Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping RUDE to say she doesn’t understand NE accents. That’s just so unbelievably rude

• Angry
Reactions: 32
There's a DM comment here stating something about tests, have I missed this about urine tests? Can't see that on F4J twitter.

Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 10.50.26.png

---
I can't believe she is there on her own. She doesn't do anything for herself except do drugs and booze! I pity the people who have to go in and clean up after her :sick:. She doesn't know the meaning of real hard work! So she is going to be like a nun and stay in is she? As for people underestimating her - yes! We underestimated how truly evil, vile and cruel she really is. She is little more than the sludge at the bottom of the pond now.
She is over!
She's such a child. She wants congratulating for doing really normal, basic things. So she's in a flat by herself and she's working ( ish). So feckin what, most people once they get past 17 or 18 have done this sort of thing for years :unsure:

She has probably got some egg to meet with anyway 🥚

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't fancy her chances if she goes for Chloe's dogs again!! Also I think Jeyda is staying there as well?
I threw a friend out of my house a few years ago. Her badly behaved West Highland Terrier had gone for my cat and was snarling at her. So she let go of his lead so he could really go for my kitty. Chased her up the stairs and trapped him under my bed 😡 She didn’t apologise. We are no longer friends.
---
How bleeping RUDE to say she doesn’t understand NE accents. That’s just so unbelievably rude
She has no sense of irony at all. THAT voice of hers with all the screeching and she is saying she can’t understand Geordies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
But Jeyda is up there as well, I wondered if they would be in the same appt? Unless Jeyda refused as well!
Think I read on here Chloe's mum had made bed up for Jeyda.
---
Small story in the Sun this morning about calling PA and KH rats. I wonder why she didn’t mention AR?? 😈
Probably daren't now because bailiffs have visited recently due to her not paying him damages after court case

Reactions: 22
It’s probably already been posted, but I’m delighted to inform that she’s being a victim again.

Kieran and Pete are rats, apparently.

Funny - you never hear any other woman they’ve been with disparage them like this, given every guy she’s ever been with has gone on to enter a long-lasting, healthy and (presumably) happy relationship after her, while her life continues to lurch from one disaster to the next.

Don’t tell her enablers that though. They’re yet to deny what I’ve said above.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s slagging off the media 🙄she’s nice in real life COUGH 🤥

she’s on her own up there, got an apartment. The cast are her family. Out of her comfort zone, she gets nervous.

She works hard. She hasn’t been out. No kids, no animals.

She’s very underestimated

She can’t understand the accents
I've never known her to go anywhere on her own before.🤷🏼‍♀️ It seems hardly worth it. Cost of travel, apartment (unless the panto pays for it), her staff 🤔, PA 🤔. She really will do anything for a few shekels these days 😂

You would have thought the swipe would have been at the latest ex SB, but if he has sold the social worker story and finally had enough and got more tea he could spill she has had the sense to keep shut on that.

Reactions: 33
And curtains.... Or indeed wearing curtains like her costume
---

No I mean Jeyda staying there not skank x
Ok - that makes sense now ( and I have had a coffee so brain firing on all cylinders again 😁 ).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You would have thought the swipe would have been at the latest ex SB, but if he has sold the social worker story and finally had enough and got more tea he could spill she has had the sense to keep shut on that.
I think he may have done a deal with the Clan. After he sold the story, he was back round at the MM with AFP and DFP and PFP and SFP like it was a family conference, that was a day or so after F4J put out their first tweet saying abuse would be revealed. So then SB is named in what they put out but KP comes off much worse. Maybe he agreed to keep quiet now if she does?
I believe she will start a smear campaign against him though, whatever was promised.

Reactions: 29
I think he may have done a deal with the Clan. After he sold the story, he was back round at the MM with AFP and DFP and PFP and SFP like it was a family conference, that was a day or so after F4J put out their first tweet saying abuse would be revealed. So then SB is named in what they put out but KP comes off much worse. Maybe he agreed to keep quiet now if she does?
I believe she will start a smear campaign against him though, whatever was promised.
She can't help herself can she.

Why hasn't it been picked up by mainstream media yet.

I'd like to think some investigative journalist is working on it and it will all come out in 1 big story, like Russell Brand.
The industry knows, everyone knows what a disaster she is but it's an unspoken thing, no one wants to speak up.

Reactions: 42
The calm before the storm, Chloe and Darth on the beach this morning. Kinda loving that Chloe films so much of her life, oooh please let us see a badly behaved, high as a kite, drinking heavily, wearing a ridiculous outfit for her age Skank tonight. Post it all on IG Chloe 🙏🏾😈

I was on dry January, that ended when I had to take a drink after watching Skank try to sing Kylie, I will be settling down with a bottle of wine and snacks tonight, watching a film whilst keeping an eye on Chloe’s IG feed, we better get the worst of the Skank tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2717397
most probably taking the dogs out for some exercise. Skank in all probabilities don’t even open the back door for them to do their business. The fact that the crappy shack gates are constantly open proves that the dogs don’t go out on a regular. The A24 would be full of roadkill if they did

• Sad
Oh she will, she can’t shut her face about anything. The only thing that can be done is that the media stop printing her crap. You know , Krusties, take heart - the Go fund me is helping, we are doing our bit on here to raise awareness of this bints doings on social media. We first outed Philth and I thought that would never get out. Look at where he is now.

This awful woman will get hers, this year- I can feel it in my bones.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

I'd like to think some investigative journalist is working on it and it will all come out in 1 big story, like Russell Brand.
The industry knows, everyone knows what a disaster she is but it's an unspoken thing, no one wants to speak up.
It involves allegations about kids, that's one big reason they won't touch it. If she gets arrested, they'll be all over it I would think.
I don't think Matt O'Connor gives a shite about being sued or jailed it would be more publicity for his cause, the newspapers though, don't want to be paying out huge damages or fines.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I often thought maybe that's why her "mates" at the production company are hanging around and she's "filming for Channel 4". Could they have an alterior motive.

It involves allegations about kids, that's one big reason they won't touch it. If she gets arrested, they'll be all over it I would think.
They know about it and probably have done for years,may even know more,I think if it all breaks lose this year,she’ll duck off abroad.Don’t think she’d stay here.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.