Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this set of photos Helena. I remember it at the time and thought it was vile and have referred to it a few times on these threads since. It's bad enough on its own but knowing she did it in front of (likely pre arranged) paps makes it worse. No way would Junior have allowed her to do it with him, yet she gets away with it with Harvey because of the way he is
Since looking at those, I've seen another two Holidays where she's draped all over him, like you say, all arranged with Backgrid. One is a holiday 'just with his mummy'.
I also saw that weird cabin she took him to, it was obviously a place intended for couples.

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 20.48.45.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 20.51.45.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she will appear in the panto? With this F4J post being shared far and wide, I wouldn't expect a welcome if I were her. Maybe she will go to ground for a few days and then claim MH issues. Or she is just on a major new egg hunt - you never know she may pop up in SA to wait for that Anton guy seeing as he has declared his interest πŸ˜‚
I'm pretty sure Anton's mother will make sure skanky doesn't get within 100ft of her wee boy.

Like any self respecting mother would do!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she gets away with a lot of this behaviour because of Harvey's intellectual disability, he doesn't understand sexuality the way another lad of his age would, he might not know what is inappropriate sexual behaviour and when to say 'no'.
Junior wouldn't have let KP drape herself topless over him at that age, and if he did it would certainly raise eyebrows and be criticised in the media but somehow because it's Harvey it's ok.

In my opinion political correctness has negatively affected Harvey's life
His mental cognition may be younger than his chronological age but his body developed at the normal rate and that is how she should have parented him. She can acknowledge his areas of impairment whilst recognising and respecting his chronological age. Harvey deserved better. In plain sight seems fitting to sum up how he has been let down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My Mum has personality disorders, stepdad was a psychopath to put in bluntly ... when we were little children ... 7 and 9 ... Stepdad thought watching videos like driller killer & chainsaw massacre and Alien were OK... we used to sit there screaming with hands over our ears whilst he laughed ... Mum didn't think it mattered
That's awful Tracy, I can't imagine how hard that must've been. My mum has several personality disorders and it has such an affect on your life. I never understand why she had children cos she certainly didn't want us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bunny thanking some random stranger (whose name she tries to pronounce) on Youtube for following her and saying 'you just earned yourself a follow back'? That could be anyone, could be innocent or a proper predator and B seems thrilled that they follow her. This is terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Since looking at those, I've seen another two Holidays where she's draped all over him, like you say, all arranged with Backgrid. One is a holiday 'just with his mummy'.
I also saw that weird cabin she took him to, it was obviously a place intended for couples.

View attachment 2705522

View attachment 2705524
I’d forgotten about the β€˜couples retreat’. As another poster said, all of these separate incidents when grouped together paint a worrying picture. (Apologises if I have misquoted due to paraphrasing).

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Was this the holiday? She is all over him, and if she is pissed and off her face doing this it means even more risk
of boundaries blurring :sick:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
---
Obvioulsy he was thrilled to be doing a photo shoot.

View attachment 2705493
View attachment 2705494

She does look pissed.

View attachment 2705499
This is SICK 🀒 and This is why I absolutely hate Dwight Yorke
I Used too empathise with Skank ( yes I know but years ago) when H was Small because my Daughters father was a absolute waste and just Fooked off, ( she’s 29 now and amazing) My Ex loosely knew Brian Lara ( similar circle’s but not best buddies by any stretch) And Brian Lara is Besties with Dwight, Hence the empathy
Why hasn’t he stepped in and taken him away, Dwight has more money than Midas and could fight her
bleeping Sick Rancid plastic dirty shitcunt Skank is
Just when you think it can’t get worse πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Was this the holiday? She is all over him, and if she is pissed and off her face doing this it means even more risk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
---

View attachment 2705493
View attachment 2705494

She does look pissed.

View attachment 2705499
Yeah that's the one, totally inappropriate way to behave around your 18 year old son! In that last photo his shorts are hanging down off his bum so he is almost exposing himself too. She often behaves in a sexual way around him, rubbing up against him naked etc, I bet if he gets aroused she would probably think it was funny and proved how 'hot' she was.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I can't think of any photos of H looking happy to see her. If she wants a smile she has to give him something or show him something, usually food. She makes him parrot I love you but he is expressionless, like he's shut down. He looks really uncomfortable and closed down when she drapes herself over him or pulls him towards her. He never reaches for her for a cuddle he performs how she has taught him. She has started doing the same to J, on TT when she was making him parrot stuff she was running her hands and nails really roughly through his hair and smirking when he got it right.
In plain sight🀒😑

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’d forgotten about the β€˜couples retreat’. As another poster said, all of these separate incidents when grouped together paint a worrying picture. (Apologises if I have misquoted due to paraphrasing).
Even weirder that the cabin with hot-tub was after she had split with Carl one time. So out comes Harv to be her plus one and to be in photos to wind the ex up. She said something like 'he never leaves me' in one of her posts.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
1. Throwing nests & eggs out of trees as a child & being heavy handed with animals.
2. Knowingly dressing inappropriately at 14 to get male attention ....different to dressing to look older
3. Discussing sexual content with 13 year old boys....while having a the same or similar aged boys herself.
4. The incident with Junior & his pet, we as mothers would fight tigers if it stopped something upsetting our babies but she got pleasure from it.
5. I feel she's enabling Bunny to act in a sexualised way almost like to get her ready to use that to her advantage as she did at an early age. If she had been raped at age 7 as she says & went home out of my experience of other children who've genuinely been raped she'd have been unable to walk properly for days due to the pain & damage... but said nothing to her mother.

If anyone has anything else to add??
in one of the books she described the incident in the park when she was 7. She was with a friend and a man flashed at the friend, no rape, no touching, not her!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Bunny thanking some random stranger (whose name she tries to pronounce) on Youtube for following her and saying 'you just earned yourself a follow back'? That could be anyone, could be innocent or a proper predator and B seems thrilled that they follow her. This is terrible.
If she's in the care of someone else who is supposedly a close family friend why is that person not stepping in. If that was my friends kids who I had known their whole life, I'd be taking the phone off them while in my care and only giving it back in an emergency under supervision. Especially the age she is and all the chaos that's going on and knowing the current circumstances. Not saying that is the correct thing to do in normal situations.

This is all so hideous and sad.

ETA its quite easy to block websites on home wifi too. We have blocked YouTube at home so our 9 year old can't go on it without permission!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I can't think of any photos of H looking happy to see her. If she wants a smile she has to give him something or show him something, usually food. She makes him parrot I love you but he is expressionless, like he's shut down. He looks really uncomfortable and closed down when she drapes herself over him or pulls him towards her. He never reaches for her for a cuddle he performs how she has taught him. She has started doing the same to J, on TT when she was making him parrot stuff she was running her hands and nails really roughly through his hair and smirking when he got it right.
In plain sight🀒😑
I can imagine this is why H kicked off over Christmas, she's totally overbearing and how can he express it?

• Sad
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2705485

View attachment 2705487
---

View attachment 2705493
View attachment 2705494

She does look pissed.

View attachment 2705499
poor H, he looks like he just wants to be left alone. It must be so confusing for him 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I've no experience in the area but would think H's school and B&J's school should be having crisis meetings about this over the weekend or tomorrow morning. The tweet was unclear and whether its true or false - could be interpreted as kids or H at risk in the home, or other kids at risk, so school would want to make sure they fulfill their own responsibilities re safeguarding? Also a risk that they get bullied about it at school next week.
He seems to always link Schizophrenia to narcissistic p.d. too, not sure why. One is a personality disorder, the other isn't.
That statement itself shows he doesn't know wtf he is talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.