Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮
She looks like an embalmed corpse, which the funeral parlour has put elaborate make up on. She has had an autopsy, the parlour did a great job covering up where her skull was removed, sharpie penning a new hairline to hide the stitches.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮
bleeping hell,that boat race is scary

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Well if the bleep has a nooooo egg this twatty MAFS fella, what's the betting he'll be moved into the tit pit bleep bleep lives in, introduced to all the kids & Harvs new daddy by next weekend.

Reactions: 27
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies

Reactions: 30
If it is JJ from MAFS .. hes going to lose a lot more than 1 and half stone from being diagnosed with Diabetes 1....he will lose his
Respect
Dignity
Family
Friends
MInd
HEALTH and well being ( STDs) do not discrinate)
FFS well done Lad ....glad it's not one of my sons 👏
---
If it is JJ from MAFS .. hes going to lose a lot more than 1 and half stone from being diagnosed with Diabetes 1....he will lose his
Respect
Dignity
Family
Friends
MInd
Discrimination lol xx
---
Respect
Dignity
Family
Friends
MInd
Discrimination lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Are they her top teeth or bottom teeth fook me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies
But then she will develop it and the docs will say its the worse case of diabetes ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry
Just saying similar.. takes me ages reply... crap reception xx lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know much about this John Joe fella, I don't watch that show but.....he seems to be close to his mum and he's got type 1 diabetes. Surely he's not going to want a clingy, needy woman, old enough to be another mum? ....and surely he won't want to hang around with someone who uses booze to knock herself out and ❄ to get herself up. He'd notice pretty soon that she's a wreck who doesn't take care of herself and she'd drag him down too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤
But.....But.....But....."I Like Cars" Stan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hates men but can’t be without one.
Not one iota of girl power in her deformed body.
Imagine being so insecure that you need a man,any man on your arm to validate how sexy and ultra desirable you are.
Even worse imagine being an animal killer,tit mother,disgusting human being.
I think you need to sort the latter out Kipper love before you go egg hunting!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't know much about this John Joe fella, I don't watch that show but.....he seems to be close to his mum and he's got type 1 diabetes. Surely he's not going to want a clingy, needy woman, old enough to be another mum? ....and surely he won't want to hang around with someone who uses booze to knock herself out and ❄ to get herself up. He'd notice pretty soon that she's a wreck who doesn't take care of herself and she'd drag him down too.
You ate talking about a bloke who got married TWICE to strangers on a TV show because he wants to be a zlebrity ... as close to the plughole as she is ... kipper is a leg up as well as a leg over to this twerp

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.