Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't really make any difference that she's gone up alone, let's face it she won't be making her own meals, won't be getting herself to and from that theatre, won't be putting her own makeup on, in fact I'd be surprised if she showers herself and wipes her own arse, oh hold on hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It doesn't really make any difference that she's gone up alone, let's face it she won't be making her own meals, won't be getting herself to and from that theatre, won't be putting her own makeup on, in fact I'd be surprised if she showers herself and wipes her own arse, oh hold on hahaha
She won’t bother to use loo paper,she’d use towels.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Fingers crossed for some excitement tonight with slags united 'out on the toon'
Can't wait to see what the creature wears, and how many creative ways she can make a fool of herself 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s a shame she didn’t slag the media off to their faces when they were sat in front of her watching her performance the other night. Two faced cow!! Maybe the media should now give an honest review of how bad she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Fingers crossed for some excitement tonight with slags united 'out on the toon'
Can't wait to see what the creature wears, and how many creative ways she can make a fool of herself 😁
Darth Jeyda might wear that vest top again that she forgot to put her arm through, that was a classic haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The calm before the storm, Chloe and Darth on the beach this morning. Kinda loving that Chloe films so much of her life, oooh please let us see a badly behaved, high as a kite, drinking heavily, wearing a ridiculous outfit for her age Skank tonight. Post it all on IG Chloe 🙏🏾😈

I was on dry January, that ended when I had to take a drink after watching Skank try to sing Kylie, I will be settling down with a bottle of wine and snacks tonight, watching a film whilst keeping an eye on Chloe’s IG feed, we better get the worst of the Skank tonight 😈😁

0915EC51-0AED-4D0B-A892-59929E8FD94E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Small story in the Sun this morning about calling PA and KH rats. I wonder why she didn’t mention AR?? 😈

Reactions: 31
She gets away with slagging off the media because they never bite back, it would only take one reporter with balls working for a media outlet, also with balls to call her out and I think the rest would follow, they'd slaughter her, she'd have no defence, apart from the #bekind or #carolineflack defence, although even that one was getting a fair amount of stick too, my partner showed me some comments from that burger bar she went to up there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.