Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why journalists are getting involved here, not their place to police what people post. I 'd be very very interested to see exactly who is sticking up for her. f4j should definitely post a list of journo defenders of the old bag. I really like the pic they've used, she hasn't painted her hair in.
The journalists that were telling F4J to take that post down were GUARDIAN journalists and this was around the same time as that rag published their latest puff piece about skanky so I am guessing they didn't want any negative backlash over their article on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
If KFP escaped overseas- where would she go? She can’t take the kids and who would have her?
She has no legitimate income stream outside the UK ... I say legitimate to allow for dodgy stuff ... Kipper is a past it UK reality TV personlity ... her limited income opportunities based on her past success are in the UK and she knows it. She doesn't have enough in the hidden stsh to fund her lifestyle for long

Reactions: 27
Having a crafty vape in the clothes shop too. Classy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
And has she had her lips done like that so she looks authentic as a rat 🐀 queen? 😆 I honestly can’t get comprehend what she is thinking. She said in the videos she is fake and people should know that by now. That’s not just fake it’s just so bizarre, surely, surely she can’t see that video and think she looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yet again no seat belts, videoing whilst driving, no fucks given from any of these fuckers, I really hope nature does us all a favour and makes em extinct the bleeping oxygen thieving fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think Chloe is the more attractive out of her & Jeyda.. Jeyda looks like a bloke, very manly, hard cunty face.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Nando’s, anyone know who Craig Scott is, just discovered she was with him late last night 🤔😁

He was watching the show, he’s not part of it he was also at the Lowry podcast show.

View attachment 2717732
View attachment 2717736
CF need to give her greasy extensions wash 🙄 will probably just whack can of dry shampoo through them ...
---
I think Chloe is the more attractive out of her & Jeyda.. Jeyda looks like a bloke, very manly face.
Tbh this not saying much for CF is it ... she is rough as bears arse as well ... none of them can cope without filter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
CF need to give her greasy extensions wash 🙄 will probably just whack can of dry shampoo through them ...
---

Tbh this not saying much for CF is it ... she is rough as bears arse as well ... none of them can cope without filter
CF looks like Momo's less attractive sister.

The rest look even worse.

Screenshot_20240127_161142_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
---

Non of them are lookers though are they?
C.F. Is shall we say, unfortunate looking and leave it at that.
Three of them are 16 pinters, KP 20+.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.