Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know about it and probably have done for years,may even know more,I think if it all breaks lose this year,she’ll duck off abroad.Don’t think she’d stay here.
I hope she won't be allowed Dolly. If there are charges against her 🤞 She's been accused of child abuse, harassing Kieran again AND the bankruptcy! Something's got to come of all that soon.
---
I often thought maybe that's why her "mates" at the production company are hanging around and she's "filming for Channel 4". Could they have an alterior motive.
It was the C4 researcher who lied to the court ( phoned pretending to be a friend) and made excuses for her not turning up though.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope she won't be allowed Dolly. If there are charges against her 🤞 She's been accused of child abuse, harassing Kieran again AND the bankruptcy! Something's got to come of all that soon.
---

It was the C4 researcher who lied to the court ( phoned pretending to be a friend) and made excuses for her not turning up though.
Oh of course,what’s wrong with me effin brain this morning🥴’Erm it ain’t wired right’🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It involves allegations about kids, that's one big reason they won't touch it. If she gets arrested, they'll be all over it I would think.
I don't think Matt O'Connor gives a shite about being sued or jailed it would be more publicity for his cause, the newspapers though, don't want to be paying out huge damages or fines.
Whilst I understand they need to consider legalities, they are all complicit in facilitating her criminal behaviour by not calling her out and instead writing headlines that encourage clicks. At the end of the day they are more interested in ad revenue then protecting victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If KFP escaped overseas- where would she go? She can’t take the kids and who would have her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
---

Hmm so weird

Reactions: 12
She only lambasted Pete and Keiron in her act, because they are thriving. Pete has the GB News job now, and Keiron has stopped her taking the kids out of the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If KFP escaped overseas- where would she go? She can’t take the kids and who would have her?
Maybe she could run away and join the Foreign Legion, after all she did really well on that SAS programme didn't she? 🤔🤣😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It involves allegations about kids, that's one big reason they won't touch it. If she gets arrested, they'll be all over it I would think.
I don't think Matt O'Connor gives a shite about being sued or jailed it would be more publicity for his cause, the newspapers though, don't want to be paying out huge damages or fines.
True.
I'm not a fan of F4J at all, but they must be confident to have posted the allegations.

I'd love for them to dig out the old batman costumes and burst into the scout hut where she's performing the panto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whilst I understand they need to consider legalities, they are all complicit in facilitating her criminal behaviour by not calling her out and instead writing headlines that encourage clicks. At the end of the day they are more interested in ad revenue then protecting victims.
The newspaper’s took the picture’s off skanky’s instagram of prinny & Bunny in full makeup 💄 so their pandering too perverts as well . Hypocrisy at it’s finest

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Nando’s, anyone know who Craig Scott is, just discovered she was with him late last night 🤔😁

He was watching the show, he’s not part of it he was also at the Lowry podcast show.

39C89DE3-3A57-473E-93BD-71D125217003.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.