
Reactions: 64
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❤
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🤭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanities😁😍😉
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lows😔 However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.🥰💕
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birds🦅🦅🦅 coming home to roost, pets mainly gone 🙏 rest to follow, J and B back with their dad🙏🙏 Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and ❄❄❄🍷🍷🍷 herself into obscurity 🙏🙏🙏
Awwww bless you,I know what you mean Bad,I’ve been here for 4 years,waiting for the cunts downfall,omg my moods have been hell good job I live on me own,I think I may have been in murderous rages through that dramacuntthief.🤣you are on yer 1000.🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable 😁❤
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! 😜 🤭 though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanities😁😍😉
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lows😔 However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.🥰💕
So here is to her downfall🍻 it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birds🦅🦅🦅 coming home to roost, pets mainly gone 🙏 rest to follow, J and B back with their dad🙏🙏 Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and ❄❄❄🍷🍷🍷 herself into obscurity 🙏🙏🙏
Hey bad girl, you’ve made it to 1000 brilliant posts. Congrats 🥳🎉🍾🎊🎈🪅🥂🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder how Dim Lynne feels today, no evidence of a valentine‘s card from Madam, now she‘s gone on holiday with a new man. DL, how do you pay your bills living on the magic beans that Skank must pay you, as you can’t receive a liveable amount of coin for wages with her debts. Can’t go sick, no sickness pay, no pension pay, no holiday pay either. Must be putting some hours in as well, she’s hardly home with the kids these days, AFP can’t be much help in her condition, just sat on a sofa, probably have to look after her as well, must all fall on you DL.

Was it really worth losing everything for your love for madam, a woman who couldn’t care less about you, she just used you for her own Machiavellian gain, how did you abandon your dereliction to duty and care of two vulnerable children you were meant to be safeguarding 😔 I still cannot get my head around DL’s actions, it’s beyond a disgrace, to me, the worst actions a professional person involved with care of children can take, a complete failure by this woman to protect those children, and for what 🤷🏽‍♀️😔
DL has betrayed those children on every level, as a social worker, a woman and a mother. The Skank must have some unbelievable charismatic hold over people or more likely got some serious dirt on her. She can't be blind to the actual truth now surely 🧐😡😠🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes and brilliant, I didn't notice the 'bankruptcy' bit yesterday. :ROFLMAO: just got excited about them chasing her and it is out in the press.
---

Yes, it is extremely rare to happen.
So on the recent bankruptcy petition from hmrc it states her as litigation in person 🤔 she going without legal team ..this will be fun 😁 😂 I don't think she attend, she get jess to ring and claim she's having mh issues etc

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So as it looks like KP is being made bankrupt for the 2nd time (with the first still ongoing) will the government one take priority? And would they put restrictions on KP immediately?
I would imagine HMRC have much sharper teeth ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Awwww bless you,I know what you mean Bad,I’ve been here for 4 years,waiting for the cunts downfall,omg my moods have been hell good job I live on me own,I think I may have been in murderous rages through that dramacuntthief.🤣you are on yer 1000.🥇
Congratulations VIP, you are something now that Kipper will NEVER be again in her lifetime xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I didn’t even know it was possible to be made bankrupt again when you were already bankrupt. She really will be able to claim that she has ‘a special kind of bankruptcy’ :unsure:
She wouldn't be wrong there. 😆 She is speshul, but not like like she thinks. She's very unusual in how far she takes things and in regards with the law. I hope she finds out how special she is very soon!

Reactions: 30
Shows she absolutely knew that the tax people were trying to serve her a writ from September on onwards constantly on the look out at mm renting Essex addresses watching the windows all the time and dodging the place also for the balliffs ,this has gone on for months and she was trapped in uk not able to take the kids out of country must have been a queue of court writs including kh court papers at the door

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Plenty of people with ADHD manage to pay their taxes perfectly fine, so why should she use it as an excuse.
She only said this morning on her pod 'people try to goad her re her MH, but she copes very well' after all, people underestimate her, she is a survivor, blah blah blah....can't have it both ways KFP, now can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone know if Danny Infield is helping her with the bankruptcy?
---
Plenty of people with ADHD manage to pay their taxes perfectly fine, so why should she use it as an excuse.
She only said this morning on her pod 'people try to goad her re her MH, but she copes very well' after all, people underestimate her, she is a survivor, blah blah blah....can't have it both ways KFP, now can you?
Total victim complex! People like that are exhausting and dangerous.

Reactions: 15
Shows she absolutely knew that the tax people were trying to serve her a writ from September on onwards constantly on the look out at mm renting Essex addresses watching the windows all the time and dodging the place also for the balliffs ,this has gone on for months and she was trapped in uk not able to take the kids out of country must have been a queue of court writs including kh court papers at the door
Yep, Bankruptcy, MHRC, driving offences, family court all on her back....while she is shouting that she's minted :rolleyes:
REMEMBER, usually what KP states is fact, is the complete OPPOSITE of what is really going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

It's love!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly even good ole sb mentioned he turned someone trying to serve her legal papers at his rental away....round September time .. and the one braincell sharing crazies still claim she's a successful person not bankrupt etc 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.