Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if th is was mentioned before but the JJ MaFS guy follows that Dutch and Woods construction company and they follow him , and also same company is followed by KP, Jess, the olive mgmt company they just set up AND Carl woods follows !! JJ is not following KP but I’m guessing she is following him via one of the other accounts or via Jess !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thank you Janie Day, I can’t do a full recap, the last thread is impossible to satirise 😁 she was just a complete parody of herself, I mean how to you take the piss out of that club outfit…I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2722033

Basically, Skank made it through Panto, the cast and audience said she was amazing, the paid-for with freebies reviews also said this, but we saw the videos (murdered a favourite Kylie song of mine 🤬) and was so wooden with her delivery of the lines, she was as was to be expected, dreadful, but no one cared. Luckily we also had a Tattler in attendance, and the they wrote us a review, it was the only truthful review, fab stuff @PurpleLennie ⭐ (90 reactions, it was appreciated 🥳😁)

View attachment 2722055

Stunning and brave….

View attachment 2722064
Saturday night Chloe Ferry, Darth and various Geordie Show people went to see the Panto, they were all shitfaced, screaming and praising the Skank, they even sang along very badly but it drowned out Skank’s singing, so that was a plus.

The calm before the storm…

View attachment 2722074

Suddenly it all went quiet, no more posts from the drunken entourage, it was all shutdown, but we later discovered the Skank hadn’t disappointed, as she went to the club in one of her most ridiculous outfits ever, oh it was a classic, oh how we laughed as the deluded twit thought she was still 18, competing with the younger Geordie Shore girls, it wasn’t a pleasant sight 🤦🏽‍♀️……

View attachment 2722091
Meanwhile SadBoy does appear to have gone for good, but he’s completely disappeared, apparently lurking around Essex hiding 🤔

Where’s Crawl, can you spot the little f*cker, he’s In here somewhere, though the upload of the photo has made the pic all blurry, so he’s very hard to find I think…..Where’s Crawl ? 🤔😁

View attachment 2722109

So Skank returns to the MM, we believe many of the pets have been removed and found new homes, we are so thankful about this🙏🏾

Skank’s next stop are the plasterclasses with P, will P actually do them 🤔

View attachment 2722119

Finally I was personally heavily traumatised as Skank sang Kylie’s ‘Better The Devil You Know’, at The Panto. It was tragic, appalingly bad, and it was made far worse as she changed the lyrics to say ‘The Pwicey is back again’ at one point 😱🤬

I was quite upset about this, absolute sacrilege, but it was quite a good thing in the end, as I binge watched some Kylie over the weekend, and I laughed watching Kylie sing the same song to a packed Arena, while Skank was just shuffling around on what looked like a small stage to a few hundred people. It really shows her level now, oh how I smirked, who’s smug now Skank, that would be me 😁

How Skank actually was…..

View attachment 2722145

How Skank thinks she was below 😁

This is how it’s done Skank. Kylie at Earl’s Court, she played there 7 times, I went to 6 of those nights, I sound unhinged, I think I was a bit, well I was only 28 and I took a different person with me each time, cost me a fortune 😁 but they were her best ever gigs. The Showgirl tour was just amazing, the costumes incredible, it was perfect, Kylie at her peak, yeah Skank you’re so not Kylie, the love for her here is crazy, you’ve never had or will ever have that adoration Skank 👊🏾😁 In your dreams Skank, you are not worthy of singing Kylie. I love this performance so much and to think only 2 months later she was diagnosed with cancer, but she beat it 🙏🏾 she’s a fighter is Kylie, here’s a clip of Better The Devil as it should be done 💖….

View attachment 2722164
Brilliant summary Kylie as always. Don't know what your day job is but if it doesn't involve writing you should consider it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s really into him - this is the first man she’s actually been interested in since Carl.’ Since Carl? They only split a month ago, but I suppose 30 days is a long, dry patch for Price.
Actually, I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that she probably has a long, dry patch somewhere on her kippered body, given that she’s a stranger to soap and water.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
He sounds like a right hole! Perfect for the skank really :)
This caliber of egg is all she'll be able to attract now, drama queen feeding off another, he's so obviously a keeper & she'll be looking for a surrogate before she's got him on the car insurance & 15 new businesses they're setting up togevarrr

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve no idea who this MAFS person is, and I’ve never seen MAFS, I don’t watch any of these type of shows, so I just ran a search on him. He has a proper job, runs a fashion brand and other business interests, he immediately fails her criteria of ‘no job’, as he has to be at her beck and call pretty much 24/7, drive her around, look after the kids and run her errands. Fails Madam’s other demands as well, being in a fashion business he’ll be around young models, she won’t allow that. There’s a chance he’ll get with her for a month, but he’ll run when she demands he pays her full attention. Nah we can bin him, this won’t work for Madam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This caliber of egg is all she'll be able to attract now, drama queen feeding off another, he's so obviously a keeper & she'll be looking for a surrogate before she's got him on the car insurance & 15 new businesses they're setting up togevarrr
And I predict that he will be the biggest she's ever had.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I would put money on the ‘cheating’ scandal JJ was involved in on MAFS being orchestrated by the production company. Similar happened the season before and they got big ratings for it so they obviously wanted to match that. They went one up by involving a trans woman which is already an emotive topic within the media. He probably signed a deal for that for maximum exposure.

He has a successful business, owns his own house and lives in Essex so will be perfect for her to parade around and accidentally on purpose bump into Carl.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve no idea who this MAFS person is, and I’ve never seen MAFS, I don’t watch any of these type of shows, so I just ran a search on him. He has a proper job, runs a fashion brand and other business interests, he immediately fails her criteria of ‘no job’, as he has to be at her beck and call pretty much 24/7, drive her around, look after the kids and run her errands. Fails Madam’s other demands as well, being in a fashion business he’ll be around young models, she won’t allow that. There’s a chance he’ll get with her for a month, but he’ll run when she demands he pays her full attention. Nah we can bin him, this won’t work for Madam.
He sounds a prick, but if he's got any bleeping sense he'll run a bleeping mile. That rancid bleep up close & personal must look like Freddy Krueger.. the smell as well.. nobody's gonna dip their wick in its cavernous whole. They'll never be seen again!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And I predict that he will be the biggest she's ever had.....
He's the one, he's got his own business, he's a millionaire, he pays for everything, he puts me in my place, hes not fame hungry, were having kids together, were engaged, were getting married, my family love him, the kids love him, H already calls him daddy JJ, hes buying a house for us to live in with the kids there is probably something i've forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I think the MAFS story is fake news ….. this is much lore likely as they were both on MAFS and recently seen out and about together looking close …. KP will not get away with anything with this lady she is a tough cookie !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the MAFS story is fake news ….. this is much lore likely as they were both on MAFS and recently seen out and about together looking close …. KP will not get away with anything with this lady she is a tough cookie !
OOh I wonder if she has warned KFP off? Things could get very interesting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's the one, he's got his own business, he's a millionaire, he pays for everything, he puts me in my place, hes not fame hungry, were having kids together, were engaged, were getting married, my family love him, the kids love him, H already calls him daddy JJ, hes buying a house for us to live in with the kids there is probably something i've forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣
'He's the biggest I've ever had' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.