Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in a TwatTok live from either December or November saying how she has been in Court so much recently. I was baffled by this statement as she had only been to a couple of court dates publicly last year and they had been months prior. So has she must have been in Family Court due to the secrecy, also remember MP’s post about a big court case going on.

Also, I’ve been meaning to post about the comments made on Darth Jeyda as to why she is always around. When Skanky was ill in bed doing her TwatTok lives she was asked why she was working when she was so ill. Her response was “contracts, contracts”. It sounded as if she was being forced to work by Darth Jeyda due to the contractual obligations.
That's what I was trying to remember.

Reactions: 15
She’s at rehearsals. Shame, I loved Michael Marouli on RPDRUK. I’m hoping he’s just being polite.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think how they've worded it is calculated. I just read the IPSOS guidelines and it states not to use the very same specific term for abuse....F4J have chosen. ( as it implies it's family members)
They seem to be trying to create a legal issue. I don't think they care, they would welcome it as no media are reporting this.....but maybe would if F4J were in court?
No chance. There would be reporting restrictions in place. It will be interesting to see how long their posts stay up.

Michelle and Kieran seem to be at a spa hotel. Photo up with champagne. Maybe summat positive coming their way, something to celebrate re kids expected arriving back soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Very true but I think the issue may be it's not being dealt with by police though.

For instance, say KP does something inappropriate at home and it's reported in the SS report which is given to court.....they could have also reported it to police but for some reason, the police have done nothing?
If an allegation has been investigated, the investigation may have found no evidence of abuse. I don’t think it can be an adult involved (if you get my drift), otherwise there would have been an arrest or instant removal of children from the environment.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did it confuse the life out of you too? It seemed odd as she hardly attended court last year.
I just hoped it was family court stuff. She's accused KH of so much, there would probably be loads of hearings just for that before residency would be decided.

Reactions: 16
Not this again..... Talk about rinse and repeat...

• Sick
  • Haha
My head can't comprehend what's going on, but lest we forget, Kipper said on Loose Women that she'd consider hiring a prostitute for H when he turned 18.
Even if you were thinking this you wouldn't say it out loud. Omg I actually feel sick. I can't even imagine thinking like that with my kids. Wtf

Reactions: 29
My head can't comprehend what's going on, but lest we forget, Kipper said on Loose Women that she'd consider hiring a prostitute for H when he turned 18.
But I thought he the mental age of a 7 year old or something (please tell me if I am wrong) - that is sick on so many levels.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Yes this! I have deffo seen this and just posted about it too. So uncomfortable for the poor lad. She’s just so inappropriate.
Yes, Kipper is a terrible parent, she is thoughtless and inappropriate with poor boundaries BUT incest is a stretch. I cant stand her, don't have any time for her BUT I don't believe that

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.