Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture of kipper makes me think of Becketts death scene ... her just carrying on regardless whilst her life blows up around her ...

1706546146176.png

---
I think once the sun can go after her they will. Clearly some ongoing legal stuff nipping their wings at the minute but once that barrier is removed she will be destroyed
I think they are just using her for clickbait and biding their time waiting for the bankruptcy to remove any chance of her suing and then some other nasty tit to hit the fan that we dont know the details of (but they do) and then they will unleash everything they know for one last big cash in. She is finished anyway - no tv company will touch her ... she cant even get an interview on Lorraine anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Well she's barely paid anything off in all the time of IVA & Bankruptcy, so I think they'd want proof. I bet she's gutted she's had to come home to the kids & MM. AFP been cracking the whip getting the lackie's to clean it up before the mutant arrived back. Don't know why, as soon as it walk's through the door, the stink & flies will return & clothes will be chucked out of cases onto the floor.

I’m sorry, but I did say this before. This is a pattern with all the pets. Kittens, puppies. Once they get bigger, she doesn’t want them. She uses the poor animals like accessories. But it’s a waste of breath. Nobody will do anything. They can die, be killed, given away, thrown out to try & fend for themselves. Yet not a single animal organisation does a thing😡. She seem’s untouchable with everything. Car crimes, animals, poor children. Arrogant, immoral, dangerous witch.
Interestingly , sadly so, but I was reading an article about the book that Hugh Heffners wife Crystal has written about life with him at the Playboy Mansion. He was a huge Narc, the Mansion although opulent was pretty mucky and mouldy. He kept a cage with 2 lovebirds in but they kept dying, nothing was ever said to Heff, staff just quietly replaced them. After a while Crystal examined the cage , turns out the water bottle was broken so all the birds were dying of thirst😰😱😠🤬
No one ever questioned him, they just put more birds in there😭😣
No wonder Skank got on well with him, both amoral, self obsessed animal killing Narcs!! 😤😡😠🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Lurker here. I know all the rules wrt keep it on tattle, but Ofcom are surely the place to report the absolute failure by the platforms such as tiktok, YT etc to respond to fears that young children are being exposed?

Also, your MPs should be contacted, if you feel as strongly as some clearly do, and should be asked to bring your worries to the attention of the appropriate Ministers that (these) children are at risk, and that in this instance particularly, the SS are failing in their duty of care, and need investigating before we reach, again, tragically, the "lessons need to be learned" stage.

My 2p, back to lurkdom.
When I mentioned keeping it on tattle, I meant as in not contacting people's workplaces. Complaining to various authorities, As far as I'm aware, people are completely free to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Harry anyone know where he works/ for ???? Sometimes the Karma train needs a wee Push 👿👿👿
Think he works mainly nights. Something to do with the railway I think. Maybe Thomas the Tank Engine, that about all his brain cells could deal with. Horrible bloke, but fits well with the Price clan.. and a CHEAT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Have you seen this.

You bleeping bleep.😡
Fab news as far as I'm concerned
1 tank has left that hell hole
2 the sun re run all the pet horror stories to keep it fresh in the publics mind

Just a few more to be removed soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Have you seen this.

You bleeping bleep.😡
The same ought to apply to the thing itself - nobody wants to see her ugly distorted mug and yet there it is :mad::mad::mad:

BTW - OH put Top Gear on earlier and guess who was in the Reasonably Priced Car? Yes it was The Shitbag Itself only about 30 faces ago, but it was driving like it normally does :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The same ought to apply to the thing itself - nobody wants to see her ugly distorted mug and yet there it is :mad::mad::mad:

BTW - OH put Top Gear on earlier and guess who was in the Reasonably Priced Car? Yes it was The Shitbag Itself only about 30 faces ago, but it was driving like it normally does :mad::mad::mad:
Was that the one she told clarkson she was going to put the car on its roof. Rita
Same old same old 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is what comes up when I googled him
He looks like an uncouth yobbo BUT in his favour he did loathe SB and I doubt he's that keen on the skank eitherafter she blabbed her Sniff-a-thon with him to SB. Seems he's found a perfect fit with Clan Grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This picture of kipper makes me think of Becketts death scene ... her just carrying on regardless whilst her life blows up around her ...

View attachment 2722356
---

I think they are just using her for clickbait and biding their time waiting for the bankruptcy to remove any chance of her suing and then some other nasty tit to hit the fan that we dont know the details of (but they do) and then they will unleash everything they know for one last big cash in. She is finished anyway - no tv company will touch her ... she cant even get an interview on Lorraine anymore
I've been thinking about this for some time now and I'm convinced the reason MSM never print the whole truth about her is due to their own collusion with her over the years, bet she knows some of their secret unethical practices and has benefited from them directly herself over the years.
She still generates a lot of clicks for them and that's part of their revenue stream so won't be keen to put a stop to it.

Reactions: 33
I've been thinking about this for some time now and I'm convinced the reason MSM never print the whole truth about her is due to their own collusion with her over the years, bet she knows some of their secret unethical practices and has benefited from them directly herself over the years.
She still generates a lot of clicks for them and that's part of their revenue stream so won't be keen to put a stop to it.
You could be on to something there, especially with the 90s/00s phone hacking
But regardless it’s all about to come tumbling down for her anyway through her own actions and behaviours and the Sooner the better 👍👍

Reactions: 29
He sounds like a right hole! Perfect for the skank really :)
What an absolute muppet!! Well she's not exactly the type of girl you'll take home to mum so he's more than likely only after the notoriety and 'fame' and a easy lay!! ( Sorry to be so rude there!). Here comes another 'stepfather' that they all 'adore'.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
And so it begins,, the source aka Edna leaking stories to the press linking her sister with JJ posted this on Fri when when the rumours started.🤣🤣🤣 Desperate skank and the fame hungry stay in the spotlight at all costs JJ. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240129-174811.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you Janie Day, I can’t do a full recap, the last thread is impossible to satirise 😁 she was just a complete parody of herself, I mean how to you take the piss out of that club outfit…I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2722033

Basically, Skank made it through Panto, the cast and audience said she was amazing, the paid-for with freebies reviews also said this, but we saw the videos (murdered a favourite Kylie song of mine 🤬) and was so wooden with her delivery of the lines, she was as was to be expected, dreadful, but no one cared. Luckily we also had a Tattler in attendance, and the they wrote us a review, it was the only truthful review, fab stuff @PurpleLennie ⭐ (90 reactions, it was appreciated 🥳😁)

View attachment 2722055

Stunning and brave….

View attachment 2722064
Saturday night Chloe Ferry, Darth and various Geordie Show people went to see the Panto, they were all shitfaced, screaming and praising the Skank, they even sang along very badly but it drowned out Skank’s singing, so that was a plus.

The calm before the storm…

View attachment 2722074

Suddenly it all went quiet, no more posts from the drunken entourage, it was all shutdown, but we later discovered the Skank hadn’t disappointed, as she went to the club in one of her most ridiculous outfits ever, oh it was a classic, oh how we laughed as the deluded twit thought she was still 18, competing with the younger Geordie Shore girls, it wasn’t a pleasant sight 🤦🏽‍♀️……

View attachment 2722091
Meanwhile SadBoy does appear to have gone for good, but he’s completely disappeared, apparently lurking around Essex hiding 🤔

Where’s Crawl, can you spot the little f*cker, he’s In here somewhere, though the upload of the photo has made the pic all blurry, so he’s very hard to find I think…..Where’s Crawl ? 🤔😁

View attachment 2722109

So Skank returns to the MM, we believe many of the pets have been removed and found new homes, we are so thankful about this🙏🏾

Skank’s next stop are the plasterclasses with P, will P actually do them 🤔

View attachment 2722119

Finally I was personally heavily traumatised as Skank sang Kylie’s ‘Better The Devil You Know’, at The Panto. It was tragic, appalingly bad, and it was made far worse as she changed the lyrics to say ‘The Pwicey is back again’ at one point 😱🤬

I was quite upset about this, absolute sacrilege, but it was quite a good thing in the end, as I binge watched some Kylie over the weekend, and I laughed watching Kylie sing the same song to a packed Arena, while Skank was just shuffling around on what looked like a small stage to a few hundred people. It really shows her level now, oh how I smirked, who’s smug now Skank, that would be me 😁

How Skank actually was…..

View attachment 2722145

How Skank thinks she was below 😁

This is how it’s done Skank. Kylie at Earl’s Court, she played there 7 times, I went to 6 of those nights, I sound unhinged, I think I was a bit, well I was only 28 and I took a different person with me each time, cost me a fortune 😁 but they were her best ever gigs. The Showgirl tour was just amazing, the costumes incredible, it was perfect, Kylie at her peak, yeah Skank you’re so not Kylie, the love for her here is crazy, you’ve never had or will ever have that adoration Skank 👊🏾😁 In your dreams Skank, you are not worthy of singing Kylie. I love this performance so much and to think only 2 months later she was diagnosed with cancer, but she beat it 🙏🏾 she’s a fighter is Kylie, here’s a clip of Better The Devil as it should be done 💖….

View attachment 2722164
The Showgirl Tour was indeed amazing! (Sorry I’m a lurker on this thread, but couldn’t watch the clip without saying something)!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They will both be cheating on each other. I don't watch MAFS but from that article he sounds like a dick.
Ironically on MAFS he went on there to try and find the woman of his dreams , away from his usual type which was fake Barbie doll type women ! He was paired up with a lovely sweet girl , but didn’t connect or wasn’t even willing to get to know her at all as she didn’t have that look ! He then got with another bride who was a trans Barbie doll type , who incidentally idolised KP! So he is a complete shallow waste of space because he tried to come across all nice and caring , but really all he is looking for is the plastic look ! All the MAFS people are fame hungry wannabes too, so they are a match made in heaven and of course it will never last !

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm just so pleased those dogs have got out of that hell hole. Enjoy your new lives Tank and friends, don't look back for a minute 🧡.
---
Ironically on MAFS he went on there to try and find the woman of his dreams , away from his usual type which was fake Barbie doll type women ! He was paired up with a lovely sweet girl , but didn’t connect or wasn’t even willing to get to know her at all as she didn’t have that look ! He then got with another bride who was a trans Barbie doll type , who incidentally idolised KP! So he is a complete shallow waste of space because he tried to come across all nice and caring , but really all he is looking for is the plastic look ! All the MAFS people are fame hungry wannabes too, so they are a match made in heaven and of course it will never last !
The funniest thing was the trans Barbie doll type scared him to death and he couldn't bring himself to do the deed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.