Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Janie Day, I can’t do a full recap, the last thread is impossible to satirise 😁 she was just a complete parody of herself, I mean how to you take the piss out of that club outfit…I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2722033

Basically, Skank made it through Panto, the cast and audience said she was amazing, the paid-for with freebies reviews also said this, but we saw the videos (murdered a favourite Kylie song of mine 🤬) and was so wooden with her delivery of the lines, she was as was to be expected, dreadful, but no one cared. Luckily we also had a Tattler in attendance, and the they wrote us a review, it was the only truthful review, fab stuff @PurpleLennie ⭐ (90 reactions, it was appreciated 🥳😁)

View attachment 2722055

Stunning and brave….

View attachment 2722064
Saturday night Chloe Ferry, Darth and various Geordie Show people went to see the Panto, they were all shitfaced, screaming and praising the Skank, they even sang along very badly but it drowned out Skank’s singing, so that was a plus.

The calm before the storm…

View attachment 2722074

Suddenly it all went quiet, no more posts from the drunken entourage, it was all shutdown, but we later discovered the Skank hadn’t disappointed, as she went to the club in one of her most ridiculous outfits ever, oh it was a classic, oh how we laughed as the deluded twit thought she was still 18, competing with the younger Geordie Shore girls, it wasn’t a pleasant sight 🤦🏽‍♀️……

View attachment 2722091
Meanwhile SadBoy does appear to have gone for good, but he’s completely disappeared, apparently lurking around Essex hiding 🤔

Where’s Crawl, can you spot the little f*cker, he’s In here somewhere, though the upload of the photo has made the pic all blurry, so he’s very hard to find I think…..Where’s Crawl ? 🤔😁

View attachment 2722109

So Skank returns to the MM, we believe many of the pets have been removed and found new homes, we are so thankful about this🙏🏾

Skank’s next stop are the plasterclasses with P, will P actually do them 🤔

View attachment 2722119

Finally I was personally heavily traumatised as Skank sang Kylie’s ‘Better The Devil You Know’, at The Panto. It was tragic, appalingly bad, and it was made far worse as she changed the lyrics to say ‘The Pwicey is back again’ at one point 😱🤬

I was quite upset about this, absolute sacrilege, but it was quite a good thing in the end, as I binge watched some Kylie over the weekend, and I laughed watching Kylie sing the same song to a packed Arena, while Skank was just shuffling around on what looked like a small stage to a few hundred people. It really shows her level now, oh how I smirked, who’s smug now Skank, that would be me 😁

How Skank actually was…..

View attachment 2722145

How Skank thinks she was below 😁

This is how it’s done Skank. Kylie at Earl’s Court, she played there 7 times, I went to 6 of those nights, I sound unhinged, I think I was a bit, well I was only 28 and I took a different person with me each time, cost me a fortune 😁 but they were her best ever gigs. The Showgirl tour was just amazing, the costumes incredible, it was perfect, Kylie at her peak, yeah Skank you’re so not Kylie, the love for her here is crazy, you’ve never had or will ever have that adoration Skank 👊🏾😁 In your dreams Skank, you are not worthy of singing Kylie. I love this performance so much and to think only 2 months later she was diagnosed with cancer, but she beat it 🙏🏾 she’s a fighter is Kylie, here’s a clip of Better The Devil as it should be done 💖….

View attachment 2722164
Woo hoo - I made it in a recap - I love it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is bleep bleep paying for representation when it goes to family court? If Kieran is paying extortionate fees to fight her, surely the bleep witch must have to pay her solicitor? Or does she not pay as the bleep refuses to engage?
No idea how this all works..
I Hope Kieran has instructed his legal reps to sue the arse of off the Council cunts & anyone else whose helped that piece of tit lie & corrupt the kids.

Reactions: 33
Oh gawd,exactly all she wants is likes on SM,Actually the scum is slowly getting a more detailed reporting about the bleep,they know exactly reports are all true about the vile bleep,come on scum spill the beans,you know it makes scenes.
---
Is bleep bleep paying for representation when it goes to family court? If Kieran is paying extortionate fees to fight her, surely the bleep witch must have to pay her solicitor? Or does she not pay as the bleep refuses to engage?
I Hope Kieran has instructed his legal reps to sue the arse of off the Council cunts & anyone else whose helped that piece of tit lie & corrupt the kids.
But she’s bankrupt how can she afford it,she owes millions.Or has she secret mattress funds under her cuntlung muvva’s bed.

Dear @Schmooze Can you perhaps tell us what happens re bankrupt ‘bleep❤

Reactions: 29
So she DID get rid of him because he lost his initial puppy cuteness and oh dear - she couldn't deal with training him! :mad:
Pisses me off so much 🤬
Neither of my ponies currently look cute, think swamp donkeys but I am not giving them away.
My poor dog has a poorly tummy and we're cooking her rice and chicken to make her feel better. My pets are family and I couldn't imagine giving any of them away because they don't look cute on Instagram.
In the words of our Dolly she's a bleep !!!
And a pic of my 7 stone of floofy cuteness 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She will be playing games. If Kieran applies to court for a hearing a date will be set. He will turn up because he wants the kids back. If he pays for a barrister for the day he will have to pay 1000s. She can just not turn up because she already has the kids......she has nothing to lose and he will have to pay the costs for the wasted day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Have you seen this.

You bleeping bleep.😡
Who the duck is "Duke"? Is that yet another dog or are the day release work experience journo's unable to spell Tank? Krustie sleuths - can we track down 'the electrician'? It will be someone she grifted on insta

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Pisses me off so much 🤬
Neither of my ponies currently look cute, think swamp donkeys but I am not giving them away.
My poor dog has a poorly tummy and we're cooking her rice and chicken to make her feel better. My pets are family and I couldn't imagine giving any of them away because they don't look cute on Instagram.
In the words of our Dolly she's a bleep !!!
And a pic of my 7 stone of floofy cuteness 😍
We are all animal lovers on here,mummies,daddies single peeps old age pensioners 👀 We’ve always despised her re animal care,only have to check her wiki,She’s a murderer of animals.bleep.I’ve always said for ages if you can be cruel to an animal you defo would be to a child.That’s how serial killers are known.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Beige bleep Edna hasn't posted on her bleep Sisters insta in a long time..makes too much hard work for the boring bint deleting all the comments about f4j I suppose...she's too interested in her manky, sappy lampshades. Thick, complicit witch!

Reactions: 30
Beige bleep Edna hasn't posted on her bleep Sisters insta in a long time..makes too much hard work for the boring bint deleting all the comments about f4j I suppose...she's too interested in her manky, sappy lampshades. Thick, complicit witch!
Hmm perhaps she maybe getting a wee bit scared..👀

Reactions: 31
They are themselves abusers.😡
That’s a good question dolly. They probably were ! I mean she didn’t mind her daughter sleeping in a car at fifteen with a man Amy prices parenting is questionable but doesn’t let Skanky off the hook . Those two kids will need extensive psychological support when Keiran gets them back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Goodness me, from the club, the biaaatch was caterwauling in there 😱…..

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Have you seen this.

You bleeping bleep.😡
Well if you click on the story and check the top left photo of KP, it looks like she's had a stroke so she's not the only one that doesn't look cute on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am sure it is very convenient to swerve family court given she is a bankrupt because conveniently her excuse would be couldn’t possibly appear in family court over few few weeks because I am working far away and I would be breaking terms of my bankruptcy by failing to earn £££ to pay off my creditors etc etc …. It would be difficult for a judge to hold her in contempt if it meant placing her in danger of breaking other legal arrangements, so hence why she is more than happy to still have that bankruptcy status !
Well she's barely paid anything off in all the time of IVA & Bankruptcy, so I think they'd want proof. I bet she's gutted she's had to come home to the kids & MM. AFP been cracking the whip getting the lackie's to clean it up before the mutant arrived back. Don't know why, as soon as it walk's through the door, the stink & flies will return & clothes will be chucked out of cases onto the floor.
Have you seen this.

You bleeping bleep.😡
I’m sorry, but I did say this before. This is a pattern with all the pets. Kittens, puppies. Once they get bigger, she doesn’t want them. She uses the poor animals like accessories. But it’s a waste of breath. Nobody will do anything. They can die, be killed, given away, thrown out to try & fend for themselves. Yet not a single animal organisation does a thing😡. She seem’s untouchable with everything. Car crimes, animals, poor children. Arrogant, immoral, dangerous witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Well I guess that confirms what we all suspected, that Tank is no longer with her. What a witch! We all knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with a young puppy and give him the training he needed, I just hope he has gone to a good home of someone who will really love him and give him the attention he needs. The Sun have really gone for her in this article though haven't they? Basically calling her out and saying that the pets are just accessories for her to use on SM for likes ( a bit like her kids really). That's why she's always saying she wants another baybee, the youngest kids aren't so little and cute anymore so she needs another baby for likes on SM. Disgusting creature.
I think once the sun can go after her they will. Clearly some ongoing legal stuff nipping their wings at the minute but once that barrier is removed she will be destroyed

Reactions: 50
Re the f4j newest social media posts is it possiable that the SW,L, made false reports about MP eldest son? It is something very low that KFP would say and/or go along with and stop the children being able to go home to visit or stay.
I really hope not because would be really low to go for a child I mean going after their dad is bad enough.
Edit to add the website article is more clear than social media posts.
it sounds to me like allegations have been made against KFP and she has cried to DL that its all lies so the pair of them have thrown allegations back which carried more weight due to DL being the childrens SW at the time ... if this is the case the allegations may have been seen as 'cancelling each other out' hence no action taken - I bet it will be part of the reason DL was dismissed and the original allegations about KFP may yet be looked into

Reactions: 28
Shes a bleeping tit bleep using these poor puppies as a throway item she should not be allowed to have ANY animals
Yep I don't know why she is allowed to keep getting more! Disgusting piece of tit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Lurker here. I know all the rules wrt keep it on tattle, but Ofcom are surely the place to report the absolute failure by the platforms such as tiktok, YT etc to respond to fears that young children are being exposed?

Also, your MPs should be contacted, if you feel as strongly as some clearly do, and should be asked to bring your worries to the attention of the appropriate Ministers that (these) children are at risk, and that in this instance particularly, the SS are failing in their duty of care, and need investigating before we reach, again, tragically, the "lessons need to be learned" stage.

My 2p, back to lurkdom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
The latest F4J post is getting criticised by their own followers now. Not that there are many comments anyway, they get little traction, but one comment on Twitter says “unfollowing now“, as they think it’s nonsense, and on FB people are saying they don’t understand it. These posts are so mangled no one is sure what they mean (even we have a dozen theories about them) and it’s backfiring on them now. They should either say exactly what they mean or just drop it, these Festival of Bin’s type riddles are doing no good, they are just confusing everyone, it’s getting ridiculous.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.