Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I could never understand why she turned up to that gig Jr was at in that see-through catsuit with gaffer tape crosses where her nipples should be and hugging him, whilst he was clearly wishing her elsewhere šŸ˜£
...and alledgedly shouting in front of his friends and peers "the MILF has arrived". Poor lad must have been mortified.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The noo Egg will probably holed up in the MM attic - plenty of room now Sink-Boy has vacated the premises.
What's the movie where he's chained to the bed & she breaks his legs....i'm getting to that point now with all this new (To me) info I'm hearing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bunnyā€™s still posting seems to be at Rosiesā€s still , sheā€™s having her hair straightened šŸ˜Œ

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She does not give AF, bold as brass. I'd rather guide my dad into my mum that than be as cold and unfeeling towards my kids.

Reactions: 9
Yes, Kipper is a terrible parent, she is thoughtless and inappropriate with poor boundaries BUT incest is a stretch. I cant stand her, don't have any time for her BUT I don't believe that
I agree and said the same a few posts back.

Reactions: 12
I just hoped it was family court stuff. She's accused KH of so much, there would probably be loads of hearings just for that before residency would be decided.
I wondered if it was family court linked too, although we now know she had a private hearing about her driving offences. The way Skank said about being in court was as if it was a constant thorn in her side.

Fathers for Justice crossed a line mentioning incest for me. If it is true, the victims need privacy, support and protection, and not having their trauma blasted over the internet. They could have gone with child abuse as an umbrella term. If someone blasted my abuse across X or FB I would seriously lose my tit, as a child I would have been terrified, ashamed and embarrassed.

Regarding people commenting about Harvey, his brain may be that of a child but he has a manā€™s body and likely has sexual urges due to hormones. I really hope the allegations arenā€™t against H, but it is something thatā€™s crossing my mind. God this situation is seriously getting way out of hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
She never made that particular allegation though. Kieran was arrested for stalking, gun possession and 'child neglect'. He was never arrested for the crime f4j stated.
But she did liken him to JS which intimates along the sames lines, and set the seeds in peoples minds, which was cruel and vindictive at the very least.

Reactions: 32
Jess and Skank are launching that management company in 11 days, does appear that Skank is using Jess to front this for her, as Skank is banned from being a company director, Skankā€™s fingerprints are all over it. Watch where this goes, certain people need to look at this very closelyā€¦

3E28DF66-EE1E-4300-9039-E6E6AE6DBF61.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Be interesting to hear your thoughts when you can šŸ„°
1. Throwing nests & eggs out of trees as a child & being heavy handed with animals.
2. Knowingly dressing inappropriately at 14 to get male attention ....different to dressing to look older
3. Discussing sexual content with 13 year old boys....while having a the same or similar aged boys herself.
4. The incident with Junior & his pet, we as mothers would fight tigers if it stopped something upsetting our babies but she got pleasure from it.
5. I feel she's enabling Bunny to act in a sexualised way almost like to get her ready to use that to her advantage as she did at an early age. If she had been raped at age 7 as she says & went home out of my experience of other children who've genuinely been raped she'd have been unable to walk properly for days due to the pain & damage... but said nothing to her mother.

If anyone has anything else to add??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wondered if it was family court linked too, although we now know she had a private hearing about her driving offences. The way Skank said about being in court was as if it was a constant thorn in her side.

Fathers for Justice crossed a line mentioning incest for me. If it is true, the victims need privacy, support and protection, and not having their trauma blasted over the internet. They could have gone with child abuse as an umbrella term. If someone blasted my abuse across X or FB I would seriously lose my tit, as a child I would have been terrified, ashamed and embarrassed.

Regarding people commenting about Harvey, his brain may be that of a child but he has a manā€™s body and likely has sexual urges due to hormones. I really hope the allegations arenā€™t against H, but it is something thatā€™s crossing my mind. God this situation is seriously getting way out of hand.
How is KFP going to afford a solicitor to carry out legal action for her?

Reactions: 19
1. Throwing nests & eggs out of trees as a child & being heavy handed with animals.
2. Knowingly dressing inappropriately at 14 to get male attention ....different to dressing to look older
3. Discussing sexual content with 13 year old boys....while having a the same or similar aged boys herself.
4. The incident with Junior & his pet, we as mothers would fight tigers if it stopped something upsetting our babies but she got pleasure from it.
5. I feel she's enabling Bunny to act in a sexualised way almost like to get her ready to use that to her advantage as she did at an early age. If she had been raped at age 7 as she says & went home out of my experience of other children who've genuinely been raped she'd have been unable to walk properly for days due to the pain & damage... but said nothing to her mother.

If anyone has anything else to add??
Verbally abusing Harvey, revealing intimate details about Harvey, allowing a partner to verbally abuse him, shagging Harveyā€™s PT (Kris Boysonā€™) she also took Princess to KBā€™s house to confront him about BG. topless frolicking with Harvey and kissing him full on the lips. Humiliating Gareth Gates, who was under 18

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.