Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone mentioned these already?
Dutch and WOODS.
A landscaping and building company.
Is it Carls or his dads business or just a front for passing money through?
KP, Olive management, Jess and Jess’s dogs profile (also called Olive) and SB are all followers.
looking through the olive management follow list, I think this business may belong to a relative of Jess?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Can any one explain how family court works? Does a parent ask for a hearing or is it SS? If it is one parent vs the other, does the ‘loser’ pay all costs, or do they each just pay their own, regardless of the outcome. If there is a change in residency, does the court say when it should happen, and is that likely to be immediate or gradual?

Reactions: 16
Can any one explain how family court works? Does a parent ask for a hearing or is it SS? If it is one parent vs the other, does the ‘loser’ pay all costs, or do they each just pay their own, regardless of the outcome. If there is a change in residency, does the court say when it should happen, and is that likely to be immediate or gradual?
I know my sister asked for a hearing after her ex wouldn't mediate. He signed something saying he wouldn't mediate and they went to court.

Reactions: 15
I'm just going to repost my earlier post on #351 re GFM in case anyone jumps straight to this thread, apologies....!
View attachment 2722124
I can well believe the legal costs will be huge. She is abusing him through the legal process. Any time she makes a new allegation he has to defend them, instruct a solicitor, try and get her to stop etc. Then there are the court hearings she won't turn up to, he will still have to pay for everyone he hired.
She is a nasty piece of work and this is how she tries to stay in control, trying to break him financially and mentally.

I hope one day he can get huge compensation payouts from the people who have helped put him through this stress and not stopped KP when they should have done!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Parents apply to the court ( usually the one that wants more contact). Usually both sides pay their own costs, unless one side is shown to have unreasonably exaggerated things, lied, taken the piss out of the court system so to speak. That's how it should be.....I don't hold out much hope for it being done fairly now though!

As far as I know, a case where children have been emotionally abused to fear one parent - there would be a gradual increase in contact. That would be the ideal. That was probably what the contact centre was about, which KP sold pictures of. If the resident parent is an immediate danger though things could be different.....but again, Kieran's case seems to be the subject of corruption.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Parents apply to the court ( usually the one that wants more contact). Usually both sides pay their own costs, unless one side is shown to have unreasonably exaggerated things, lied, taken the piss out of the court system so to speak. That's how it should be.....I don't hold out much hope for it being done fairly now though!

As far as I know, a case where children have been emotionally abused to fear one parent - there would be a gradual increase in contact. That would be the ideal. That was probably what the contact centre was about, which KP sold pictures of. If the resident parent is an immediate danger though things could be different.....but again, Kieran's case seems to be the subject of corruption.
My sister did it because although her ex is a tit she wanted him to keep contact with his daughter and stop letting her down last minute upsetting her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We are racing through threads right now.

@Stan Butler won the title, I had to make a couple of changes as it was a little too long, sorry Stan x

@SmillieKylie I’ll leave the recap to you if that’s alright? You know how awesome you are 😘

Well Krusties, the Skanky crazy train keeps on rolling, so I guess we’ll have to keep tattling.
Thank you Janie Day, I can’t do a full recap, the last thread is impossible to satirise 😁 she was just a complete parody of herself, I mean how to you take the piss out of that club outfit…I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️….

E2FDF9CF-8249-4A94-9024-4DAE79CD480B.jpeg

Basically, Skank made it through Panto, the cast and audience said she was amazing, the paid-for with freebies reviews also said this, but we saw the videos (murdered a favourite Kylie song of mine 🤬) and was so wooden with her delivery of the lines, she was as was to be expected, dreadful, but no one cared. Luckily we also had a Tattler in attendance, and the they wrote us a review, it was the only truthful review, fab stuff @PurpleLennie ⭐ (90 reactions, it was appreciated 🥳😁)

42E0533A-781B-4815-8457-308E27A5E04B.jpeg

Stunning and brave….

3474D626-57DE-4914-9DAE-52F9C4D6DC8A.jpeg

Saturday night Chloe Ferry, Darth and various Geordie Show people went to see the Panto, they were all shitfaced, screaming and praising the Skank, they even sang along very badly but it drowned out Skank’s singing, so that was a plus.

The calm before the storm…

1265D3DC-5E17-4D7F-8952-4BBF021A86F6.jpeg

Suddenly it all went quiet, no more posts from the drunken entourage, it was all shutdown, but we later discovered the Skank hadn’t disappointed, as she went to the club in one of her most ridiculous outfits ever, oh it was a classic, oh how we laughed as the deluded twit thought she was still 18, competing with the younger Geordie Shore girls, it wasn’t a pleasant sight 🤦🏽‍♀️……

B76CBDE4-8FF4-4D4C-B6A4-EC208F4F4E5B.jpeg

Meanwhile SadBoy does appear to have gone for good, but he’s completely disappeared, apparently lurking around Essex hiding 🤔

Where’s Crawl, can you spot the little f*cker, he’s In here somewhere, though the upload of the photo has made the pic all blurry, so he’s very hard to find I think…..Where’s Crawl ? 🤔😁

29A8E36B-5511-4084-B6F2-F32F76750437.jpeg

So Skank returns to the MM, we believe many of the pets have been removed and found new homes, we are so thankful about this🙏🏾

Skank’s next stop are the plasterclasses with P, will P actually do them 🤔

E040346F-3E7A-47E9-A4EA-EEC4414D848B.jpeg

Finally I was personally heavily traumatised as Skank sang Kylie’s ‘Better The Devil You Know’, at The Panto. It was tragic, appalingly bad, and it was made far worse as she changed the lyrics to say ‘The Pwicey is back again’ at one point 😱🤬

I was quite upset about this, absolute sacrilege, but it was quite a good thing in the end, as I binge watched some Kylie over the weekend, and I laughed watching Kylie sing the same song to a packed Arena, while Skank was just shuffling around on what looked like a small stage to a few hundred people. It really shows her level now, oh how I smirked, who’s smug now Skank, that would be me 😁

How Skank actually was…..

B22853E5-BE51-4ABC-9616-39DC4E628A6B.jpeg

How Skank thinks she was below 😁

This is how it’s done Skank. Kylie at Earl’s Court, she played there 7 times, I went to 6 of those nights, I sound unhinged, I think I was a bit, well I was only 28 and I took a different person with me each time, cost me a fortune 😁 but they were her best ever gigs. The Showgirl tour was just amazing, the costumes incredible, it was perfect, Kylie at her peak, yeah Skank you’re so not Kylie, the love for her here is crazy, you’ve never had or will ever have that adoration Skank 👊🏾😁 In your dreams Skank, you are not worthy of singing Kylie. I love this performance so much and to think only 2 months later she was diagnosed with cancer, but she beat it 🙏🏾 she’s a fighter is Kylie, here’s a clip of Better The Devil as it should be done 💖….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 15.06.05.png

Just seen this on the last thread. Maybe Harry should be careful in case Kieran sues him and AFP's precious new, 'I'm an influencer' project house gets taken away to pay the damages!

This entire family are just so happy to try and ruin everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Have you seen this.

You bleeping bleep.😡
Well I guess that confirms what we all suspected, that Tank is no longer with her. What a witch! We all knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with a young puppy and give him the training he needed, I just hope he has gone to a good home of someone who will really love him and give him the attention he needs. The Sun have really gone for her in this article though haven't they? Basically calling her out and saying that the pets are just accessories for her to use on SM for likes ( a bit like her kids really). That's why she's always saying she wants another baybee, the youngest kids aren't so little and cute anymore so she needs another baby for likes on SM. Disgusting creature.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Re the f4j newest social media posts is it possiable that the SW,L, made false reports about MP eldest son? It is something very low that KFP would say and/or go along with and stop the children being able to go home to visit or stay.
I really hope not because would be really low to go for a child I mean going after their dad is bad enough.
Edit to add the website article is more clear than social media posts.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Re the f4j newest social media posts is it possiable that the SW,L, made false reports about MP eldest son? It is something very low that KFP would say and/or go along with and stop the children being able to go home to visit or stay.
I really hope not because would be really low to go for a child I mean going after their dad is bad eough.
That wouldn't fit with the word they used, the one beginning with 'I''

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2722189

Just seen this on the last thread. Maybe Harry should be careful in case Kieran sues him and AFP's precious new, 'I'm an influencer' project house gets taken away to pay the damages!

This entire family are just so happy to try and ruin everyone else!
Harry anyone know where he works/ for ???? Sometimes the Karma train needs a wee Push 👿👿👿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yes, they are so strangly worded, maybe for legal reason or just to whip things up.

Reactions: 13
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.