Katie Price #350 Katie price extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title from @lifes a car crash just about sums up KP
1000020389.jpg

The last thread flew by with the shocking allegations made against her, not so shocking for us on this thread unfortunately as we are well used to the sordid details of KPs life
If someone wants to recap feel free x

• Heart
Reactions: 51
New thread πŸ₯°πŸ§΅πŸ’– and title πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜€ xxx.

Thanks for the lovely messages on the last thread I've gave hearts to. I was writing you a reply then the thread closed , I copy and pasted the one for @Anna666 😊😘 xxx.

QUOTE="Anna666, post: 18137441, member: 136887"]
You know if a Pom book were published with your amazing work, I'd be first in line to buy it ..... all friends and family would get the ` Pom book of excellence ` for birthdays and Christmas .... Keep up the good work Dear Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
[/QUOTE]

Oh that's so lovely of you thank you for your sweet message β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜ added to my tattle favourite bookmarks β€πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx

I admit I have long covid and can fall asleep 40 or more times a day, also my concentration isn't as good, due to it, had it since I caught covid before Xmas but it's got worse. So today's been a struggle but your Pom book message has cheered me up so much Love from Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxx.

Off to eat and back later or tomorrow ❀❀❀ x

Resizer_17027146388191.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Thanks for the lovely messages on the last thread I've gave hearts to. I was writing you a reply then the thread closed , I copy and pasted the one for @Anna666 😊😘 xxx.

You know if a Pom book were published with your amazing work, I'd be first in line to buy it ..... all friends and family would get the ` Pom book of excellence ` for birthdays and Christmas .... Keep up the good work Dear Pom πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Oh that's so lovely of you thank you for your sweet message β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜ added to my tattle favourite bookmarks β€πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx

I admit I have long covid and can fall asleep 40 or more times a day, also my concentration isn't as good, due to it, had it since I caught covid before Xmas but it's got worse. So today's been a struggle but your Pom book message has cheered me up so much Love from Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxx.

View attachment 2710091
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2710091
[/QUOTE]
I Second that @Pom Bear, I would buy that Pom Book as well πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• You are Truly Appreciated especially in Dark Days
I hope you have a rejuvenating Sleep and your pain free πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— @Anna666 Thats it were Out there now, Pom Fans πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Loud and Proud

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Again I can’t write a jokey recap, twas another thread that was just too grim, but I do have this from tonight, a filter free photo…..

14148053-8A5D-429C-A3DF-8CF9A3A0A5C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Not that I wanted to compare her to Ted Bundy but I couldn’t think of a better phrase to sum her up, it fits perfectly. She us wicked and evil and most definitely vile .

Reactions: 49
Apologies, but a little late night musing.
It may seem a little insensitive to be laughing on this dark thread but we have to smile though hearts are heavy with worry for the children and indeed anything live that crosses her path.
Without getting too heavy, to laugh in the face of evil lessens it's power. Maybe we should just laugh at her and her pathetic family and hangers on scrabbling around for coin. Their time shall pass.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Good news soonπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
No β˜• just feel it 🀞🀞🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I saw her on FB live last night. She actually has no self confidence at all. Always talking about it having no filter, playing with her hair and fidgeting.. she has no self worth or self esteem...

• Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2710091
[/QUOTE]
Dear @Pom Bear, sorry to hear you are still suffering, just wanted to say thank you for still keeping the wonderfully humerous pictures going even when Skank's antics plunge the thread somewhat into darkness and apathy, you truly are a guiding light ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw her on FB live last night. She actually has no self confidence at all. Always talking about it having no filter, playing with her hair and fidgeting.. she has no self worth or self esteem...
She has too much confidence πŸ˜… she just knows she looks rough as fukc without the filter and she fidgets because shes on the coke

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That is at the core of a narcissist, a self loathing person desperate for validation, masked with a fake grandiose love of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
why do the papers still insist that Princess looks just like her mum i think if you stood Princess Katie and Emily next to each other 99% would pick out Princess and Emily as being related i think she looks more like Emily(copies Emily's style not Katies)

Reactions: 53
She has too much confidence πŸ˜… she just knows she looks rough as fukc without the filter and she fidgets because shes on the coke
Deep down she doesn't.. take away all the fame, substances and people, she'd be a wreck..
---
That is at the core of a narcissist, a self loathing person desperate for validation, masked with a fake grandiose love of themselves.
This πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bunny must take her determination after her Dad as she's not giving up on Tik Tok. I"m wondering does she use it to as a way to talk to her Dad.

Reactions: 40
If B and KH are talking on the phone or via social media and she is expressing wish to see him , then I think I would just get to a point where I would go to school to collect her , especially knowing KP isn’t around ! I mean , if he still has parental responsibility and there is no court order in place to prevent him going near his child then the school can do nothing about that … yes i know this is not what any family lawyer would recommend or social worker, but I think I would not be able to withstand that separate any longer seeing what goes on in that home … he deserves a medal for being so patient with it all, i agree with f4j on one thing , it really is a crime for a parent to withhold contact out of spite 😑

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
If B and KH are talking on the phone or via social media and she is expressing wish to see him , then I think I would just get to a point where I would go to school to collect her , especially knowing KP isn’t around ! I mean , if he still has parental responsibility and there is no court order in place to prevent him going near his child then the school can do nothing about that … yes i know this is not what any family lawyer would recommend or social worker, but I think I would not be able to withstand that separate any longer seeing what goes on in that home … he deserves a medal for being so patient with it all, i agree with f4j on one thing , it really is a crime for a parent to withhold contact out of spite 😑
100000000% she WANTS to see him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.