Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’ve been shopping! Alright for a bankrupt eh…
---
Although it does look like there’s all sorts in them bags? Are they MAC makeup shopping bags? Is it just all of her stuff from the apartment that she’s taking to Chloe’s? Hmmm
Yup she’s been S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s on a special bankruptcy card given to people who don’t have to abide by normal bankruptcy rules….

299EF9B1-D5DA-4A0E-BB82-759B372DB085.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like Chloe is having a sunbed, so no doubt Katie is adding a bit more colour to her already creosoted, leather skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Welcome all to #351

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title - had to amend slightly to fit

View attachment 2717110

Here is the link to #350

Well she is in a manky panto up north, being vile and rude.

Slagging off her exes again...

View attachment 2717111

It looks like Sink Boy has had enough...

View attachment 2717112

She spent some time with Chloe Ferry who looked like she wanted to punch the Skank - especially in the video below where Skank starts shouting at CF's dogs

View attachment 2717116

View attachment 2717113

Sorry @SmillieKylie I suggest you don't rewatch the video below of Skank in action at the Panto

View attachment 2717114

Plus of course there was the news that F4J posted an article detailing all the tit that KFP caused the kids and KH

Keep on Tattling!
I wasn’t going to watch the video of her shouting at the dog because I thought it would upset me too much, but I did and see it was a frenchie wasn’t it? I rescue/give a home to dogs that are just discarded for whatever reason, and I have 3 French bulldogs and they are the most sensitive little creatures, they like to be touching their human all the time, this is what makes it so sad when they are given away, as sadly they are a bit of a fashion accessory and some quite badly bred. She would have really upset that dog and guaranteed that will have done damage in her relationship with the geordie shorer, I bet she hates her now, I certainly dislike her even more

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Yup she’s been S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s on a special bankruptcy card given to people who don’t have to abide by normal bankruptcy rules….

View attachment 2717841
Lexie fashion.

A real high class shop.
KP tries on a fake fur coat on their Insta page and says she’s buying it.
Extravagant?
Not really.
It’s £84.99 on their website.
Primani you have a rival retail outlet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does anyone know why journalists are getting involved here, not their place to police what people post. I 'd be very very interested to see exactly who is sticking up for her. f4j should definitely post a list of journo defenders of the old bag. I really like the pic they've used, she hasn't painted her hair in.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone know why journalists are getting involved here, not their place to police what people post. I 'd be very very interested to see exactly who is sticking up for her. f4j should definitely post a list of journo defenders of the old bag. I really like the pic they've used, she hasn't painted her hair in.
Yeah why are they trying to help Katie rather than support the alleged victims here ?

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I would imagine they're waiting for the right and legally safe time to release the big story and F4J have piddled on their fireworks a little.

Reactions: 37
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 💖🥰 xxx.

View attachment 2717880
@Pom Bear your pictures are genius 😂
As an equestrian (not a great one), this pic of KFP riding (albeit not on a horse), 2 things are big no nos to most riders. No hat and what is the Olympic grade dressage rider doing with her feet ? Stirrups halfway up her feet and even from the angle of Poms' picture, no heels down.
That's basic riding etiquette that someone of her 'pedigree' should do without even thinking about.
She's a bleeping div !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wasn’t going to watch the video of her shouting at the dog because I thought it would upset me too much, but I did and see it was a frenchie wasn’t it? I rescue/give a home to dogs that are just discarded for whatever reason, and I have 3 French bulldogs and they are the most sensitive little creatures, they like to be touching their human all the time, this is what makes it so sad when they are given away, as sadly they are a bit of a fashion accessory and some quite badly bred. She would have really upset that dog and guaranteed that will have done damage in her relationship with the geordie shorer, I bet she hates her now, I certainly dislike her even more
Anyone know she what happened to the 2 Bulldogs KFP owned? More animals that have disappeared.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She gets away with slagging off the media because they never bite back, it would only take one reporter with balls working for a media outlet, also with balls to call her out and I think the rest would follow, they'd slaughter her, she'd have no defence, apart from the #bekind or #carolineflack defence, although even that one was getting a fair amount of stick too, my partner showed me some comments from that burger bar she went to up there.
She is slagging off the media because they won't pay for her bullshit anymore ... they are using their power to strangle her financially

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.