Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I'm coming up to my 1000 post, though I was lurking for ages waiting for them to reopen Tattle, I so wanted to join this motley crew of Krusties.
The Sherlocking, debating, hilarious humour and of course the swearing was irrisistable ๐Ÿ˜โค
However I was mainly here to watch Katie bleeping Price's downfall, there I swore! ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿคญ though will never achieve Dolly's wonderfully well placed profanities๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
Its a real roller-coaster ride, highs but many lows๐Ÿ˜” However I would not miss this for anything and honoured to be he with you lot.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•
So here is to her downfall๐Ÿป it is definitely happening, slowly but gaining pace. All the legal birds๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… coming home to roost, pets mainly gone ๐Ÿ™ rest to follow, J and B back with their dad๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Then hopefully she is prosecuted and jailed but if not I don't really care as as long as those poor children and pets safely out of her claws she will self destruct anyway. Butchering and โ„โ„โ„๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท herself into obscurity ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Congratulations Janet. Like reading your posts. โค
1708000546899.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
Mrs B , to be fair center parcs holidays are actually really expensive, especially in school holidays. Maybe just the same price for them all if only paying for hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm only going by what's on Google here. It states if someone is already bankrupt, you must become a creditor - 'If thereโ€™s already a bankruptcy order, you cannot continue with your petition'. Whether that applies to an individual/company only, and HMRC are different, I don't know,. What I'm thinking is (don't shout), is her bankruptcy that's currently being investigated, being dismissed? The forensic accountants may have contacted HMRC & are starting a new bankruptcy case! I don't know, but something strange is going on. Maybe by starting a new or 2nd bankruptcy mean's they have other resources to get the sale of MM. I think it seem's strange that Forensic auditors/accounts are involved & now the latest reveal of THOUSANDS owed in taxes - probably realistically, over ยฃ1m owed, just to HMRC. I can't find anything on 2 bankruptcies running together - 2 bankruptcies make's no sense. She's still spending like a lottery winner. No Official Receiver or Trustee seem's to be in control of her spending & funds. There's no restrictions on her cash or use of credit/bank cards. No arrangements have been made since she defaulted on paying back ยฃ12k per month. Instead her debts are getting higher. Unfortunately (I assume), if a line is drawn on the current bankruptcy, her creditors will get nothing. We really need someone in the know to help us make sense of the situation. But this is the only possibility I can think of - as confusing as it is.
This is why she needs to have her day in court having the Public Examination, so they can examine her finances and put controls in place, they will also then decide if she has been doing anything wrong (which we know she has), like hiding stuff, it it then goes to a criminal case. They may have to do the payment orders via court orders. I'm sure they can see her non-compliance, so she has not done herself any favours.
Until that day, she thinks every penny she is 'earning' can be spent on Katie bleeping Price and all those creditors can get to the back of the queue. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Just a thought but wonder/wander/wunder if Jess is putting this sking holiday on the new business Olive management account as a work trip. Might as well make use of the bogus money laundering company. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
This is why she needs to have her day in court having the Public Examination, so they can examine her finances and put controls in place, they will also then decide if she has been doing anything wrong (which we know she has), like hiding stuff, it it then goes to a criminal case. They may have to do the payment orders via court orders. I'm sure they can see her non-compliance, so she has not done herself any favours.
Until that day, she thinks every penny she is 'earning' can be spent on Katie bleeping Price and all those creditors can get to the back of the queue. :mad:
Well, she said that during her GB News interview - "they can just get to the back of the queue". Out of the mouth of babes.... and Skanky.....

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So basically they should not go on holiday, not give presents, live like paupers, only have basic food etc..... because there was a GFM? His legal fees so far are likely to have been 30-40k + that he is having to find and fund. The GFM has been a massive help but nowhere near the costs that he will have paid out. You have said numerous times that you haven't donated so don't worry about it. You haven't "lost" anything.

Also save your hatred for MP for KP who is the whole cause of this. You say you care about the kids, then show it cos currently you just slag off everyone who doesn't fit into your perfect narrative.

Ps. Center Parcs for his week is approx 3k, so yes it is probably a lot cheaper for MP to go to the Maldives.
Whatever is that meatloaf song again, you know the know from bay out of hell, well you just did but I canโ€™t remember kissing you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope JJs stupid bleeping suitcase with all its stupid bleeping stickers gets launched across the baggage area in Luton airport and gets smashed to smithereens.

I used to work at Heathrow and Manchester airports and have personally witnessed baggage handlers doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes and brilliant, I didn't notice the 'bankruptcy' bit yesterday. :ROFLMAO: just got excited about them chasing her and it is out in the press.
---

Yes, it is extremely rare to happen.
Maybe this will be the worst case of bankruptcy ever ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nope. I took screenshots at the time and didn't post them here as I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. I was shocked though.
Ok, I am outing my daughter here, but duck itโ€ฆ.. my daughter got this bracelet from Xmas too. Her boyfriend bought it for her and it cos about ยฃ150 from a website just cos she liked it. I donโ€™t know which one but it too came with a bag and looks very real. I am 100% not condoning fakes and dupes btw. Just pointing out that not everything is as it seems on insta. Yes they are fighting a court case but they are entitled to Xmas gifts. I do think you jump to the worst possible conclusion when MP or KH are mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just a thought but wonder/wander/wunder if Jess is putting this sking holiday on the new business Olive management account as a work trip. Might as well make use of the bogus money laundering company. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Itโ€™s all bleeping devious Stan.๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Taking screenshots is not like stalking ๐Ÿ˜‚ get a grip. Mrs B, I donโ€™t agree with everything you say, but I do agree on some of it. Donโ€™t let anyone on here tell you to stop posting. No oneโ€™s the boss on here (although some certainly do think they are).. you post what you like.
Are You seriously telling me to get a grip?๐Ÿ˜‚

I despair with this thread and hardly post anymore. I've never told anyone what they can or can't post either...if I did I'd be on here all bleeping day telling people to stop talking tit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Well she always claiming that the enabler hag mother was chief post opener ..so guessing they are aware...
Maybe another reason why AFP is still lurking at MM. Trying to sort out some order of paperwork with Daniel's help ! Nah.... they're probably burning everything possible that would incriminate her mutilated, dishonest, lying daughter. Would KFP be that brazen, to get FREE advice by litigating herself with another bankruptcy? Yep, that's likely. (Bet KK gave her some 'valuable advice'.) Even though she's just jetted off skiing (not cheap) and pampers herself almost daily.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Mrs B , to be fair center parcs holidays are actually really expensive, especially in school holidays. Maybe just the same price for them all if only paying for hotel.
Plus Kieran probably couldnโ€™t join them as he is working.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This should all be forming part of the picture for the forensic investigators. They look at people's lifestyle as well as bank accounts and financial records.
None of it adds up, so there should be a big red flag.
---

I've kept quiet on this really but I think you're completely overlooking the fact that Kieran and Michelle will have discussed this.....as a couple....as adults, working together. It will be their choice. I've no idea how anyone would know what a bracelet costs or whether handbags are real/ fake or if they even get sent back after a day or two for a full refund. The facts are she works and she's not in debt to the tune of millions like some people. Honestly it feels like a bit of a witchhunt.
IF it's true about the bracelet costing 5 grand then I won't pay into the GFM any more. We need hard proof though - not speculation.

Reactions: 10
Love your name Bad Janet, one of my fav shows. Now go destroy her you big butt munch. *assumes pose, sticks out bum and faaaaaarts*
Maybe if we can get close enough to the Skank and stick a paperclip in that hole behind her ear she'll marbalize and all our worries will be over, oh forknuts ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itโ€™s all bleeping devious Stan.๐Ÿ˜ก
Yes Dolly seems a bit suspect,, skank gets a big tax bill,, gets a minion to open a company to filter some money through,,, takes a holiday that of course will be a "work holiday"paid for on the new business account,, so can expect a company loan being issued to someone soon. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.