Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the one, he's got his own business, he's a millionaire, he pays for everything, he puts me in my place, hes not fame hungry, were having kids together, were engaged, were getting married, my family love him, the kids love him, H already calls him daddy JJ, hes buying a house for us to live in with the kids there is probably something i've forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣
My mum likes him he's not my usual type 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He's the one, he's got his own business, he's a millionaire, he pays for everything, he puts me in my place, hes not fame hungry, were having kids together, were engaged, were getting married, my family love him, the kids love him, H already calls him daddy JJ, hes buying a house for us to live in with the kids there is probably something i've forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣
He loves the smell of my farts 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This picture of kipper makes me think of Becketts death scene ... her just carrying on regardless whilst her life blows up around her ...

View attachment 2722356
---

I think they are just using her for clickbait and biding their time waiting for the bankruptcy to remove any chance of her suing and then some other nasty tit to hit the fan that we dont know the details of (but they do) and then they will unleash everything they know for one last big cash in. She is finished anyway - no tv company will touch her ... she cant even get an interview on Lorraine anymore
She cant even get an invite to be in the audience if one of these shows she us desperate to be in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He thinks i can sing, he thinks i look half my age, were getting tattoos of each others faces. 🤣🤣🤣
He is so caring, he’s donating his nipples for me. We’re going to Turkey together for surgery. I’ll get his nipples and he’s going to get my leftover earlobes grafted in their place. Then I’ll be able to listen to his heartbeat all day and night.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
He sounds a prick, but if he's got any bleeping sense he'll run a bleeping mile. That rancid bleep up close & personal must look like Freddy Krueger.. the smell as well.. nobody's gonna dip their wick in its cavernous whole. They'll never be seen again!
Perhaps that's where SB is, he fell in and can't find his way out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve no idea who this MAFS person is, and I’ve never seen MAFS, I don’t watch any of these type of shows, so I just ran a search on him. He has a proper job, runs a fashion brand and other business interests, he immediately fails her criteria of ‘no job’, as he has to be at her beck and call pretty much 24/7, drive her around, look after the kids and run her errands. Fails Madam’s other demands as well, being in a fashion business he’ll be around young models, she won’t allow that. There’s a chance he’ll get with her for a month, but he’ll run when she demands he pays her full attention. Nah we can bin him, this won’t work for Madam.
He was an absolute drip on the programme in my opinion.

Reactions: 21

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I think the MAFS story is fake news ….. this is much lore likely as they were both on MAFS and recently seen out and about together looking close …. KP will not get away with anything with this lady she is a tough cookie !
They called the paps to make a story and keep them in the media. He’s with Katie

Reactions: 14
He sounds a prick, but if he's got any bleeping sense he'll run a bleeping mile. That rancid bleep up close & personal must look like Freddy Krueger.. the smell as well.. nobody's gonna dip their wick in its cavernous whole. They'll never be seen again!
This tit has already married 2 people he didn't know to get zleb status ... he and Kipper deserve each other ... plus he looks like pervy Paul her sted dad
---
So Lawrence Fox gets convicted for libel for this !!
He is a massive knob though
---
'He believes anyfink I tell 'im. We've got each others passwords so I can't cheeeet'

I had to look at this for at least a minute before I worked out what was going on in the crotch area! 😂

View attachment 2722686
Look at my big gut ... I might be preggers ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Skank will have to get her talons into a new victim soon, there'll need to be a big reveal for publicity, pictures and coin and the valentine's day £10.000 bouquet of flowers being delivered to Pricey Towers for publicity, pictures and coin then the valentine's romantic baby making weekend away at some cabin for publicity, pictures and coin,,,,,, i have foreseen it well that or the skanks just so bleeping predictable. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s really into him - this is the first man she’s actually been interested in since Carl.’ Since Carl? They only split a month ago, but I suppose 30 days is a long, dry patch for Price.
Actually, I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that she probably has a long, dry patch somewhere on her kippered body, given that she’s a stranger to soap and water.
She has only shagged 29 other people since
---
Skank will have to get her talons into a new victim soon, there'll need to be a big reveal for publicity, pictures and coin and the valentine's day £10.000 bouquet of flowers being delivered to Pricey Towers for publicity, pictures and coin then the valentine's romantic baby making weekend away at some cabin for publicity, pictures and coin,,,,,, i have foreseen it well that or the skanks just so bleeping predictable. 🤣🤣
I think it may be restricted to SM and just lifted by the red tops .. I dont think anyone will pay for an exclusive ... even OK have dumped her. When she gets fed up of the charade she can sell him on TikTok shop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
'A source told The Sun: “They’ve met a few times and are texting each other constantly. She’s really into him - this is the first man she’s actually been interested in since Carl.”''

Kipper translation - She's obsessed and she won't leave him alone. She's already doing the 100s of messages, next it will be climbing through his window, threats to kill and accusations he's stolen gym equipment and has abandoned Harvey.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
'A source told The Sun: “They’ve met a few times and are texting each other constantly. She’s really into him - this is the first man she’s actually been interested in since Carl.”''

Kipper translation - She's obsessed and she won't leave him alone. She's already doing the 100s of messages, next it will be climbing through his window, threats to kill and accusations he's stolen gym equipment and has abandoned Harvey.
I spat my tea out reading that!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮
She looks totally gone in that pic.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.