Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And has she had her lips done like that so she looks authentic as a rat 🐀 queen? 😆 I honestly can’t get comprehend what she is thinking. She said in the videos she is fake and people should know that by now. That’s not just fake it’s just so bizarre, surely, surely she can’t see that video and think she looks good
Like it or not - skank was made for the role of Queen Rat

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny isn’t it how Sinkwank has managed to disappear himself completely ? Conveniently when he wants to .

How long do we reckon it’ll take him to resurface ?

He strikes me as someone who loved his pathetic little play in the zleb world .

Let’s face it once he finally realised how vile she genuinely is , it was the only reason this travesty of a relationship continued.

I think he hopes if he hides for a while he can re emerge having dropped his Tattle nicknames , people’s memories of him wanking Green goo into sinks , dodgy dealing , chauffeuring ,selling nonsense to Backgrid , his pathetic meal endorsements , his never gonna happen fight programme, being taken for a mug , Slapgate etc etc.

You’re tainted now Carl . It will never go away !
After @SmillieKylie's late posts last night I'm more than a little curious too. Soungds like SinkBoy is in quite a lot of trouble as we speak.

Reactions: 23
Non of them are lookers though are they?
C.F. Is shall we say, unfortunate looking and leave it at that.
Three of them are 16 pinters, KP 20+.
CF always looks like she's got a chromosome disorder and both of them are now reliant on the "face totally smudged" filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here’s a video where’s she’s blocking the entrance to the shop, and two people are queuing behind her while she poses for the camera, they look like they are thinking “who’s this idiot”, pissing myself, what a twit🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂 Don’t worry about the little people eh Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Is this the shopping trip skank was supposed to be doing Thursday,,, but has had to wait until Jeyda turned up with the company card so it could go down as " work expenses" or has chloe been blanking skank since she was at her house and needed jeyda there as peacekeeper to stop her punching skanks lights out. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Isn’t Chloe ferry a Dubai porta potty? She has a few threads on here devoted to her adventures out there😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Girls night but skank doesn't finish panto until 10 pm and isn't that albino Al from the Ireland salon opening, seems once again no fans are anywhere near skank just paid for "extras" to make her feel good. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like they’ve been shopping! Alright for a bankrupt eh…
---
Although it does look like there’s all sorts in them bags? Are they MAC makeup shopping bags? Is it just all of her stuff from the apartment that she’s taking to Chloe’s? Hmmm
Besties my arse. Not one of that sort know what true friendship is, it’s all about how they can use each other and reach the dizzy heights of Z-list. bleeping oxygen thieves.

Reactions: 42
Am currently reading her threads starting at the beginning (I know, glutton for punishment 🤦‍♀️).
It's pretty much the exact shame shite as now, she hasn't evolved in any way whatsoever, it's bizarre how someone in the public eye gets away with this much repetition and still has supporters 🤔🤯.
Her lies are so easy to disprove and yet 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Besties my arse. Not one of that sort know what true friendship is, it’s all about how they can use each other and reach the dizzy heights of Z-list. bleeping oxygen thieves.
Exactly Zeleb cunts that’s all they are,all this tit I bet will be gone influencers as well,that’s how sm goes..It will be nothing soon.Bring it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.