Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'talent' will e the usual dubious suspects with a few 'influencers' that no one has ever heard of thrown in ... kipper can't make a success of her own career let alone a yone elses... a roll call of nobodies expected to appear in pics with Kipper, necaise its all about her really ... it will fold within 12 months having siphoned money through it into Kippers sweaty mitts and having zero in the bank
Also that Chad Daddy geezer has ripped off a load of clients (apparently Westbroke is one 🙄) maybe they want to catch some of his hand me downs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I'm prudish but I don't wear thong bikinis and not in a million years would I wear one on hols with my family and especially my younger relatives i.e. my nieces and nephews

I wear a regular bikini

Anyway wearing a thong isn't a big issue I guess compared to the other stuff
You're not prudish at all, thongs are far more sexualised so I completely understand.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.