Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am halfway through the previous thread and so peeved off with AFP and the waste of the lungs she was given. As I've mentioned before my son's father who had the same condition as her and a few years younger was told he was too old for a transplant. He sadly passed away just over a month ago. Why did someone like her manage to have a transplant when a caring, responsible man was refused? He would have looked after his new lungs, being thankful everyday to have this opportunity at another lease of life. He would also have been grateful of the sacrifice made by the family of the deceased. AFP has never publicly said how thankful she is or how she will honour the person who sadly died. Its all about what she can take and is so self-centred, duck anyone else. I can see where skanky gets it from. ME , ME ,ME

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Yes Craig has been a fan for years, he often goes to the make up masterclasses and used to go clubbing with her

I think she is staying in the city quadrant.
The craigy twins! Skanky’s most ardent followers,these two broke into the mucky mansion and pulled down the ceiling burst pipes so skanky could sell the story for money and get gullible ch4 to make a fixer upper show

• Wow
Reactions: 47
They know about it and probably have done for years,may even know more,I think if it all breaks lose this year,she’ll duck off abroad.Don’t think she’d stay here.
Limited as to where she could go though, with her criminal records she can't go to America or Australia/NZ, and there are restrictions in much of Europe as to how long one can stay as a tourist. Perhaps Antarctica?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Limited as to where she could go though, with her criminal records she can't go to America or Australia/NZ, and there are restrictions in much of Europe as to how long one can stay as a tourist. Perhaps Antarctica?
Black hole of Calcutta seems fitting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny isn’t it how Sinkwank has managed to disappear himself completely ? Conveniently when he wants to .

How long do we reckon it’ll take him to resurface ?

He strikes me as someone who loved his pathetic little play in the zleb world .

Let’s face it once he finally realised how vile she genuinely is , it was the only reason this travesty of a relationship continued.

I think he hopes if he hides for a while he can re emerge having dropped his Tattle nicknames , people’s memories of him wanking Green goo into sinks , dodgy dealing , chauffeuring ,selling nonsense to Backgrid , his pathetic meal endorsements , his never gonna happen fight programme, being taken for a mug , Slapgate etc etc.

You’re tainted now Carl . It will never go away !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Was watching a programme about murderers earkier and one of them really looks like Harvey I think. This is in no way me saying Harvey is a wrong ‘un, just thst this guy really reminded me of him.
0B3E123F-D22A-48FB-A650-8B1EBED05919.jpeg

Skank is a wrong ‘un though,

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like they’ve been shopping! Alright for a bankrupt eh…
---
Although it does look like there’s all sorts in them bags? Are they MAC makeup shopping bags? Is it just all of her stuff from the apartment that she’s taking to Chloe’s? Hmmm

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Definitely Antarctica, Tell her it's tropical so all she'll pack is her collection of string bikinis🙏🙏🙏🙏🥶🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
---
Although it does look like there’s all sorts in them bags? Are they MAC makeup shopping bags? Is it just all of her stuff from the apartment that she’s taking to Chloe’s? Hmmm
Not a care in the world 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Have we all forgotten her end destination is buttfuck Alabama?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
---
Lack of seatbelt there too I see 😡 let’s hope Chloe has to do an emergency stop, then she will end up in Buttfuck Alabama via the front windscreen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Have we all forgotten her end destination is buttfuck Alabama?
Trouble is she wouldn't get the esta. So USA out of the question. Also Alabama doesn't have enough ❄. So maybe she will end up in Apocalypse Peaks in Antarctica which is symbolic given grant and Phil.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.