Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is SICK 🤢 and This is why I absolutely hate Dwight Yorke
I Used too empathise with Skank ( yes I know but years ago) when H was Small because my Daughters father was a absolute waste and just Fooked off, ( she’s 29 now and amazing) My Ex loosely knew Brian Lara ( similar circle’s but not best buddies by any stretch) And Brian Lara is Besties with Dwight, Hence the empathy
Why hasn’t he stepped in and taken him away, Dwight has more money than Midas and could fight her
bleeping Sick Rancid plastic dirty shitcunt Skank is
Just when you think it can’t get worse 👿👿👿👿
Personally I think that Dwight Yorke was cut out of Harvey's life for good when she was with Pete. And we had all the talk that Pete would adopt him.

Then they split up. And by that time, DW had moved on and I think had money problems. So probably couldn't have taken her through the courts.

Do I think DY should have done more for Harvey - yes. Do I also think that DY walked away from Harvey to protect himself - unfortunately yes. Do I blame him - maybe.

But this is where extended families and social services need to play their part. There's more than Dwight Yorke who could and should help Harvey.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She has gotta pull out this panto hasn’t she?! How can she just leave kids now all this is going on!!!! And who on earth is running her Facebook? They keep posting the worst pictures of her so I wouldn’t be surprised if whoever is posting there on her behalf isn’t the person leaking stuff as they obviously are not keen on her!
I wonder if Kipper has seen tonights/tomorrows' weather forecast. It'g gonna be mayhem across the North East area. That would be her excuse to pull out of the panto, otherwise that GS woman will be stuck with IT for a good week! :LOL:
Perhaps the F4J threats to interrupt a 'performance' still has her on edge? This adult panto is not for children so would be a more suitable platform to publicly platform her sheer vileness. Kippers' trotters should be quaking in her pointy-toe boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've talked about this before but the Narc who married into my family had 2 sons from a previous relationship. One of them turned out to be quite a looker and he became the 'favourite' son. Her relationship with my relative was on the rocks ( on and off, dragging out, still living in same the house)
She started to treat her 20 year old son as her friend. She would post everything about him with #bestfriend, they would go to clubs and on holiday together. She even got a matching tattoo of his. It just became weird. She even joked that some people thought they were a couple when they were out :sick: .
These people need so much attention they push kids to be like an adult partner when they don't have the attention of a partner. It doesn't always involve something physical but it sure is weird!
That sounds exactly That skanky witch mother. She treats P like a friend, not a daughter. She has no boundaries with behaviour, swearing or talking about inappropriate things in front of her kids. What kind of a mother slates the kids father in front of them. I hate my kids dad, he's a wanker. But my kids have never heard me say it

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder how long this court case has been going on for then? I don't think she has mentioned being in court recently has she? I wonder if something came out that SB wasn't aware of and that's why he did a runner?
She didn't mention the recent driving offence either. A test-run for her to see if she can keep things under the radar?

Reactions: 19
Was this the holiday? She is all over him, and if she is pissed and off her face doing this it means even more risk
of boundaries blurring :sick:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
---
Obvioulsy he was thrilled to be doing a photo shoot.

View attachment 2705493
View attachment 2705494

She does look pissed.

View attachment 2705499
in one of those pictures she is kissing Harvey on the lips and her so called fans say AH HOW CUTE yet when David Beckham kissed his young daughter on the lips people were calling him out on it(she was still a child daddys girl but could have pulled away and said no if she felt it was not want she wanted Harvey as not got the same mind to do that so why does she not get slated when she does these things with Harvey)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Was this the holiday? She is all over him, and if she is pissed and off her face doing this it means even more risk
of boundaries blurring :sick:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
---
Obvioulsy he was thrilled to be doing a photo shoot.

View attachment 2705493
View attachment 2705494

She does look pissed.

View attachment 2705499
It might have been I was trying to remember which year it was when I was in icmeler.She was in the sea with two men and Harvey was on the boat with his carer.She was clearly on drugs and we all said what a mess she was.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Kipper has seen tonights/tomorrows' weather forecast. It'g gonna be mayhem across the North East area. That would be her excuse to pull out of the panto, otherwise that GS woman will be stuck with IT for a good week! :LOL:
Perhaps the F4J threats to interrupt a 'performance' still has her on edge? This adult panto is not for children so would be a more suitable platform to publicly platform her sheer vileness. Kippers' trotters should be quaking in her pointy-toe boots!
It’s Battering us here on the west coast of Ireland
Clock tower demolished trees and about 200thousand homes without electricity ⚡
All Shops closed ( 24 hour supermarkets Shut! and petrol stations)
Hope no one comes out to see it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If this was me and those allegations were out in the public arena, I would have cancelled any work commitments etc and literally hidden myself away while trying to get legal and family advice. I would be bleeping mortified, guilty or not. BUT nah, not The Pwicey, like I said, business as usual, she is made of bleeping stone!! There’s a saying that I swear by “if you can’t hear, you must feel” and she’s gonna feel it alright, she’ll get her comeuppance 😡
---
It might have been I was trying to remember which year it was when I was in icmeler.She was in the sea with two men and Harvey was on the boat with his carer.She was clearly on drugs and we all said what a mess she was.
it’s refreshing that all these carers see what’s going on and still nothing gets said or done (I’m assuming), not just for H but for the younger ones that were in her care as well. Fucked up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
😂 😂 - so true! I wonder what is being said about the court case though? There is nothing in the press about it at all. Let's hope the truth prevails!
The truth prevails. 100% one of the clan on ig. There was a picture once of the family and someone asked why Dan is never there or something along those lines. The stupid person said that he actually was. Gave themselves right away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jess and Skank are launching that management company in 11 days, does appear that Skank is using Jess to front this for her, as Skank is banned from being a company director, Skank’s fingerprints are all over it. Watch where this goes, certain people need to look at this very closely…

View attachment 2705431
The 'talent' will be the usual dubious suspects with a few 'influencers' that no one has ever heard of thrown in ... kipper can't make a success of her own career let alone anyone elses... a roll call of nobodies expected to appear in pics with Kipper, because its all about her really ... it will fold within 12 months having siphoned money through it into Kippers sweaty mitts and having zero in the bank

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s Battering us here on the west coast of Ireland
Clock tower demolished trees and about 200thousand homes without electricity ⚡
All Shops closed ( 24 hour supermarkets Shut! and petrol stations)
Hope no one comes out to see it
Stay safe @HasBeen - we have the rain but the winds aren't too bad yet here in the South. Having said that I will let you know if I still have a roof in the morning! I wonder how the MM will fare - it's falling to bits as it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hilarious arm chair psychologist/ psychiatrist . He’s no more qualified to diagnose anyone than you or I. I’ve worked within mental health and brain injury most of my career , like everyone else I can have my suspicions but not diagnose. We can all read about the different disorders and see there are overlaps but I certainly don’t need the likes of him to spout off like he’s an authority on it. Worked with many certified psychologists over the years they would be livid hr does this with no real training if any substance. Rant over
Pisses me off he does these posts with nothing more than intent to get subscribers (as asked for at end of post) therefore earning coin, no benefit from him to man nor beast 😡

Reactions: 14
That sounds exactly That skanky witch mother. She treats P like a friend, not a daughter. She has no boundaries with behaviour, swearing or talking about inappropriate things in front of her kids. What kind of a mother slates the kids father in front of them. I hate my kids dad, he's a wanker. But my kids have never heard me say it
The Son in that scenario ended up kicking off one night and going ballistic at her and police were called by neighbours. He didn't have any disabilities like H does but I did wonder if he got to the point where he just couldn't stand his mother using him like a partner. We didn't speak at this point, so I can only wonder.
I'm glad there are good parents out there!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.